Divinenega is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Viz Media "Accel World" Simulcast

Like This Thread!
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...world-tv-anime

Plot Synopsis: The year is 2046. Haruyuki Arita is a young boy who finds himself on the lowest social rungs of his school. Ashamed of his miserable life, Haruyuki can only cope by indulging in virtual games. But that all changes when Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school, introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst and a virtual reality called the Accel World.

Guess Viz must be in pretty good with Sunrise...Thoughts?

Funkatron is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw the first episode and I was intrigued. I love shows about tech singularities (ie when the lines between man and machine are blurred and tech becomes the natural extension of man). The premise of a whole world hidden between the seconds of real time has me hooked, though wouldn't your brain be cooked with repeated use? I mean, overclocking your mind 100 times is pushing it.

I expect to watch more
    I'm gone

GingaDaiuchuu is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 1

I really didn't know what to expect going into this, but I was pretty happy with it. I'm definitely interested to see where it goes from here. For now, I'm optimistic.

Of course there's always some disappointment from Viz streaming a new series, as it may prevent it from ever seeing a physical release if I end up liking it enough.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)