Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2268
    Chronos is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

From the ending I get the feeling these 2 are going to meet on a subconscious level and come up with a strategy, if they don't die that is.

Crap I thought Sasuke would pull something off but DAMN!! My Uchiha War didn't last a chapter!?!

No mention of what Kurama told Gaara, Sasuke being left behind like roadkill, and Naruto..... well it was wierd to bring up Neji again at this point I'm hoping we get to see a vision involving him and Naruto *fingers crossed*

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #663

It's taken this long, but Naruto finally gets kissed by Sakura! Keep it up Kishimoto-sensei!

I must say, that new look for Madara is thoroughly awesome. It's a very streamlined look. It'll look great whenever Suzuki Hirofumi gets to draw it.

Karin being a boss, too~!
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My thoughts on Naruto 663.

Spoiler:
    You know this is technically better then the last few weeks as more things are happening but... I can't really say it's any good. On Naruto's side we find out that Gaara was asked by the Kyubi to bring him to the statue of the fourth in order to get Minato's chakra and put that in Naruto. Uh, I know a lot of people are chakra tapped out but can't someone just get in contact with Minato and get him to come to them instead of having to fly over to him? Seems like it would be easier. Especially since it wouldn't be hard to pinpoint he's fighting the other Zetsu. I think that's where he is since if not, why isn't he helping out? Also I know this is like beating on a dead horse or maybe in this case cutting it's chest open and grabbing it's heart whispering to make it follow what it promised before but that's what Sakura's big role is here? Just keeping Naruto alive before he gets his other Chakra half and finding yet another excuse to put flashbacks in this series? I guess it's only a couple of panel so props Kishimoto for holding back but... boooo on failing to do anything worth while with your female lead. It's plainly obvious that no matter how much he tries Kishimoto just fails at writing strong female characters actually contributing worthwhile. I guess there are some instances that say otherwise but those seem so far and inbetween especially since a lot of what he promises or hints at doesn't wind up happening at all. Again don't build up Sakura's strength if you aren't even going to use it.

On the other end I guess you could say "hey at least Karin was being useful for once" apparently pulling some Uzumaki power that... you know if she could do that why was she so useless in other fights? Then again Karin is still a horrible character since all she is concerned about is finding and healing Sasuke. I mean at least with Sakura even this chapter points out her connection with Naruto and why she would care so much but... can't get that with Karin. I do apprecate though actually not only seeing her in action but actually having team Hebi or Hawk or... Sugietsu, Jugo and Orochimaru team up and actually do damage to Zetsu. Actually proving "oh right characters other then the two supposedly dead leads and Hokages actually matter". Still that was only a couple of pages and a lot of the rest was just spent on Madara's new look (eh Obito's was far better) and some mysterious figure appearing before Sasuke. Who is it? Don't know but hope it actually leads to something since despite this being better, this is still sort of a weak chapter. Due to the fact that even when the support gets the sputlight all they can do is talk about how much they need the main heroes it is kind of sickening. I know that's a lot of what supports do but they're also suppose to be their own selves, which you'd have a hard time buying based on chapters like these.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So Madaras Rikudou design is more badass cause of the Kyu-bi and Hachi-bi then that's not the true form cause it's only half of Kurama's power...... and how the hell are they supposed to fight this guy? They had massive trouble fighting Obito.

Now here comes Madara basically a God in the world of shinobi with too much knowledge, experience, and now unrivaled power against an alliance that's depleted, exhausted, and nearly wiped out.

I hope it doesn't end up being a case of history repeating itself in the form of Naruto duplicating the feat of the Sage and dividing the juu-bi's massive chakra into nine parts and probably dying because of it.

ToonFan83 is offline I'll grow old, but never up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish we could've gotten a definite answer on what happened to Bee. Was he absorbed into the statue or did Gyuki get extracted, thus killing him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh how could I forget about Bee!?
    Yes they need some focus on what happened to him, hopefully we get an answer next week.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #664

Oh wow, a new face enters the fray? I wonder who this new, seemingly dangerous, foe can be? Perhaps the Six Paths Sage was reborn due to the creation of the new sage? No, perhaps not.

Looks like Madara is going to take the other half of Kurama's chakra. I bet Naruto will be saved by Kinkaku and Ginkaku, though. Madara spitting up the tools of the Six Paths Sage is likely to come and bite him in the ass.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thoughts on Naruto 664.

Spoiler:
    Let's face it: this was a pretty rotten week of Shonen Jump if you read only three of it's series like I do. No One Piece, Bleach felt like it was personally sending me a middle finger, and this mess of a Naruto chapter. To be fair I think this is probably the best of the three due to one being a no show and... well sometimes you just have to go with your gut in what offends you more. Like for example though Movie 43 is a terrible incredibly unfunny and obnoxious film, the characterization and arcs in Identity Thief made me hate it more overall even though it was technically more well put together. This week Bleach is technically more well put together in how it dosen't waste as much time and actually focuses on what it's suppose to, but what happens in it just generally feels more grating to me. This not so much, but there are some serious, serious problems with it. And allow me to go into what those are.

The cutaway from "the mysterious reveal": Okay I get that the cliffhanger in the last chapter of who was in front of Sasuke was a reason to tune in and find out more on it. But this one... dosen't do that. It's not anyone the main cast (or at least Karin and the snake squad) recongnize, nor do they give any real hints on who it can be besides just showing us an outline of their body. Which sorry isn't the way you do things in a shonen Manga. Whoever this person is we should of gotten the reveal now even if we held on what exactly they're doing with Sasuke for later. Teasing it and then not following up at all is just plain bad writing. Showing how little you care about the audience because you're only doing it to mess with them and then focus back on other things. Granted other series do this to but this one seems quite bad. Especially when One Piece showed how to do it right by clearly making it obvious who the mysterious figure was even if they didn't outright say it and actually make you want to know more yet at the same time, not annoyed that you're spending time on other things. This though was the second hokage going "who is this" and then the silouhette and then... oh never mind him let's focus on something else. Hell why even bring this up at all and tease more if you aren't following through? This is not the time in the series to be teasing anymore Kishimoto: you are at your end and really it should be showing in the work that you're done jerking us around. Not finding more and more ways to be a jerk.

Badly placed comedy: I've said it before but since it keeps happening it bears repeating: Kishimoto can't do comedy right in the place of serious work. Honestly this is the middle of a war where people are seriously dying and getting maimed and have no hope. And though I can appreciate wanting to have levity with that, there has to be a better way to go about it. Not just something that not only totally kills the mood but just makes your characters totally unlikeable and annoying. Because in the middle of all this what to we spend aboue 3-5 pages on? A stupid grating routine between Gai, Lee and Tenten. Gai talks about the power of youth but uh oh, he doesn't have any chakra left. Oh isn't that wacky? But oh it gets better when Lee tries reminding him but gets inspired by his words to just feel the same way. Oh aren't the hijinks just off the wall. But no it gets better. Remember Neji's big sacrifce and how moving that was? Well prepare for even that to be poked at as Tenten is annoyed at how he left to leave her with these two screwballs. Ha ha ha, it's so funny when you use dead characters and serious moments to juxtapose such light hearted scenes. I mean a lot of people would consider it insulting terribly unneeded and just plain insulting bull crap that even current season Family Guy would think a second before doing but no Kishimoto, you drag these characters through the mud for the excuse of a chuckle. That's... that's good writing. And you know what's even better? Having the pieces of the containers of the nine tails fall of them. Because Wile E coyote hole marks just makes the scene even better, and hey now supposedly all this comedy had a point right? Because that's going to tie into the main story again right right right? So yeah overall- THIS WASN'T FUNNY IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER AND JUST PLAIN INSULTING AND MAKES ME WANT TO SEE KISHIMOTO BEAT HIMSELF WITH A CLUE STICK TO GET A HINT ON WHAT REAL COMEDY IS AND NOT TORTURE US WITH THIS BULL CRAP! ..... It's sad how even this is somehow still better then Bleach this week but eh treating team 11 as a general joke after forgetting about them for weeks is better then making a joke out of someone you were developing just to give another character a battle entrance doesn't annoy as much. Key word "as much".

Pointless Flashbacks: I think Kishimoto must have this disease where if he doesn't put a flashback at least once every five chapters, no matter how little it impacts the story or what it's even flashing back to, he'll get some sort of brain tumor. Because what was the reason for the Kushina/Minato flashback? More comedy with somehow Kushina knowing what Naruto would be like when he was still in the womb? Some sort of emotional moment between the two before the tragedy struck? Some sort of parallel to what's going on now? Because the answer to all three is no. First off this wasn't funny as making your character white eyed and having them say something random doesn't mean comedy. You need actual jokes and setting an actual tone and having it fit especially in a scene like this to work for it to be funny. So okay, we're suppose to take this seriously then right? Uh, no sorry, I can take cornball and cheesiness but it has to be earned and work within the context of the world that's being built. For example I just saw the Lego Movie. That actually had good uses of emotional moments in what seemed like a silly scene for how it was built and even the corny dialoague worked for the tone and the placement and how it was fit within the narrative. But we're suppose to take two actual adults, one of whom is going to be the leader of the village and thus an important regarded figure seriously when they say to each other "he'll be alright. I'm his mother" "and I'm his father' like that? Ughhhhh, that is like George Lucas style terrible writing man. Seriously if there was a prequel to... the first prequel aka episode I that's what I could imagine Anakin's mom saying even if there was no father there. And finally this fails as a parallel because... what being reminded of Naruto before he was born is suppose to fit with him supposedly dying? Hell you'd know what would actually be more impactful: maybe paralleling the two's death and the realization they won't be able to look after their son and having to trust in others to raise him. You know maybe then it would make Minato go "finally Naruto I can actually give something back to you so you can continue going on, because there's no way I'll let you die like me and Kushina did". It'd fit better then whatever this is. Maybe Kishimoto didn't want to go with that because of his own father's tragic passing and if so, I understand. That doesn't mean I like it though. Because tragic as something is, you still have to judge a product based on how it ultimately turned out not just on what went on behind the scenes.

Just General stupidity: I could harp on little things like again characters standing around and talking instead of you know fighting or wasting a lot of shots of just Madara posing (to be fair seeing his look colored it does make him look better then I originally thought but eh I still don't care for it that much) but the last big thing that really fails about this chapter is how stupid the characters are. I suppose it is shonen staple to announce what your attacks and abilities are to your opponent to explain it to the audience even though otherwise you should have no reason of giving them out whatsoever, but even if you accept that horsecrap, what about when you announce your actual plans to your foe when he's right in front of you? Seriously Gaara and Sakura should realize even if they don't know who the fourth and Kakashi are fighting that getting in the middle of a battle so important they aren't fighting White Zetsu or Madara must mean something so they should try and plan it out better. Like maybe have Gaara's sand tug at them indicating to follow them to a safe spot away from the guy or maybe to use a sand coffin attack to try and trap him first before interrupting the battle? You know do something so the guy doesn't hear you say "Naurto's about to die but we're going to revive him with the other part of the nine tails chakra." Because wouldn't you know it, Black Zetsu finds out and now Madara has come to the battle directly. So yeah way to go guys: the big bad knows of your plan because you couldn't find a better way to go about doing it. That's just great... and by great I mean you're idiots.

So yeah a very very very very weak chapter. Better then Bleach but this was just a mess in so many ways and really stuff like this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Kishimoto is just stalling. And this is another one of those "I would so leave this series if I wasn't invested in it for years" sort of chapters honestly. Seriously to all us Naruto faithful still here reading every week, we should get better then stuff like this thta somehow passes as a "weekly update."
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

macattack is online now I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    Calling it right now. The mysterious man is Hidan. He's certainly no friend and he has terrible chakra in SPADES. He's certainly not dead, Kabuto confirmed that early in the war. It wouldn't be out of the question for Zetsu to dig Hidan up from the hole Shikamaru left him in and plop him in reserve in case he became necessary.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

ToonFan83 is offline I'll grow old, but never up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Spoiler:
    Calling it right now. The mysterious man is Hidan. He's certainly no friend and he has terrible chakra in SPADES. He's certainly not dead, Kabuto confirmed that early in the war. It wouldn't be out of the question for Zetsu to dig Hidan up from the hole Shikamaru left him in and plop him in reserve in case he became necessary.
    That would be random. I can't imagine what purpose he has left.

Spoiler:
    I'm going with Kabuto. Maybe he learned his lesson and escaped the loop.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it has a good chance of being either. Hidan is a fan favorite of Tsuru Toshiyuki on the animation side of things so I can see a line being dropped to Kishimoto about bringing him back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *thwacks head against desk*

Okay, I know all of this is supposed to be real-time, but.... really?

Spoiler:
    Out of the entirety of the past five chapters, I've... been underwhelmed. Madara coming back to life and immediately kicking ass and taking joy that he was getting injured because it made the battle feel real? That was exiting. The Bijuu getting pulled into the Gedo Mazo again? Bit confused there, since I thought it had become the giant tree they were fighting beneath, but still thrilling.

Everything after that moment? Dragging worse than the Arrancar Arc from Bleach.

Kishimoto's juggling a heckton of moving parts here: Black Zetsu holding Obito's body hostage, Naruto and Sasuke both being dead, whoever the heck is hiding out inside of Spiral Zetsu, the mysterious figure by Sasuke (don't even get me started on the decision of not revealing their identity before cutting back to Naruto's part), Madara becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki, Karin (and Orochimaru and Jugo) going to try and... do something... to Sasuke. Any of these on their own would be enough to hold up a single chapter. So the problem here: there's too much going on, and Kishimoto doesn't know how to stagger it all coherently.

Plus, there's the issue that it took me the majority of the above paragraph to realize I put down Kubo and not Kishimoto. Because you know what? At least Kubo knows how to give that many moving parts the attention they should. For good or bad, Kubo spends time making sure readers understand what the moving parts of his plot are. Oda does it better, and makes it exciting to read to boot, but Kishimoto should take a step back.

That entire scene with Gai, Lee, and TenTen? The only thing that could possibly be considered plot-relevent about that was the gourd and pot dropping on them. Why didn't we get a scene about Bee? Isn't he dying the same as Naruto? The Raikage's his brother, doesn't that mean something? If this were Kubo, we'd have spent half of a chapter on just Bee, so we'd know where he stood in the story.

So Kishimoto... step back. Take a deep breath. Just because you want to have the series end this year doesn't mean you have to drop the ball like this.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #665

Uchiha Obito rises to once again stare death in the eye. Will Uchiha Obito take victory or will he perish in the wake of the new Six Paths Sage? Next chapter is chapter #666, a fitting number to end the reign of Uchiha Madara on. Perhaps time will start once again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thoughts on Naruto 665.

Spoiler:
    So it turns out that our heroes had no chance of winning and were easily tossed away. And the only hope they literally have is Naruto. How is that possible even when he's still out of it and doesn't even have his power back?

Because someone finally felt the full affects of his talk no jutsu.

Yes in seeing the ultimate villain make his stand against a small remant of heroes making their last stand, our focus is not on that at all. Instead we spend over half the chapter on a conversation between Madara and Obito. Yup he's regained control of his body enough to chat with Madara and essitanlly spent half of it well... going after things we already know. Yes we know that you rewrote your own continuity in the most illogicial way Kishimoto to have it be that chakra came from the the mother of the sage of the six paths taking energy from the ten tails and spreading it around to eveyrone. We know that Obito took on the will of Madara and even called himself Madara to further both of your shared goals. We know what your plan is: to use the Moon's Eye to create world peace and harmony in order for no one to have to suffer like you did again. I mean really they just go on and on like this. And it's not even written that well. "You Madara are Madara and use the will of Madara to make the power of Madara one that will save the world." Half of this feels like it was written by a fifth grader. Granted it did lead to the only good moment of the chapter where Sakura asked "what the hell are they talking about?" Trust me Sakura you don't want to know because even if you get it, there's nothing worth getting. But again that's really what this chapter is: talk and talk and talk of what we already know by characters going in a loop followed by a small action scene that just proves how uberly broken Madara is by how he just tosses aside the rest of the characters. Well I guess then there's the reveal of Obito stabbing Madara and saying he's no longer loyal to him but... yeah even that's not handeled well.

First off, more poor writing. "I finally realized the difference between when people give you everything to use and using their memories to inspire what you do." I get the sediment and maybe the translation is bad but that is not only seriously corny but also incredibly poorly structured. This needed at least two or three solid rewrites to get the actual point across without sounding you know this jumbled or cheesy. Second off, this is way too much build up for what could of been done simpler and more effective. Seriously imagine how much more powerful and interesting this chapter would be if it started with the group's attack doing nothing and then Madara going over to what he thinks is Black Zetsu to take the chakra only to be stabbed and reveal Obito had control the entire time and is now doing what he knows is right. Having Obito be concious and be talking to Madara for so long makes that bit way too easy to see coming and really there's no point since we know everything they said to each other. Really was it just so that Kakashi's team could hear it as they weren't really listening or again even understanding what the point was. And this not only hinders Obito's decision as a surprise but also as sensical since showing this builds up just how long the two have worked together on this plan and how it became their goal. By showing that more it just makes Naruto's words getting to him look more contrived. It doesn't emphazie just how much an impact they had, but makes it feel more like the plot trying to make you feel like they had more of an impact then they should. And really shows just how pathetic this entire scenario is. I mean in the other series I read the heroes aren't around this week but that doesn't mean there mere presence is saving everyone. To be fair this is against a bigger threat in retrospective but it still feels a weak way to go about it.

So yeah another bad chapter IMHO. Probably not as bad as last week as this one at least had more focus and at least actually felt like something was accomplished but still just bad. Whole lot of talking which felt rather empty and pointless and that made what should of been a big powerful moment feel the more empty for dragging it's feed too long for the hit to really mean anything.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #666

Well, no deaths here! Still, the return of Kakashi and Obito to saving the day was a sight! Also more screen time for Sakura~!

Also, Guy being an idiot as usual.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time for my thoughts on 666.

Spoiler:
    Huh since we're up to the mark of the beast I wasn't expecting that to refer to Gai. Who actually worked better then that stupid random comedy with him a couple of weeks ago. First showing up in this flashback and Kakashi cursing at him (at least that's in the translation I read but his line about how he can't stand him is the funniest thing I've seen in Naruto in awhile. And for once I mean legimitaely funny) and then appearing at the end. Still weird they're doing the "I don't know this guy's name" thing but hey now that he's there let's finally see him unleash the 8 gates. Seriously it's been teased since Rock Lee vs Gaara about it's power and if there was someone to unleash it on it'd be Madara. Gai's there and he's glowing and so yeah time to deliever on that payoff Kishimoto. But outside of that honestly... this chapter wasn't... that bad. In fact it's defintely one of the better Naruto chapters of the year and works out pretty well. Granted some parts annoy me like with Sakura's line about how Madara is on a diffeent dimension then her and everyone really shows just how useless she is besides just keeping Naruto alive. Granted guess that was obivous but eh really just shows they shouldn't of build up her strength if that means nothing. Plus they did go a bit too long in the flashbacks. Not to a terrible degree and it had a purpose to this actual chapter but still too long. Also there could of been a stronger image then just the energy of the bijuuu surrounding Naruto. Maybe like a shot of his eyes finally opening up or something I don't but that could of been better.

Still I'm willing to for once overlook the problems and focus on what actually worked: which was Kakashi and Obito working together to actually get the edge on Madara. Now that we've gotten the effects of the talk part of talk no jutsu out of the way I like how the two are standing up against Madara. And how he at first just waves it off saying he'll just take Obito's eyes and knows the guy can't really tap into much of the Bijuu power (though I guess getting a bit of the ox is going to save Killer Bee... so I guess Kishimoto still remember him even if he won't say it out loud) and is faster then the two's teleportation. And again though long the idea of a flashback showing the two arguing amongst themselves over a mission and now fighting together actually works. I remember actually liking a bit a couple of years ago at this point of Sasuke and Itachi having a simliar scneario compared to Kabuto but this in a way makes more sense since it's not a parallel battle and one they're fighting with a more adult and just made up strategy. Plus I like the fight the two communicated to each other and Madara actually took it to heart to plan what he was going to do and not realize the two were talking about a different move altogehter to power up the speed of Kamui toget Obito to the different dimension. That was actually clever and felt like a legimitate "got ya" move. And I also appreciate that means a lot happened with this one with the two fighting Madara, getting Naruto to start being healed by the Kyuubi chakara and now having Gai enter. So you know what? A fairly satisfactory chapter. Kind of hard in fact to know which of the "big 3" I read I like the best this week but I'm glad it's more for a all of them were of quality reason not a "all of them sucked" reason which seems to more usually happen.
    Last edited by Neo Ultra Mike; 02-26-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter #667

After a few hours in the Izanami our old friend Kabuto returns, having finally been forced to recognize himself. Rarely is it easy to look at one's flaws, after all.

Also, it appears Kishimoto is ready to kill off Guy. At the very least we will see Guy unleash the final Gate of which I'm hoping will kill him. Surely a sacrifice to keep Madara pinned down long enough for Naruto and Sasuke to get back on their feet is necessary. I like the idea of seeing Kakashi live to see another comrade die, too. It would be appropriately consistent, lest Kakashi himself wind up sacrificing himself to save Guy...that too would actually be interesting. Unable to save so many friends from war, Kakashi finally sacrifices himself to save his idiot rival and friend.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chapter 667

So Kabato is alive, Kabato is a good guy? Okay, he wants to return home, well I think those orphans are grown up. I hope he saved Anko on his way out, maybe Anko is on her way to Naruto's group. Mashashi just plan forgot about her?

Well Guy and Kekashi, something tells me there attack won't do much, there just there to buy time, but don't tell me Guy is going to die.

Well those that said Kabato was the mysterious guy, you were right, I didn't see that coming.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thoughts on Naruto Chapter 667.

Spoiler:
    So after a lot of teasing we actually finally find out who appeared in front of Sasuke without thankfully drawing that out anymore. It was Kaubto who tanks to absorbing so many other kinds of Chakra became unrecognizable to Karin. Or you know that being a bullcrap excuse to have us surprised to see him now but I guess I'll buy it. As for him wanting to help thanks to the power if Inzangai wiping away the darkness of his heart and wanting to focus on protecting what's important to him... I'm kind of torn. On one hand it still is kind of cheesy and it is off that his face turn only came because of a magicial eye spell. On the other hand, it wasn't talk no jutsu and since a lot of Kabuto was just trying to be the new Orochimaru it is nice to see him pull away from that and realize some of his other goals. I could of done without the pointless banter bits with Karin (then again I'm pretty sure everyone can do without Karin at this point) and trying to tie it into Naruto and Sasuke's combined faith seemed a bit forced but eh it was decent at least.

What saves the chapter though is the other half or actually two thirds which I liked a lot. First off it's nice they're using exposistion to point out why certain people aren't able to fight but doing it quickly enough to make ir reasonable and yet not overly wordy why it's all on guy with ninjutsu being impossible and sage jutsu of the fourth not being doable due to being one handed and not having the time. And I actually like the fact that guy charged at Madara with the seventh gate. Since not only have we not seen it (I believe) but it was building up to how even with how strong that is it can't stop Madara. I also like how it was Rock Lee who saved Gai from the attack and brought him back and Gai talking about now having to summon the red beast as the green/youthful days are over. I'm guessing next week we're going to be getting some more Gai flashbacks as he's about to unleash the eight gate but actually... I'm sort of looking forward to it. Because it actually will be warranted seeing Gai who has been a fairly important supporting character with his own backstory and motivations taking center stage and being the only one who can stop Madara and putting that on the line. Of course will it stop Madara? Probably not but I do hope it at least seriously hurts him and actually makes Gai's sacrifice if there is one mean something. I have a feeling maybe Tenten will use those demon trapper techniques they got to wind up saving her sensei but eh you never know. Still good cliffhanger this week and honestly a good chapter. Wasn't the biggest fan of the first third but it was decent and at least advanced things and answered mysteries and the other part was quite good. In fact since there wasn't a part of the chapter I specifically disliked or really irked me and honestly felt like a major character build up was being accomplished and not being delayed, this was better then One Piece this week. Since hey I can be fair on what I think works and what I think doesn't which I hope you people have realized by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kabuto returning is something I didn't foresee, but I like Kabuto I always wanted to see Kakashi vs Kabuto so badly but alas and sadly it looks like that ship has sailed.
    This is looking to be the whole unified ninja world (as Hashirama wished for it to be) vs Madara and his 'Dream'.

Might Guy! Show us the power your youth!!!! Time to unleash the red beast of Konohagakure!!!!!!