Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    Ugh. Alright, let's see how long I last...
    Haha. Well, hopefully the battles will improve...then again, with the new armor having such a complex design I guess that's not likely...
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    Haha. Well, hopefully the battles will improve...then again, with the new armor having such a complex design I guess that's not likely...
    Yeah... :/ How are you so cheap when you make so much money, Toei? Someone call up TMS and ask them when we're getting more of The Lost Canvas. It's hard to believe this is the same franchise.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's weird, but Toei does have many more projects in the pipeline than most other studios. They're really pushing their film projects these past few years. Hopefully if that holds up Dragon Ball Z will at least have good animation.

I should also mention that Toei is still mentioning their CG Saint Seiya movie in their fiscal reports, so that apparently still exists.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 25

Fun with illusions. It was... exactly the same as every other illusion episode of its kind. Which there are a lot of. Huh. I guess they need to build up to a big half-point event. Hopefully that's remotely exciting.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it was a good episode. I think we all know who the other representive of darkness the other characters will have. Soma is obviously going to be his dad, Kouga is going to be Saori, Eden is going to be Aria. It is going to be interesting to see the "evil" versions of Saori and Aria.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, episode #25 was kind of good. It works on paper and I'm glad they didn't draw that sort of story out, but it didn't have the impact it would have had I been more invested in the series. I guess Episode #26 will be Souma's episode an #27 Kouga's, ending the first half of the series. Hopefully Toei will at least put up the cash for a nice fight.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode #26

Much better. Having Sonia's mask crack bit by bit was some finer directing from this series (and modern Toei in general, it seems). I'm also glad to see Sonia and Souma's arc being expanded upon more. It's nice seeing that Kazuma wasn't so easily beaten, too. Also, Medea is one creepy mother. O.o

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode 26

Great episode. Madea is one creppy woman, but she is still hot. Her evilness makes even more hotter.

I like the character development Soma has, though he still wants to defeat Sonia and avenge Kazuma, doesn't he get it yet? The person he should want to take down to avenge Kazuma is not Sonia, it is Mars or Madea, take your point, those are the ones you should be pissed off at. What a stubbern blockhead.

The darkness illussion rep I thought Kouga and Eden were going to get, I was spot on, it was so obvious. Evil Aria, that is creppy.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode #29

Ah, the new arc cometh. Some new background music seems to be making its way into the series, too. Kouga and friends having to face twelve Gold Saints is nasty business, espicially with only twenty or so episodes of the series left. They're going to have to work hard to make that work, though.

Also, Yao Kazuki as Harbinger! I wonder if the other twelve will be veteran voice actors, too? Hmm...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Episode #30

Episode #30 is probably the best episode of the series. Fighting, fighting, and more fighting, with an interesting villain, too. Harbinger's finally providing a menacing threat and I'm glad to see he'll be sticking around for more than just a single episode. This is some Dragon Ball directing and storytelling, something I've felt a lot of modern Toei titles lack. Now if only the animation was a bit more in line with Dragon Ball's quality...