Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Promo materials look good. I'm really intrigued and psyched for this especially since Kishimoto is more actively involved with this production. The brief clips it was hard to really gauge where they are going. That would be neat to see Naruto teaming up and fighting with his parents though. Is Kushina rubbing Naruto's head in that brief shot or Minato's? Hard to tell. Either way, I want to see this.

For ventus20, Viz and Fathom Events will do special anime screenings in big theatre chains from time to time. But if this one ever gets play in theatres, it will be in an extremely limited basis.

But hey, with talk of Toonami coming back there's always hope that maybe Cartoon Network could work out a new licensing deal to get Naruto Shippuden back on American TV and that could give it a little extra juice. But that's extremely wishful thinking on my part . When CN did have Naruto they did play just about all the movies as I recall.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah they even played that one where rock lee took saskue's place sorry if I miss spelt it. I forgot whatit's called but I wish I could get it on DVD I guess I could add it to my birthday list when I remember it's name.

Uzemaki Goku is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Y'know if this is an AU story I imagine Sasukes still in the village

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A tiny bit of new information is out that right now should be considerd more as a rumor: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/05/...movie-updates/

Something is possibly going on with Kakaishi and Sasuke is friends with Naruto..?

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Interesting. Between that and the apparent presence of Naruto's living parents, Road to Ninja would basically shape up to be a what-if story where everything in Naruto's life goes right for him. Since it's a Naruto movie he still has to be an awesome hero, but as a concept it's interesting territory to explore. He'd grow up in a dramatically different way like this.

Again, it seems like it's shaping up to be a thing where all the cool Naruto characters get together to save the world with courage and friendship and the will of fire...if they do it right I really do think this could be the most fun Naruto movie by a mile.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Jacob T. Paschal is offline Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Very interested in seeing how this pans out, although I have to wonder how the ending isn't going to pretty much shape up to be what we'll get in the comic and TV series.

Oh well, bring on Naruto and Sasuke teaming up again!
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    Very interested in seeing how this pans out, although I have to wonder how the ending isn't going to pretty much shape up to be what we'll get in the comic and TV series.
    Pet theory: they won't use Kabuto. By focusing on Mask Madara & maybe other Akatsuki and/or original villains instead, and bam. You have a very different war.

Come to think of it, for all we know Orochimaru is still alive in this setting.....
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    Pet theory: they won't use Kabuto. By focusing on Mask Madara & maybe other Akatsuki and/or original villains instead, bam. You have a very different war.
    ...This is having me wonder if the six paths of Pain/Nagato are still alive in this universe then.

Jacob T. Paschal is offline Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    Pet theory: they won't use Kabuto. By focusing on Mask Madara & maybe other Akatsuki and/or original villains instead, and bam. You have a very different war.

Come to think of it, for all we know Orochimaru is still alive in this setting.....
    Ah, sharp, sharp. I guess that'll provide them with something to play with.

I wonder which animators they'll bring in for this movie and how it'll affect the TV series...
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Chaos Yoshi Mage is offline The Lonely Raven
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um, I just randomly decided to click this link. Normally, I don't care about the Naruto movies at all, I've only seen the first three and they were all pretty bad. This, however, sounds really cool. I haven't read the manga since US Shonen Jump stopped running, so I've been out of the series for awhile. I kinda want Viz to just skip the next few movies and go straight to this one, or the Japanese Blu-Ray to have subs (Although this movie would have to be really good for me to buy that crazy expensive thing).
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast