Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Results 2,261 to 2,264 of 2264
    zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter 673

Like This Thread!

So Guy lives, what a troll. I am glad he is not dead, but still you build it up so much and nothing happens. He better not be able to fight ever again.

So we have the Naruto and Sasuke unite we will defeat you moment. Well I was waiting for it and here it is. Hopefully this battle will live up to the hype.

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My thoughts on Naruto 673.

Spoiler:
    It's weird because honestly this was just a chapter of characters mostly just moving around or the full reveal of certain power ups. So in other words it was set up but... oddly enough actually likeable set up. Maybe because though there was dialogue it wasn't overly elaborate or talky. Maybe it was because though there were breaks in the action, they were reasonable breaks that actually made sense. Maybe because though there were obvious Naruto/Sasuke parallels, the actual shot of them together was actually impressive and I just love the line "you dumbass. I'm not going to beat you... we are." Something about that just really works for me and really makes it feel epic. But that's not the only feeling I got from this and maybe that's ultimately the reason I enjoyed it:

What I got here was a feeling of finality.

Oh I'm sure Naruto could still stretch into 2015 at the rate it's going but in this chapter, there were feelings that at the very least we are nearing the end of the Madara battle. Between him now using his trump cards of the full 10 tail power ups, Naruto and Sasuke showing off a bit of their new skills, and more importantly little or at least unique little bits I really liked. Such as Naruto realizing his new power allows him to do all sorts of thing or Gaara invinting him out for drinks when this is over to toast to him being a Hokage as yeah... would be pretty stuipid now if Naruto wasn't considered Hokage, to even Sakura having to force an apology to Obito even though she still hates him and Obito asking something. It was just quick enough to work the moment without dragging and since this series has a bad habit of that, it's worth poitning out when a chapter doesn't drag and actually feels the impact it was going for. Whther it be the action moment or the character reveal or the feel of an oncoming clash, it was all well captured and well paced. So yeah quite a good chapter. And this normally comes form someone who gets sick of chapters just building up the main hero so much but they worked it well enough to not come off as annoyingly cliche and feel like a true set up for this hopefully quite epic clash we're about to get.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Scirel is offline WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any kind of arc after this fight would be an anticlimax or feel tacked-on.

Perhaps the only thing that's going to happen after would be a "friendly" battle between Naruto and Sasuke for title of Hokage, after all the dust has settled and we see the villages rebuilding.
    I am the squid of the vapor surrounding your dreams, sorrow, nightmares, and bootie pants. So watch out about that.

- Raocow

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #674

Yeesh, one more ability for Madara to hold over the others. First Limbo, now Obito's space-time jutsu.

I'm getting the distinct impression that Kishimoto is trying to keep this fight running until Chapter #700. I suspect Obito will die protecting Sakura, too.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114