Page 91 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
    Rex Kamex is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Bosses aside, there's still the whole thing about Otohime, and the poneglyph that's apparently at that forest (I didn't read the chapter mentioning that, I just read things about it). And how that whole "Fishman Island Destroyed" thing kicks in.

Radical is online now The Fastest of the Universe!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome chapter, Luffy/Zoro totally dominated!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Poor Sanji being turned to stone after seeing the sexy Shirahoshi's appearance was hilarious, hahahahaha.Poor Luffy allowing himself to be tied up by the merman villagers was pretty noble of him and his burst of Haki calming them was nice.Shirahoshi rejecting Van der Decken IX was sweet which she finally stands up for herself thanks to Luffy which she's become a great character so far.Luffy easily crushing Van der Decken IX while tied up was wicked/sweet, but he'll be back to fight Luffy once more to show off his cool targeting Devil Fruit powers though.I'm surprised Shirahoshi broke the ropes, but not Luffy, odd.Luffy easily crushing the gigantic Oonyuudou Wadatsumi with a quick Jet Pistol was pretty cool as well.At least the merman villagers will know that Luffy is a true hero, not a villain.Nami/Keimi going to the sea forest looking for someone along with Keimi saying from Hachi that there's more fishman people stronger than Captain Hodi Jones is interesting.Zoro easily cutting Hodi was super awesome, but the cliffhanger was evil/nasty with Hodi giving Zoro the Arlong-Crazy-Blood-Lust Eyes, yikes!!!!!!It's cool with both of the main villains of the arc get beatened, but I get a feeling poor Zoro is gonna get overpowered/beatened from a crazy/bloodthirsty Hodi Jones.
    Last edited by Radical; 05-11-2011 at 06:04 PM.

mumbo is offline Look skyward
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just as a heads up, for reasons that should be fairly obvious, there won't be an issue of Jump next week. It'll be back the week after that.

RonDrakenfan17 is offline Luffy fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbo View Post
    Just as a heads up, for reasons that should be fairly obvious, there won't be an issue of Jump next week. It'll be back the week after that.
    Yah understandable but a week isn't that far to wait any ways

Spoiler:
    I think Luffy just wanted the mer people to see he wasn't a bad guy or scarry by letting them tie him up and not doing it himself. Since he let the mermaid princesss untie him they'll see that he's not a bad guy since she seems to like him and wanted to help him, That's my guess any ways
    One Piece fan. Bleach fan.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDrakenfan17 View Post

Spoiler:
    I think Luffy just wanted the mer people to see he wasn't a bad guy or scarry by letting them tie him up and not doing it himself. Since he let the mermaid princesss untie him they'll see that he's not a bad guy since she seems to like him and wanted to help him, That's my guess any ways
    Do you actually think Luffy care what people think of him? We have seen this before and Luffy already knows how people react to pirates, like i said before the rope only enables his arms and upper body but the rest like his legs still have some strength even tho they are tied as well because of the training he got in my opinion, still not confirmed but i believe Luffy is immune a little to the traps for devil fruit users.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    Do you actually think Luffy care what people think of him? We have seen this before and Luffy already knows how people react to pirates, like i said before the rope only enables his arms and upper body but the rest like his legs still have some strength even tho they are tied as well because of the training he got in my opinion, still not confirmed but i believe Luffy is immune a little to the traps for devil fruit users.
    He could also not want to start Wars?? Maybe he thinks if does that kind of stuff it'd start one?? Your theory could also be true.

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm a glass half full kind of guy. It's not lame that Luffy was tied up, it's awesome that he had his way with an arc villain with that sort of handicap.

As has Zoro, for that matter.....though I doubt it's all over as easily as that.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Rud
    Rud is offline Nine Arts Dragon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Theres no way Hodi or Decken are the arc villains, theres definitely someone else yet to come.
    "I will turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

"Politics always takes vengeance on those that belittle it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rud View Post
    Theres no way Hodi or Decken are the arc villains, theres definitely someone else yet to come.
    Well it'd be cool if there was some one behind the scenes but they keep talking as if Hodi being worse than any one else. I don't think we've seen the end of them yet either, we still have to deal with Hodi's pills once he takes those could cause problems. Decken not sure about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I honestly think this arc is meant to show just how strong Luffy and the Straw Hat crew has gotten. I don't think they should introduce a villain that's all Uber Strong just yet. Having tiedup!Luffy dominate was amazing.
    09/07/07 - Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable's Graduation! Watch it!
    07/19/08 - I was there for the amazing "Avatar: The Last Airbender" finale.

What happens when typos go wrong:
    Spoiler:
    XoCrzyBeautiful4: IM GOING TO DUCKING HURT SOMETHING