Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fairy Tail Anime Talkback (Episode 125+)

Like This Thread!

Opening 11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHXRSz3Dwc
    Ending 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9hH...feature=relmfu

Well folks, Fairy Tail's first full length filler arc(excluding the Daphene mini arc) is here! It will be revolving around Lucy meeting one of her distant relatives and the plot itself seems to have to do with a key of some sort. The antagonists are going to be the Earthland versions of the Edolas villains and a few other new characters. ...Oh and uh..the Big Butt Gang from Rave Master will be..showing up..

This arc looks like it has a whole lot of promise and seems to be really adding more impact to Lucy losing her father.

Notes:I felt like the anime should have its own talkback that is not with the dub..for major spoiler reasons and what not.

Mandouga is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mean any offense, but how do you know it's a filler "arc"? Where did you get this info from?
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandouga View Post
    I don't mean any offense, but how do you know it's a filler "arc"? Where did you get this info from?
    I am not offended .

TV Tokyo has news information about it and the picture I posted is actually the promotional picture to show that it is a arc. Just visit the Fairy Tail website and they usually update their info with new character bios and etc once a new arc begins.

Here is the website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/fairytail/
    Bios for the arc: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/fair...ora/index.html

EDIT: More news on the arc reveals that it will be called "Key of the Starry Sky" and Lucy's relative is named Michelle.
    Last edited by RockmanDash; 04-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What I saw in the latest episode and the OP, and the next episode preview. All giving hints of what is to come in the next canon arc.

As for this filler arc, between this and the arc that will likely follow it Lucy is going to get a lot of screen time for a while, I don't know if Michelle really is a living realative or a spirit or a ghost. She could be like that Alice girl from Digimon Tamers.

As for the Earthland version of the original Edolas characters, I wonder if in Japan Sugerboy and Hughes was a popular crack ship, and this is kind a responce to it.

I hope to see in the fillers, some development of Kinana story, and Asuka get some screen time, nothing wrong with somce cuteness and I like to see her and Pantherlily get some screentime together, I think they are adorable together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This week's episode was a good laugh . I completely forgot that the Fairy Tail anime writing staff were so good at writing filler episodes.

Next week: The Big Butt Bandits break out of Rave Master and invade Fairy Tail. .....I got a feeling these guys are going to be involved in the filler arc in some way.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanDash View Post
    This week's episode was a good laugh . I completely forgot that the Fairy Tail anime writing staff were so good at writing filler episodes.

Next week: The Big Butt Bandits break out of Rave Master and invade Fairy Tail. .....I got a feeling these guys are going to be involved in the filler arc in some way.
    Well I wonder if they will use any other minor Rave Master in their one shot fillers. If so, which ones would you like to see?

Personally I like to see Go and Rosa. I think they would be a hillarous foil to Natsu and Lucy in one their little missions. As client, antagonist, or just a couple of weirdos they run into. I love to see Rosa play Lucy Heartfilla. That would be hillarous, love to see her interupetation of Lucy. And Lucy's reaction to it.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 125

Time for Fairy Tail's first significant chunk of filler. Considering it's been 125 episodes, it's pretty impressive that there's been almost none in all this time. It doesn't look like it's going to be too bad, although it does revert to its occasionally painfully unfunny attempts at comedy that we fortunately haven't had much of for... years at this point, it seems. The new OP isn't as eventful as usual. I don't love it right off, but I'm sure it will grow on me. The new ED is definitely a winner.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 126

Why the hell did bringing back the Jiggle Butt Gang from the Rave Master anime seem like a good idea? Did anyone honestly find that to be remotely good? Or is the anime staff just trolling us here? That's the only explanation I can see being the case. So yeah. It's the Jiggle Butt Gang, and everything that goes with them. I never thought I'd have to see them again, but here they are. I can only hope this is the last time. It's weird how damn good this show gets so often, and then they pull this...
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    Why the hell did bringing back the Jiggle Butt Gang from the Rave Master anime seem like a good idea? Did anyone honestly find that to be remotely good? Or is the anime staff just trolling us here? That's the only explanation I can see being the case. So yeah. It's the Jiggle Butt Gang, and everything that goes with them. I never thought I'd have to see them again, but here they are. I can only hope this is the last time. It's weird how damn good this show gets so often, and then they pull this...
    Considering they screamed "WE"LL BE BACK!!!!, I don't think this will be the last time sadly.

It was a decent episode, though I almost forgot how annoying the Jiggle Butt Gang really is when it comes down to it. I'm pretty sure the writers just brought them in Fairy Tail just for the laughs of how a lot of characters(plus the addition of Plue) look like the characters from Rave Master. It's a shame they didn't just do some weird Rave Master and Fairy Tail crossover type of thing instead.

The best moment had to be when Natsu gave them a good fire dragon punch .

Next week: Another comedic episode involving Lucy turning invisible.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    I guess they are popular in Japan.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast