Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    FUNi did keep their word. Episode 50 was added on Wednesday afternoon, so 49 and 50 were added the same day.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Mandouga is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The episode is there alright; I just saw it. However, they skipped the ending theme and went straight to the (new) Tina segment. I know they skipped it because the opening credits still referred to an ending theme (this time a new one). When I saw episode 49, the ending played as usual, but it was an "NC (non-credit)" version. It didn't even display the lyrics (which would be in romaji in this episode) like it usually does. I wonder if this is why the episodes were delayed (i.e., because of problems with the song(s) or something).
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm so behind on this series. But who gives a crap about that? Toriko DVD Part 1 is comin' this January!

aegisrawks is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I REALLY hope there will be a surprise TV Deal for Toriko just like the one DBZKai had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12