Quantcast
    Shift is offline Brave Warrior of the Sea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandouga View Post
    Oh, I get it. You were talking about the spelling of Roronoa Zoro's name, and that they're planning to keep using the altered spelling if there aren't more subscriptions....
    Yes. Yes I was. Any comment on the matter?

Storyboard Artist for The Sonic Fan Film

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finally New chapter!!!

Spoiler:
    The begining where Luffy and Law meet after along time and i like their conversation where they are pirates and considered enemies which Luffy has no problem but still give him thanx for saving his life, i like that neither Law and Luffy fought and even Law help Luffy to find his friends.

Now with the guys where the switch bodies, seriously i was waiting to see that scene and it was worth it, everyone was hilarious but the one i was expecting the most was Sanji in Nami's body, i couldn't resist laughing of course Nami in Franky's body was also hilarious, it was funny how she was making a bill to Sanji and warned him how much it will cost to touch and to look at her body and how she forgots that she's in Franky's body and hit for the first time herself, now she knows how everyone feels when she hits them in the head XD.

I like how the Samurai helped everyone which surprises us that he's a devil fruit user, it was funny he didn't do it because he wanted to see Nami's boobs lol. We now know the mystery to how the lower body talked and that was just hilarious. I like that both Smoker and Tashigi are calm that they switch bodies also funny how Smoker/Tashigi changes in looks lol. We finally learn who's behind the kidnapping and glad it wasn't a known villain like Moria, you do wonder what Ceasar Clown is up to and what powers he has

Really cool chapter, it's getting more interesting by the minute.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

ShadowGUN is offline YES!YES!YES!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hahaha Sanji in Nami's body was hilarious. Especially when he introduced himself to Luffy and the rest. So Ceaser Clown possibly based on Ceaser Romero's Joker. At least that the impression I got from the name.

straw_hat is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually it's Crown not Clown.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by straw_hat View Post
    Actually it's Crown not Clown.
    That make sense, it was weird how Smoker describe him as a crazy bounty hunter and have Clown for a last name, thought for a second he was related to Buggy lol.

It's interesting what Ceasar's plans are along with Law, what he gains for this?
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    My thoughts on the chapter.

Spoiler:
    Cover Page: Hmmm, I always thought Sadi-Chan was a lot stronger then Saldeth. Which is why he led the Blugori and she led the Jailer Beasts. Then again he did seem like the most rational leader in Impel Down and I don't know if you'd want your vice warden to be such a sadist. Plus yeah... growth spurth I guess. Hmmm unless we're going to see new prisoners to Impel Down I think that's about it from there so we should be getting a new cover story like in the new two or three months more then likely.

Main Chapter: Okay I was really looking forward to seeing how Sanji would act in Nami's body more then anything else. Because the thing is, as much of a pervert as Sanji is, he's also suppose to be a gentleman who wouldn't ever try harming a lady. So I thought it'd be funny seeing how he'd react to being in Nami's body and trying to struggle against his urges. So I liked how it just started with him just wanting to get a picture/recording of what happened and then later giving into the urges and fondling her body near the later half as well as having to beg Nami/Franky not to kill him/her and Nami/Franky giving pirces for Sanji touching and looking at herself. (It's nice to see a weird case of female abuse role reversal too with Nami/Franky realizing she hurt her original body as well as Chopper/Sanji pointing out not to kill herself). And all the body switching bits were good too like the kids not liking Chopper/Sanji due to it being weird seeing Sanji's body act nice or Nami/Franky pointing out she won't use any of Franky's beam weapons. And hey even more body fun with Tashigi and Smoker switching bodies as well. Part of me is torn since after the big climax of last chapter with Smoker getting his heart ripped out seems a bit too forward to show him okay already but yeah, we knew he wasn't really going to die. Besides the idea of him apparently not caring he's in Tashigi's body and chomping down on a cigarette while delivering exposition really eclipses any of my complaints about the switch.

And though the body switching was the highlight there were some other comical bits. Like the others reaction (Robin calling it weird, Zoro noticing Sanji acting unsual and Luffy laughing at the whole thing) the Samurai having weird alchemy powers and not wanting to use them before since he wanted to stare at Nami's chest (hey at least the "why didn't you do it before" excuse here is at least stupid funny), The samurai only being a head and some legs and Brooke only realizing he had seen the torso when Zoro pointed it out. I also liked the character bits as well: Law and Luffy talking and Luffy admitting he owes Law for helping him out and acknowledges that even though they're rivals he still thanks him and Law letting them go. I do like the fact that though obviously Law is a lot more ruthless and cutthroat then Luffy he, the guy does have a soft spot. And yeah then we get some recap and the ending reveal the mysterious gas man was Ceaser Crown. Kind of disappointed it wasn't an old villain made gas but hey he's got connection to Vegapunk. Who is kind of like Jinbei in that we haven't seen the guy but we've known about him for years on end. Though at least we keep getting teases about his work more and more and now meet another one of his former associates. Now the question is what exactly is his and Law's plan and why did they kidnap children and make all those weird hybrids of man and beast? Like I said though as long as I'm entertained I can wait to get the answers and I have to say I was very entertained with this chapter. Seriously this is looking to be one of my favorite arcs so far from the twists and comedy. So if we get some good drama and a lot more big action pieces it could definitely become a favorite. At least IMHO anyway.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chapter 663 was awesome, the new Punk Hazard villain is finally revealed, yaaaaaay!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Cool to see Saldeath/Sadi-Chan who are now a couple and that Saldeath has gotten taller, sweet:anime:.Luffy/Trafalgar Law's reunion was sweet along with Trafalgar Law owing him a debt of gratitude, awwww.Trafalgar Law switching body swapping Vice Admiral Smoker/Tashigi next, funny/great.Trafalgar Law helping Luffy to go to the laboratory to find his crew before disappearing was nice.The body switched Strawhat Pirates especially with Sanji in Nami's body was super hilarious, hahahahaha, Sanji is such a lucky pervert next to Kon/Shunsui/Loke.Nami in Franky's body with Nami's eye look was creepy/strange.The samurai head is hilarious and cool that he's a Devil Fruit user/pervert, hahahahahaha, which he kept them warm with coats.Luffy and his crew along with the samurai's legs finally reunited was sweet/satisfying.Luffy learning that Trafalgar Law is a Warlord was great.Vice Admiral Smoker in Tashigi's body looks sweet/funny, hahahahaha, and when he learns "M" 's true identity who's Caesar Clown who's a weapons expert/former partner of Dr. Vegapunk's, awesome, finally the major arc villain is revealed, YEESS!!!!!!!!About Caesar Clown, I'll learn about his real evil plan and what Devil Fruit powers he has next chapter.
    Last edited by Radical; 05-09-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Mr. Hypocrite is offline Detective. Hero. Hypocrite.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never thought I'd see the day when Nami gets bashed on the head.

Gender Bender or not, that's quite a sight. maybe she'll stop doing that now, even if the crew are kind of stupid at times.
    The Hypocrite Rises....

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Well One Piece 664 is out and I'm talking about it here.

Spoiler:
    Cover Page. THe Male Straw Hats wielding guns. A more amusing then usual two page color spread actually since I normally prefer the cover page stories but this was pretty good, if only to think about how 4Kids would of done that.

Synopsis: Tashigi reports that there have been kidnapping charges around the area and though is hesitant about bringing it up at first, mentions that there were reports of it being the fault of G5. Meanwhile Ceaser (Law having left him to do his own thing we don't see here) is able to clear with his sources to wipe out or take the Straw Hats without an incident and wants to capture and expierement on him. He decides first though to help "cure" one of Brownbeard's supportants. Meanwhile we hear from Brownbeard that the 11 Supernovas and Blackbeard are the worst generation and are the ones causing most of the recent problems in the New World. He tells his story that his loss to Basil Hawkins cost him his legs and lost his crew as he managed to make his way to Punk Hazard. Where it seems like "Master" (aka Ceasear) had gotten rid of the posion around the island and was helping cure eveyrone. And that Law was able to turn everyone into Centaurs who had lost their legs before, and even find out the dragon the straw hats had fought before was just something created by Ceaser. Though as Brownbeard calls Ceaser his (and the others who work for the scientist) Savior, the former Marine Scientist (who ate the gas gas fruit and is worth 300 million berries) is shown expiermenting on the subortiante from before and slowly killing him revealing he was the one actually behind the gas and wants to show the Marines he is the superior scientist. Meanwhile Smoker mentions that if Ceaser isn't stopped he'll cause another incident even worse then the one from four years ago.

And now my thoughts.

Spoiler:
    You know what we have in common this week in the big three Shonen Chapters? Exposition, and more exposition. Though One Piece is still the best due to the bits of humor sprinkled throughout the explanation. Such as Tashigi/Smoker having such a nice calming face or Tashigi/Smoker mad at Smoker/Tashigi for unbuttoning her shirt so much, as well as Usopp putting little faces on the switched Straw Hats faces to tell them apart, or even Luffy sleeping through some of Brownbeard's narration. Also I am interested in some of the new information such as which of the Supernovas are causing trouble (though kind of obvious it'd be the ones who weren't really having problems in the new world) and exactly what happened to Brownbeard after his run in with Basil. I guess this was also suppose to show that yeah Ceaser's the big bad in this arc and he's got the mutants who he "saved" fooled into thinking he's a great savior when he's just using them. Really though not surprising since yeah kind of obvious he was a baddie once we saw there was a gasous guy around kidnapping children. I do like him wanting to prove he was a superior scientist as his big goal as well as bringing up he and Vegapunk were always competting with each other. Still though this is pretty weak since besides a few yucks all it does is answer a couple of questions. There are still some mysteries like just what is he making as well as why did he need to kidnap children (is that just another one of his experiments since it doesn't fit in line with what else he's done) but like I said I can wait for answers on that if it leads to entertaining chapters. And this one... not so much. I mean it wasn't terrible but it's probably one of the weaker ones of this arc.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

ShadowGUN is offline YES!YES!YES!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally getting a look at Ceaser's face I think Clown fits him better than Crown.