Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Hazard

Could he be referring to the

* SPOILER *
    perhaps? That's right around Season Four, is it not?

I'm so excited to see an English dub of these new seasons.
    Yes, that's in season 4.

Super Sonic is offline Fastest Thing Alive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Hazard View Post
    Could he be referring to the

Spoiler:
    Luffy vs. Usopp episode

perhaps? That's right around Season Four, is it not?

I'm so excited to see an English dub of these new seasons.
    Yes. Season 4 is 206-263, and that is Episode 236 you're referring to. Over a month ago Mike McFarland talked about finishing all the recording for Episode 235, which ends on the cliffhanger for what happens there. At this point they're likely in the late 230s/early 240s, since even back then Brina talked about recording as Chopper in the aftermath of what happens there, which was a small scene in 237.

Here's Sanji's One Piece 101 Video.

And Usopp's from last week, which I forgot to put up here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agSzu...hannel&list=UL

GingaDaiuchuu is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
    It says "Reserved for Your Order", before that it was "Processing" & "Order has been Recieved". I'm not the only one getting their status updated either. Who knows what it could mean but I suggest other people give it a quick peek.
    Whenever there's a gift included, it splits the order into three parts: the item, the gift, and a "bundle" of the two. As soon as the gift is added, the "bundle" will be added along with it, and will immediately say "Reserved". The order won't ship until all three say that, rather than "On Order".
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes. Season 4 is 206-263, and that is Episode 236 you're referring to. Over a month ago Mike McFarland talked about finishing all the recording for Episode 235, which ends on the cliffhanger for what happens there. At this point they're likely in the late 230s/early 240s, since even back then Brina talked about recording as Chopper in the aftermath of what happens there, which was a small scene in 237.

Here's Sanji's One Piece 101 Video.

And Usopp's from last week, which I forgot to put up here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agSzu...hannel&list=UL
    All the behind the scenes stuff sounds really exciting to me.

Also, they're using the post-timeskip character designs for the thumbnails?
    That is so cool.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    Whenever there's a gift included, it splits the order into three parts: the item, the gift, and a "bundle" of the two. As soon as the gift is added, the "bundle" will be added along with it, and will immediately say "Reserved". The order won't ship until all three say that, rather than "On Order".
    Yeah, figured that out soon after making that post. I don't actually expect anything to ship for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Hazard View Post
    Also, they're using the post-timeskip character designs for the thumbnails?
    That is so cool.
    I personally wish they didn't. I mean, these are meant to be for getting people into One Piece, why spoil something like that? I have a friend that I got into the FUNi dub and is looking forward to Season 4 that I wanna show those videos to but haven't because I don't want him to know about the timeskip.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dark Fact is offline Preaching evil since '04
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, figured that out soon after making that post. I don't actually expect anything to ship for weeks.

I personally wish they didn't. I mean, these are meant to be for getting people into One Piece, why spoil something like that? I have a friend that I got into the FUNi dub and is looking forward to Season 4 that I wanna show those videos to but haven't because I don't want him to know about the timeskip.
    One Piece is the most spoiled anime this side of the Pacific! It's unrealistic to think that anybody who follows One Piece or anime in general doesn't already know about the time skip! So unless you're willing to stay away from the anime social scene, you're gonna be dealt stuff like this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Highwind
    "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST--Here comes a new challenger, we're gonna get one hell of a show! Which one of these fighters will walk away a champion?!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Fact View Post
    One Piece is the most spoiled anime this side of the Pacific! It's unrealistic to think that anybody who follows One Piece or anime in general doesn't already know about the time skip! So unless you're willing to stay away from the anime social scene, you're gonna be dealt stuff like this!
    People watching the anime or anime in general would know about it obviously, since the anime's been there since October. But people just buying the FUNi DVDs and staying away from future stuff (such as my friend and other people I know) have no idea.

Ferquin is offline I ♥ Princess Peach!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know of the time skip, and all I've seen or read of One Piece is up to the end of the Skypeia arc. I'm slowly catching up by reading my friend's copies of the Viz manga, and I've been buying the DVDs. So as long as you aren't spoiling major story plots and character relationships and whatnot, I'm fine.

Personally, I'm just excited to see how they go from where I am now to how they are in those pics. Something to look forward to.

[edit] So what exactly is this gift you get if you preorder season 4 through RightStuf?
    Last edited by Ferquin; 07-01-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    No one loves you.
    They're just pretending to be nice.
    But they talk bad about you when you leave the room.
    You're gonna die alone.
    - Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Ferquin N.C. Root
    The Ferquinarium

Dark Fact is offline Preaching evil since '04
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic
    People watching the anime or anime in general would know about it obviously, since the anime's been there since October. But people just buying the FUNi DVDs and staying away from future stuff (such as my friend and other people I know) have no idea.
    We're not just talking about the anime, people are spoiling major plot points based off of what they've read from online scanlations. And the unfortunate reality is that if an illegal scanlation is already available on an illegal scanlation hosting site, it's fair game to provide spoilers, even to those who don't partake in the illegal scanlation scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Highwind
    "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST--Here comes a new challenger, we're gonna get one hell of a show! Which one of these fighters will walk away a champion?!"