Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    My thoughts.

Spoiler:
    There were a couple more things in this chapter besides seeing Letzt Stil aka Quincy Vollstandig. I guess knowing it's true name and how it works means it isn't a last ditch attack that will rob you of your Quincy powers like it did for Uryu when he used it in the Soul Society arc.

1. There are four other special people besides Ichigo the Vanderich are looking for and have now offically entered Soul Society.

2. Kisuke has noticed another presence around (I wonder who that could be that would worry him apparently).

3. Kirge is far weaker now then Uryu is. Which may be important and hopefully mean Uryu will be important in this arc instead of how he usually just takes down one supposedly important foe and then doesn't really contribute that much to the plot of the arc.

Admittingly parts did feel like a waste like some of the battle as well as Chad and Orihime only showing up to what take care of Nel or something. Also the Pesche/Dondochakka stuff here wasn't very funny either. I will grant it that it's a lot better then the last chapter since it actually had things happen and progress made on the fight and more focus on elements we care about but still nothing really that good. Maybe now that Kirge's serious the battle will go better but otherwise still pretty meh to it.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Jacob T. Paschal is online now Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ishida's grandpa did tell him in a flashback during his fight with Kurotsuchi that his power was too weak to use that ability now, so I like that it is being brought back up in this arc. A trump card/power-up is always a stable of shounen battle comics so I'm not surprised to see one for the Quincy.

Nice to see Dondochakka again, too. Now, we need Grimmjow to show up!
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Luna is offline Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well,there are more questions (Who are the other 4 the Vanderreich are looking for?...Who does Kisuke sense nearby?),and it looks like Dondochakka's been rescued by Peche and Kisuke off-panel...
    I did think it was sorta funny when Ichigo just threw Nel at Orihime (it was kind of a "here,take this!" moment)...
    ...and,looks like Soul Society's about to be invaded....

I'm still wondering what role Uryu will play in all this...I think it's most likely he'll side with his friends over the other Quincies(since for all his complaints about them,especially Ichigo,he does truly care about them,and is shown to be fairly loyal)....and again,I'd really like to see Grimmjow again....
    "Yeah,well,I've got a dream too.But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.And well,I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream.And it kind of makes us like a family." -Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Movie)

Jacob T. Paschal is online now Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ah, the terrifying Ayon returns. It's nice to see the Haribel Three stay in the fight somehow, but me thinks Ichigo's going to need Tensa Zangetsu to finish this off, if not his mask (or does he not even have that anymore after his battle with Tensa Zangetsu).
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    Ah, the terrifying Ayon returns. It's nice to see the Haribel Three stay in the fight somehow, but me thinks Ichigo's going to need Tensa Zangetsu to finish this off, if not his mask (or does he not even have that anymore after his battle with Tensa Zangetsu).
    That may not be a wise idea. These guys were trying to steal his Bankai earlier if you remember.

So now we learn that Uryu was doing it wrong (or was using an imperfect version) back when he fought Mayuri.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Quincy were less innocent than we initially believed. Although Soul Society is not exactly clean either.
    The Hypocrite Rises....

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hypocrite View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if the Quincy were less innocent than we initially believed. Although Soul Society is not exactly clean either.
    Well Uryu's father didn't want Uryu to become a Quincy for reason. I guess now we know why.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just find it interesting that Uryu's grandfather knew about the Vandenreich. Really sets up a battle between old Quincy ways and new, as well as an interesting conflict of ideals.

...Assuming, of course, that any developments involving the Ishida family is, in fact, followed through with. Unlike with certain others that we know *coughanyonenotIchigocough*

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i]originally posted by[/i] Jacob T. Paschal
    Ah, the terrifying Ayon returns. It's nice to see the Haribel Three stay in the fight somehow,
    Yeah but it's not really them actually as it's only their monster they can't even control. That doesn't say anything about their strength but rather the strength of their summon.

Now time for my thoughts.

Spoiler:
    Speaking of summon how could they summon Ayon if Yamamoto killed them? I mean I can buy the three Fraccion still surviving as Yamamoto said he didn't totally burn them (for some stupid reason. Don't give me "being honorable" since Yamamoto's not that kind of guy really) but he chopped Ayon in half and totally schorched the part that came after him. Then again maybe the three can just make a new Ayon since really they are making a beast not just summoining it from parts unknown. As for the rest of the chapter well I liked some parts of it. Like Kirge saying the version of the ultimate Quincy form Uryu had was an incompete form weaker then a true quincy's final form. Which makes sense really since hey if Soul Reapers and Arrancar can have transformations that don't require them never using their power again, Quincies should as well. Maybe there's another side affect if Uryu's grandfather was against it but I'm all for it being a power up with no drawbacks. As well as showing that it is a spirtual pressure absorber of everything since hey that's what quincies do. Still though feels weak just having Ichigo not really fight back too much or not that effecitvley with him only in Shikai. Yeah I know the quincies are stealing Bankai but he went bankai on that hollow quincy (I forgot his name and I don't care to go and look it back up with how unimportant he wound up being) and beat him fine so why not the same with this guy? As for Ayon at the end well I hope he actually does something since really all the three ladies did in their return was swat away some hench grunts and that's really it.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

charleshudgen is offline Charles Hudgen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I only have few likes of manga and Bleach is one of my favorite manga series. I always watch the episodes of Bleach and very excited to see it. When it started to air in television, I've always been a fan of it because i like the story and journey of each character. I would love to buy collect bleach items for being a fan of it especially the manga.

Magus is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought the latest chapter was pretty good, although I can deal without Ayon and the trio. Unfortunately that's all I really have to contribute to the discussion at the moment.

Currently re-reading from the last Grimmjow fight.
    GGXXAC+R - Order-Sol
    3S - Ken