Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Wow, this entire flashback scenario about Jimbei's past has realllyyyy impressed me so far. I'm always feeling the emotion coming out of this and next week looks like it's going to be pretty sad. I'm glad I haven't been up to date with the manga, this has been a real treat.

G1Ravage is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "When an ill-natured Celestial Dragon – Saint Myosgard arrives at the Fish-Man Island with his wrecked ship, his former slaves who had been tortured by him try to shoot him to death. In that turmoil, unbelievable ability of baby Shirahoshi has revealed and Queen Otohime’s decision makes everyone stunned."

Huh? Who the heck wrote that episode description?
    Vegas...now??

Radical is online now The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Episode 545 was pretty great/EVIL,

The highlights:
    The fish-people losing respect on Jimbei becoming a Warlord was interesting.
    Seeing the jerkhole Saint Myosgard all beatened up/brocken was so sweet/satisfying to see, he deserved it!!!!!!!
    I love Hody's origin which he's so correct that the Celestial Dragons are the scum of the world.
    At least Arlong/Hody have a reason to hate the humans which are the Navy/World Government/World Nobles/Celestial Dragons for example.
    Cool to see the first Captain Vander Decken who's funny and has a nice design.
    Oda sure loves the goofy character designs like on Saint Myosgard's evil father.
    Saint Myosgard's just desserts with the fish-people wanting to kill him was very satisfying, yeah kill that jerk!!!!!!
    Poor, poor Queen Otohime's reason to save that horrible disgusting piece of trash is because of the fish children.
    Shirahoshi's amazing unbelievable power on summoning the sea kings defeating Saint Myosgard was awesome, go Shirahoshi!!!!!!!
    Captain Vander Decken becomes the first child predator because of her amazing power for world domination and that's why his grandson Captain Vander Decken IX wants her too.
    Poor, poor Queen Otohime, it was sad/reckless of her to go alone with that disgusting homicidal butthole, she would of had a fish-man palace guard to be a bodyguard for her.
    Next episode preview: Yaaaaaay, I'm glad Queen Otohime survived the Celestial Dragons' wrath, but her assassination is about to come.

09MurphyM is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone else start crying when Otohime was shot?

charleshudgen is offline Charles Hudgen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't wait to watch One Piece again in the world of television. I want to watch it everyday and a suspense on everyday life of the character. I am so excited to see the old characters again and also the additional character in the story. I know everybody are excited just like me to see this again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Farewell Queen Otohime!!!!!

Episode 546 was pretty great/sad,

The highlights:
    I get a feeling poor Luffy fell asleep through it, hehehe.
    Captain Vander Decken's silly evil plan to marry Shirahoshi when she gets older, hehehehe, I so love this Captain Vander Decken next to his grandson Captain Vander Decken IX.
    I'm so glad Queen Otohime survived the World Nobles/Celestial Dragons' wrath, but got a signature from them, surprising.
    The fish people and all people from all countries giving Queen Otohime their signatures was sweet.
    Shirahoshi having that amazing ability on communicating with the Sea Kings is pretty epic.
    Queen Otohime mentioning about Shirahoshi meeting someone that will guide her and causing a major change to the world, that's gonna be Monkey D. Luffy:anime:, hehehe.
    The signatures got burned, poor Queen Otohime.
    An unknown shooter shot Queen Otohime, I think it's a human pirate scumbag, poor Queen Otohime to get in harm's way again which cost her life, I feel sorry for her.
    Nice of Manboshi/Ryuuboshi to calm Shirahoshi down, when Shirahoshi gets shocked/frightened, she'll lose control of her Sea King ability.
    Rest In Peace Queen Otohime, you'll be forever missed after Fisher Tiger.
    I feel sad for poor King Neptune/Fukaboshi/Manboshi/Ryuuboshi/Shirahoshi to lose their awesome peace-giving mermaid mother.
    Next episode preview: The conclusion of Jimbei's flashback saga, sweet.

Shift is offline Brave Warrior of the Sea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, the first half of 547 was quite good, but they obviously bumped up the animation budget for the second half, and it was amazingly beautiful how emotional it felt.

It's so moving in part because it wasn't Nami forgiving Jinbe, it was Nami saying Jinbe doesn't need forgiveness since he didn't do anything wrong. She's not letting her hatred of Arlong dictate her feelings for other Fish-Men, which is precisely what Tiger and Queen Otohime were trying to say about humans. If the manga gave a glimpse into Jinbe's emotions, the anime expanded on it in a wonderful way. I wasn't ready to bawl like Franky, but Chopper's laughter pretty much mirrored my own.

Storyboard Artist for The Sonic Fan Film

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Episode 547 was pretty sweet/touching,

The highlights:
    Poor Jimbei having to lose two important people in his life, Fisher Tiger and Queen Otohime.
    The unknown shooter turns out to be a human pirate, I knew it, but I get a feeling it's Captain Hody Jones who likes to use human pirate pawns.
    Poor, poor King Neptune wishes to kill the human pirate shooter which he becomes a male widow now.
    Queen Otohime's funeral scene was beautiful and it's Mother's Day, wooooooow!!!!!!!
    Fukaboshi's speech was so sweet/touching.
    Jimbei's flashback saga ends, I enjoyed it, it was sweet/interesting.
    Sanji being a major jerkhole wanting poor Jimbei to kill himself, geez Sanji cut poor Jimbei some slack will ya.
    Nami saying that Jimbei doesn't need forgiveness since he didn't do anything wrong was great.
    Poor Nami's hatred of Arlong is so great next to poor Ace/Whitebeard/Chopper/Robin/Franky's hatreds of Blackbeard/Admiral Akainu/King Wapol/Spandam.
    Franky bawling in tears, hahahahaha.
    Poor Luffy fell asleep after the fish-man burglar part, hahahahahaha, I knew it.
    Both Nami/Shirahoshi have a lot in common to have such awesome likable mothers before their sad deaths:anime:.
    It looks like Captain Hody Jones pulls a Cell on the Doomsday Broadcast.
    Next episode preview: Hody taking over the Ryugu Palace to spread chaos, the action is back baby!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Episode 548 was pretty great,

The highlights:
    The poor fish-people to step on the Queen Otohime pictures.
    Jimbei freaked out on the Ryugu Palace attack, hahahahaha.
    Hody's evil plan to execute poor King Neptune and kill Zoro/Usopp/Brook(actually, he's undead).
    It will happen in 3 hours, yikes!!!!!
    Poor Fukaboshi/Manboshi/Ryuuboshi.
    Usopp's psychic powers, hehehe.
    Brook's "playing dead" plan failed, hahahahaha, he showed a noseblood, but he has no blood in his boney body, weird.
    Usopp's disturbing Robin impression, hahahahahaha.
    Robin's poneglyph showing an apology from "Joy Boy," interesting.
    Luffy's 400 million bounty reaction and Nami's scary face, hahahahahahaha.
    Hatchan/Hachi's warning to poor Shirahoshi was sweet.
    Jimbei's reason on not wanting Luffy to fight Hody effects the balance of the humans/fish-men hatred, interesting.
    Luffy vs. Jimbei's pointless fight begins, cool.
    Next episode preview: Luffy vs. Jimbei's pointless fight begins, sweet!!!!!!!

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just watched some wacky stuff. Oh, it's One Piece. Brook can send his spirit out to float around all ghost-like. That is really bizarre, even for this series.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)