Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode #21

Like This Thread!

Shirou versus Aina! Er...Reiji versus Aila!! A battle that could have been fun from the start if only Aila had talked. Luckily we don't have through depressed Aila any longer. Now, it's time to prepare for some Asuka and Shinji level roommate shenanigans, I hope!

All the girls are the best girls in this series.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

HellCat is offline Travelling hero
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Juu-kuchi is offline Everypony's Starry-Eyed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Episode #21

Oh god, fun Aila battle is hilarious. The angst had its role, but I'm so glad to have this side of Aila presumably full-time. Now onto the final boss, the Char clone I forgot existed in the midst of much more enjoyable characters. I continue to look forward to the comedic parts of the series.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But China never had relations with a table.
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode #22

The flood gate is perhaps soon to open. I Nils can reverse engineer Reiji's gemstone-thingy and mass-produce the technology to teleport between worlds...a second season would be upon us!

Meiji Kawaguchi battles Julian Mackenzie in a battle between the eldest son and the youngest. Unfortunately, Trans-Am without the Tras-Am theme is simply not as effective.

More Aila shenanigans this week. I do believe Sunrise owes us another shenanigans episode now that the characters have everything out on the table. It appears episode #23 will be just that episode, too...

GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now this was a crossover matchup that was actually interesting: the F91 vs. Meijin's "Exia Amazing". Hell yes on that Gundam 00 love! Just a pure battle of skill and speed the whole way, and one of the few that made me wish they had more of an animation budget for this thing. The conflict was about as good as it could've been done for a rival that appeared in just one episode. So now this tournament is set to end the way the story pretty much started, Sei & Reiji trying to settle their rivalry with Tatsuya.

Going by the preview for episode 23, we're going to get First Gundam cameos all over the place. I can dig it. At this rate I won't be surprised to find out that the first Meijin was a Char lookalike or something.

So Aila's really going to stay at Sei's house...that place is getting crowded. Rinko Iori everybody, Mom and shipper extraordinare!

Just wait til everybody realizes Reiji isn't lying about his backstory. Hoo boy. Wonder if this actually can go beyond 26 episodes?
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Episode #22

Strange to have a semifinalist not revealed until it was time for his semifinals battle, but obviously the finals were going to be Sei and Reiji vs. Yuuki from the beginning. Still a very nice battle that befit the importance of the round. I look forward to the climactic final battle. I loved the use of Exia.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Juu-kuchi is offline Everypony's Starry-Eyed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe it's just me but I'm kinda marginally annoyed at how chipper Sei and Reiji are whenever Meijin is around. They're all like "OH YEAH! WE'RE TOTALLY GONNA BEAT YOU MEIJIN JUST WAIT AND SEE I'LL SHOW YOU!" and Meijin's all "=|". I know they're the protagonists and all, but it's kinda odd to have them all be *****ure like that with a final opponent who doesn't generates the kind of emotions that would cause the viewer to want him to lose and lose badly.

Hopefully Meijin makes sure that their victory will be one that was hard earned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 23

I can't handle all these cameos.

Please tell me they're going to find some way to use Plavsky particles on the 1:1 scale Gundam and Zaku.

This episode was the most extreme "BUY GUNPLA NOW!" commercial ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The statues totally seem to be a loaded gun waiting to happen. Imagine the Chairman trying to escape in the Zaku with Sei and Reiji blocking him in the Gundam.

So much love for this after last week's ho hum episode. Brilliant art level, tons of fun cameos, new hero MS, that hilarious Char cameo....I feel so bad for being against this show when it was announced.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode #23

"It's because you're a brat." Oh man, Char just Garma'd Takeshi.

I was most surprised to see young Domon with his family in this episode. We get sexy Rain, but child Domon? Hmm...

It would appear the Meijin has been brainwashed, just like Aila. A pure battle between warriors, corrupted by Mister Mashita!

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might have missed him in the crowd but this episode made me think even more that Susumu Sazaki is supposed to be a young M'Quve.

Looks like the big guy from school's model club knows to use rare earth magnets.
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, this is interesting.

Been listening to the BF soundtrack, mainly the excellent fight tunes. Near the end of 'This is how we do', there's swearing. In English. 'I don't give a f***'. My censoring, not their's.

Wonder what this would mean if the show gets licensed.

Rynnec is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If that segment of the song isn't heard in the show itself, then it likely won't matter.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode #24

This week: the return of sexy Se Jun Kim effects!

Spoiler:

Baker-chan is Sayla! Suddenly everything makes so much sense (not really).

I wonder what sort of effects the Arista will have on those in the stadium? It looks like there will be a team-up next episode, so I suspect there is some sort of danger...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast