King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGUN View Post
    Finally getting a look at Ceaser's face I think Clown fits him better than Crown.
    Many are going with Clown but lets see how they name him officially since they usually change their names or something.

Anyway nice chapter, i was expecting more hilarious moments with the guys and how they are in another body but still nice background on the Supernovas and Blackbeard calling them the Worst Generation also nice to see Caesar which he does look a sinister and does show that he's only using people for his own gain still not so clear on the giant kids but probably it's something big. I really like to see him fight Luffy especially since he's most likely a logia type, we know Luffy can hit a logia as we seen with Caribou but we never seen him fighting with one and with Caesar it's nice time to do it.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kid these days. Back in my day, Pirates had respect. Now they don't respect nothing!!!"

That what that dude's speech boils down to. And surprise, the Marines have more skeletons. Really, somebody has to do something about all that corruption. The way Smoker was all like "Well Duh. Of course we're corrupt. This isn't something new!" made me chuckle...

Along with him being that way in Tashigi's body.

And I loved the pictures on the Swapped Hats (that's what I'm calling the guys in the wrong bodies).
    The Hypocrite Rises....

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chapter 664 was awesome, Brownbeard/the centaurs' secret is finally revealed!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sweet color page of the Strawhat Pirates.G5 getting reports of kidnappings often but upon reaching the papers they get altered into news of accidents, shipwrecks, and pirate attacks instead was interesting.Vice Admiral Smoker in Tashigi's body wanting to expose Caesar Clown was great, a possible Vice Admiral Smoker vs. Caesar Clown fight maybe.Vice Admiral Smoker is like Sanji to mess with a hot chick's body, hehehe.The G5 marine mole called "JOKER" working with Caesar Clown is sweet.Caesar Clown is my favorite awesome new villain with a sweet bizarre design looking like a cross between the Joker and a demon who's a great psychopath mad scientist next to Dr. Hogback, he's more better/interesting than Captain Vander Decken IX/Captain Hody Jones put together.Brownbeard and his centaur squad being Caesar's pawns was great.So Brownbeard lost his legs to Basil Hawkins before the timeskip and the centaurs were those Level 6 prisoners modified by Trafalgar Law, wooooooow, sweet, and nice background on the Supernovas which I'm glad that's finally revealed and Brownbeard will become a great anti-hero/ally like Buggy/Sir Crocodile/Duvall/Boa Hancock:anime:.The medicine Caesar gave to his centaur slaves was a failure and he was responsible for the incident at Punk Hazard 4 years ago, interesting.He has a bounty of 300 million and has the Gas Gas Devil Fruit power similar to Vice Admiral Smoker's smoke Devil Fruit powers and his goal on wanting to be the world's superior scientist was sweet.The little newspaper segment is great with my Gecko who's alive, poor Jewelry Bonney's imprisonment, Blackbeard increasing his Devil Fruit powers and the whereabouts of poor Admiral Aokiji are unknown, cool.
    Last edited by Radical; 05-09-2012 at 09:49 PM.

O-chan is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    I find the switches between Tashigi and Smoker far, far, far more disturbing than the Strawhat switch-ups. I like how much information is revealed in this chapter, it not only sets up who is the Big Bad of this arc but also gives a lot of stuff to expect in future arcs with the Supernovas.

O-chan
    Please view my artwork and my musings here:
    http://ochan28.deviantart.com/
    http://o-chan30.blogspot.com/

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New chapter is out. And Magellan lives. Too bad he is the Vice warden now . Anyway good chapter.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So the kids are going through withdrawal symptoms, and it drives the bigger ones crazy?

Wow, that's just not cool.
    The Hypocrite Rises....

OnePark is offline גורל
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. That was dark and right before chapter 666 no less.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn - Complicated name, I know but that means there's some good stuff, right?

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    My thoughts on the chapter.

Spoiler:
    Cover Page: Oh so it turns out that Saldeth isn't the vice warden but rather Magellen is probably due to what happened when Luffy and Blackbeard escaped Impel Down and Sadi-Chan is in love with him. That makes more sense then Saldeth being in charge. Heh makes me wonder how much Hannybel rubs it in Magellen's face he's warden now and Magellen's stuck as vice warden.

Actual Chapter: The ending was a bit confusing (were Sanji/Nami, Brooke and Zoro taken out by the demon samurai brothers since they didn't have any scratches on them at all to indicate a battle or even they were attacked) but otherwise this chapter was very solid. Since instead of focusing simply on exposition we also got to have some character focus as well. Specifcally on Chopper/Sanji, who is sickened by what Ceaser Crown did to the kids to get them addicted to his experimental drugs that turned them giant. It does answer why the kids are big but we still don't know why he's experimenting on them. Still though that's something that can wait and I like how ticked that makes Chopper/Sanji since even if he wants to protect the kids he is really angry at Ceaser Crown (like he was at Hogback in Thriller Bark). I'm glad to see a serious character moment from Chopper since we haven't really seen that since the time skip. And also besides the character moment and seeing one of the giant kids freak out there were some other good comedy bits: Brooke asking Sanji/Nami if he can see his/her panties and Sanji/Nami agreeing, Zoro tagging along to argue with Sanji/Nami, Robin saying Franky/Chopper shouldn't speak until he transforms back and franky/Chopper being amused at his transformations (was wondering when they would get to that actually), Nami/Franky wanting to stay with the kids due to being afraid to go to Crown's and Luffy just saying the group shouldn't try switching their bodies back. Just something so funny how nonchalant and even excited Luffy is about the whole thing. In truth probably not as good as 663 but better then last week due to being less expositional and getting things going more plus setting up the next fight with those twins. I do wonder who they'll fight and what they'll powers will be but hey we'll see that next time I suppose. Or hint at it some anyway.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chapter 665 was sweet, the giant childrens' secret revealed, yaaaaay,

Spoiler:
    Cool to finally see Magellan recovered from his injury who's Vice-Warden because of Luffy and his new team/The Blackbeard Pirates escaping Impel Down.The poor giant children in pain, but their medicine being candy during the experiments and that they go berserk if they miss it is interesting which they're drugged.Usopp's Sleep Star putting them to sleep is great.Caesar Clown responsible for their growth for his sick/twisted nature since the kids were normal sized before entering Punk Hazard, but cool to finally know the truth on the giant children.I'll see what motive he has on experimenting on innocent kids.Chopper's serious character moment on getting angry at Caesar Clown(like Dr. Hogback) was epic.I'll see about Trafalgar Law's motive being on hired by Caesar Clown along with Caesar Clown wanting Vice Admiral Smoker's heart the next chapters pretty soon.Brook wanting to see Sanji/Nami's panties was funny, hahahahaha.Caesar Clown's top henchmen hitmen who are the Yeti Cool Brothers are awesome/powerful.I knew the Strawhat Pirates are gonna fight some yetis in the cold area of Punk Hazard.
    Last edited by Radical; 05-09-2012 at 09:52 PM.

ShadowGUN is offline Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Huzzah Bon-chan lives . For a while I thought he die but it good to see he survive Magellan's wrath.. The Yeti brothers look fearsome. Luffy sense them as animal so I asume they are not true giants like Brownbeard think they are. Nice chapter.
    "Toonami:Tougher than the Best,Stronger than the Rest."

TOONAMI LIVES (5/26/12)