Quantcast
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
    Uchiha Sarada is offline Muffler Maiden
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh View Post
    Wait, where does it say that on that article?
    Bah, knew I should have checked the article before replacing links. Kei mentioned it over on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by kei17
    A sneak preview of the Buu arc for the media was held at Fuji TV today, and an article about it has been published on Nikkan Sports.
    ???????????????? - ?????? : nikkansports.com

However, oddly enough, one sentence that refers to the episode count has been immediately removed. Here's the cache of the article: ドラゴンボール改続編は魔人ブウ編 - 芸能ニュース : nikkansports.com

また放送期間が1年になり「92話あったものを、半分に縮めている。テンポがすごくいいし、新作みたい」と喜んだ。
    This says that the show will air for one year and the episode count got cut in half.
    I suspect this information was recanted by request.

It also appears that the series will begin with episode #99 instead of starting with a new episode #1. I guess episode #98, which was never aired and only released on home video as Episode Extra, will now return to being episode #98. Yeesh, what a mess this series has been.
    Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

cronoa7x is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New commercial

Update, now in HD

Last edited by cronoa7x; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516