Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Not much to say. Lets see how things develop.
    The Hypocrite Rises....

FireStarterLE is offline You don't want to see us mad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not really a fan of the fodder arrancar still being able to live, well maybe not so much the fraccion (except for the fact that it seems almost inevitable they'll mysteriously turn into the Ichigo Rescue Group's allies ... and this after their little monster literally tore holes through a few 13 Court Guard Squad members) but Loly and Menloly ... really??

Luna is offline Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well,Ichigo's team has now arrived in HM,and we see the return of some characters we haven't seen since the earlier story arc...though no Grimmjow yet (hopefully,he'll be coming back soon)...I'm indifferent to Harribel's fracciones,and I really hate Loly and Menoly for how they treated Orihime... Initially they hated her,because they were jealous of Aizen's interest in her powers,and later on treating her like she's a monster for healing them back from death(despite all the garbage they put her though earlier...ingrates)...Seriously,Kubo,if you need to kill off more characters,look no further...
    "Yeah,well,I've got a dream too.But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.And well,I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream.And it kind of makes us like a family." -Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Movie)

Jacob T. Paschal is offline Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Very exciting (and funny!) chapter. Kubo's really brought his pacing back to the old days.

Good Lord, Yama-jii is pissed. This man's going to go on a rampage. I think, however, that the Vandenreich will make use of this and strike while their focus is on their headquarters, ala Aizen.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm really liking where all of this is going.

So from the looks of things the final battles in the series will be taking place in five days. It's a shame Ulquorria died, I was suddenly hoping him and Ichigo would team up in all of this.
    Last edited by RockmanDash; 04-12-2012 at 06:53 PM.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pissed off Yammato, the Quincy are screwed.

Kind of what I expected, the Fraccons to lose, Ichigo to show up to save the day. But a good chapter non the less.

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My thoughts on the chapter.

Spoiler:
    You know I get that Kirge defeating Apachi, Mila Rose and Sun Sun is suppose to be a big deal. Or at the very least suppose to try and set up how "strong" he is as an opponent for Ichigo but... eh doesn't really work. First off, Fraccion are still at best on the level of lieuntants for the most part and really, maybe if we saw Apachi, Mila Rose and Sun Sun fight more instead of their monster I'd actually think of them as "three evil super powered queens". Maybe they're the best of the Fraccion but that still isn't impressive and you know just showing them defeated offscreen doesn't make Kirge look good. I mean they didn't even go to their resurrection forms. Maybe if we saw him dodging or knocking back their released forms easily I might be a bit impressed but... otherwise really nothing from him. This is what happens Kubo when you don't set up previous threats to be a big deal: cause when they're defeated by the new opponents it's more of a "meh" instead of a "Wow these guys are on a whole other level!"

Again though it wasn't a bad chapter. I did like how the three decimated the rest of the forces and Kirge wanting them to join since they had proven their strength. As well as Nel pestering Ichigo riding on his back. And even the scene of the soul reapers to not only officially confirm to everyone that yes, the enemies are quincies, but also seeing Yama so angry. Still felt like there wasn't much to this chapter though. I guess the last one had the rush of "hey we get to see these characters we hadn't for so long" and this one was more "oh nevermind they're being tossed aside faster then they were when they last appeared." I guess Apachi, Mila Rose and Sun Sun will join Ichigo's group to help free Harribel and the others (no way are the three dead after being one armed and burned by Yamamoto and hey remember super healer Orihime came with) and maybe funny scenes will come of that later, but for now though this one made me feel more indifferent then anything else.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's this, the murder of the Quincies has come back to bite them?

Who would've thought?
    The Hypocrite Rises....

Jacob T. Paschal is offline Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I love how Kurotsuchi just keeps pouring salt on the wound.

And hey, looky, an invasion already! Ten bucks says Yama-jii dies soon!
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My thoughts on this chapter.

Spoiler:
    I know picking on Kubo for his pacing is old but again, the information hinting that Shinigami were behind the disappearences could of easily been done in half the time, as could well most moments in this chapter. Really the soul Society stuff here was kind of blase: I mean when you hear that Mayuri murdered thousands of souls just to keep balance that should be shocking or at the very least feel like such a big deal. But it's treated like a "eh yeah I did that, but this is still your fault" kind of moment which kind of sucks any drama out of that scene. And really, the big bad is someone Mayuri let go a thousand years ago? Uh, wasn't that kind of the backstory of Amagai and Koga in a way? That they had done something and Yamamoto had beat them but didn't off them (well it was Amagai's father and Koga was bound to a tree but you know what I mean). Really is the manga stealing from the recently finished anime for villain ideas? And really seems like Kubo is rushing things and ripping himself off again with the villains going to Soul Society with Ichigo busy in Hueco Mundo. And again we have no real threat from Oppie to care if he'll even give Ichigo a good fight so I'm not invested in that either. So really I don't think there was anything positive about this chapter. We did know a little more about the guy in charge but it's nothing to make him look compelling or even seem that shocking besides in a "Bleach's own ideas even from the anime are being recycled into the manga... again" kind of way. So overall very disappointing read IMHO and yeah a bad chapter. And unlike Naruto there wasn't anything going for this one whatsoever.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.