Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey has anyone heard of a manga like this?

Like This Thread!

ICan't remember it's name or it's characters, but I remember the general story where this boy he's this artist and he doesn't have many friends, and this girls that he likes dies somehow and he was somehow cursed where has to help everyone with their problems or his body starts to decay, and he can draw the person's problem and see the solution through his paintings, and somehow the girl that he likes came back as a little fairy or an angel. I think it was in shonen jump once that's all that I remember about it.

Divinenega is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ventus20 View Post
    ICan't remember it's name or it's characters, but I remember the general story where this boy he's this artist and he doesn't have many friends, and this girls that he likes dies somehow and he was somehow cursed where has to help everyone with their problems or his body starts to decay, and he can draw the person's problem and see the solution through his paintings, and somehow the girl that he likes came back as a little fairy or an angel. I think it was in shonen jump once that's all that I remember about it.
    It;s called Genkaku Picasso

ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh thank you I've been trying to figure what it was, at I first thought it Bakumon, but the characters just didn't seem like they fit the story, but he genkaku piccasso is exactly it thank you.