Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I was a bit surprised when I saw this business mentioned on Twitter. I am not sure what drove whomever to do this but...yeah. Shake your heads and move on, I guess.

The Season Five Voyage Four cover is probably the best cover for these two-disc releases. Although that's not really saying much...
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Vegard Aune is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    The Season Five Voyage Four cover is probably the best cover for these two-disc releases. Although that's not really saying much...
    Just for season five, or in general? Because while I can agree that it's the best cover for season five so far (mainly because season five's covers have been quite consistently terrible), I do think there have been better covers earlier in the series.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Over all, I think. Even then I think Lucci is drawn rather flatly and doesn't seem to pop out like Luffy's arm does.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Gorbash is offline Munchings & Crunchings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New voyage cover for you all to see.
    Who needs a signature when you have a floating head? I do!

There's a presentation about being stupid down by the way, you should check it out if you know what you're doing.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash View Post

New voyage cover for you all to see.
    Franky being SUPER front and center as the rest of the crew walks over to the Sunny. Very fitting and nicely laid out.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

adyniz is offline Surgeon of Death
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OP S05 V06, releasing March 4, is now available on rightstuf and Amazon.
    One Piece Season 5 DVD Part 6 (Hyb) Uncut
    Amazon.com: One Piece: Season 5: Voyage 6: Artist Not Provided: Movies & TV

DVD cover... featuring Portgas D. Ace and Blackbeard: (FUNi sure knows how to sell a filler arc =P)
    Last edited by adyniz; 12-21-2013 at 04:03 AM.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man, that's happening on this set? I cannot wait. Definitely the best thing to show on the cover.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Super Sonic is offline Fastest Thing Alive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One Piece
    Season 5 - Voyage 5

Episodes: 313-324
    Release Date: January 14, 2014

Luffy and his mates emerged victorious from the battle at Enies Lobby, but after bidding a fiery farewell to the Going Merry, these pirates won't be going anywhere! There's a hefty new bounty of each of their heads, and their only hope for escape rests on the cyborg shoulders of Franky. The blue-haired, speedo-sporting shipwright offers to build the Straw Hats a new vessel, but time is of the essence. Some very familiar marines are breathing down their necks, and the crew can't set sail without a boat – or their stubborn sniper.

A bombastic barrage of cannonballs inches closer and closer as the Straw Hats wait to see whether Franky will join the family, Usopp can swallow his pride, and if an angry face from Luffy's past will sink their new ship!

Special Features:
    Episode 317 commentary
    Episode 323 commentary
    One Piece in the Booth with Colleen Clinkenbeard
    Textless opening song: "Crazy Rainbow"

Also, the Collections are starting up again. Collection 9 is coming out April 15th. Expect it to cover the first two volumes of Season 4.
    Last edited by veemonjosh; 01-16-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 6/30 - Anime of Yesteryear Goes to Japan!)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Via a press release just posted by the One Piece Podcast: FUNimation has just announced season six for release this year. The first volume will street on May 13th, 2014 and kick off the "Thriller Bark" saga.

FUNimation® Entertainment announced today it has acquired the U.S. home video rights to Season Six of the action adventure anime series—One Piece. Season Six contains the Thriller Bark Saga, spanning Episodes 337 – 384, and will be released in four installments throughout 2014.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast