Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Magus is offline Badguy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Ok. One of the better chapters for this arc so far, and I'm digging Kagura, and I hope her and Erza cross swords at some point.

13rd??? How do you even say that? That's probably the only hiccup I had with the chapter.
    If you're going to light the fire, you better be prepared to put out the flame. ~Lex Luthor~

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dang that fight was good, I guess we should be expecting a Kagura vs Erza fighting coming eventually. And all 12(13 now?) golden keys have been revealed! I wonder if Lucy will be able to get her hands on the last few Zodiacs?

Five more days remaining huh? Hopefully things get much more interesting soon..

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 281, not much action we found out some information. Like Sabertooth's guild master is a jerk, Jellel has made a lot of enemies, but that is no surprise.

Interesting chapter. A couple of things didn't surprise me, first of all hooded girl's identity, the worst kept secret that she was Millanna. And I have been saying this for a while, Erza's friends still hold a grudge against Jellel, you can't really blame them. He used them, lied to them, and to top it all off he killed Simon. That is all they know of him. The surprise is Jellel has some past with Kagura. Was it in the last 7 years? She hates him too.

Sabertooth's master he is almost as bad as Ivan. Pick you posion I guess, you rather be humilated and forced to strip in front of everyone or be beaten. He is defentely a boarderline bad guy. I am interest who is the 5th strong member in Sabertooth and it sounds like it is a woman.

And Yukino is a free agrent to join Fairy Tail, it appears. She is not contracted to Sabertooth at least, but you might need Kagura's approval. Personally I think she should join Mermaid Heel. Maybe her and Flare if she shows some character development and shows she is not completely evil.

We know now Erza vs Kagura in a serious fight. Can't wait. Let's hope Jellel doesn't get in the way, I have feeling it might end without a conclusion with Jellel telling to Erza that this is fight, and he fights Kagura. And sounds a gray vs gray fight, each side has their own justification. Kagura doesn't sound like she is evil, and was justified whatever bad things happened to her. Maybe someone close and dear to her had to be killed by Jellel for the good of the world.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 282

Is Natsu crazy? And he said he matured. Natsu is going to get his butt kicked this time. Gemma is way out of his league. He is a guild master and look strong. Nakami power ain't going help you this time, Gemma may be a jerk, but from what we seen he not some psychopath trying to destroy the world by stealing magic, killing everyone that has no magic, nakami power won't show up for a mere jerk, it has to be an evil villain.

When I saw the intruder at Sabertooth, I thought maybe it was Arcadeus group, out to kidnap their first celestial spirit mage, than when I heard the world kid I thought Zeref.

Lucy didn't take those keys, good for her. I am glad she is maturing and we have another celestial spirit mage that cares about her spirits. But Yukino's at the end of the conversation, does sound erey, like she is planning on dying and passing on those keys to Lucy.

Natsu attacking Sabertooth, that could cost Fairy Tail, not only could Natsu seriously hurt, but it might cost Fairy Tail some points, attacking other guilds is against the rule, but than other guilds have attacked Fairy Tail and not gotting trouble, first Raven Tail, than Bacchus, but I thought Fairy Tail is one of stupid protagonist that refuses to press charges against others, weather call the police or complain that another guild attacked them outside of the torunament.

But I wonder if the strong girl from Sabertooth will make her debut. Speaking of which, I think the girl could be the leader or most intelligent of the 5 strongest. The 4 others we seen in Sabertooth, none of them has steped out as being the smart one. Rogue is starting to show some intelligence and debt. Sabertooth is suppose to be a mirror of Fairy Tail, who is the leader and the intelligent member of Team Natsu, Erza. Erza has her rival for this arc, so her magic will be different, maybe she is a dragon slayers and be a counterpart for Wendy. But wouldn't surprise if Sting, Rogue, Rufus, and the other guy is scared of her, like Natsu and Gray are scared of Erza.

Maybe the point is for Natsu to get his butt kicked, and just keep getting up, show strengh in never giving up and believe in your conviction, and earn some respect from the members of Sabertooth.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly I'm glad Natsu is attacking the leader of Sabertooth here, it's completely in his character to do something like this.I have a feeling Natsu will start off with an advantage but then before things can get worse Makarov will stop the fight.

ALSO, the manga just briefly mentioned the place that was shown first in the current filler arc in the anime(that floating pyramid like area).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 283

So Minvera is the Gemma's daughter or is that just an expression of respect? Only time will tell, but if so makes me even more angry at Gemma for what he did to Yukino. He is a father himself, he has a daughter, he should know better, how would he like it if someone did that to his daughter. That makes me hate him even more.

But yeah everything we expected pretty much.

Natsu not to win , check

Minvera to appear, check

Natsu to gain some respect from Sabertooth, check

Pretty much everything we expected or I expected. Also for Minvera to be the most mature, intelligent, leader like member of the 5 strongest of Sabertooth, that I something I predicted, and I think I might be right. She is the Erza of the group. Did you see Sting's face when he said "The young lady", he looked like he was going to wet himself. The mighty Sting scared of a girl. Nothing to be ashamed of, Natsu is the same way with Erza when she is serious.

And Natus speech at the end, shows some maturity or he doesn't see Sabertooth as unredemable. The old Natsu wouldn't even think there was hope for Sabertooth. Maybe have ex Phantom members like Gajeel and Juvia in the guild maybe changed him, to give people more of a chance.

I know we know nothing about Minerva and what kind of person. But here is what I would do, make her more complex and all. But show us her being told by Rogue what happened to Yukino. I think Minerva would know Yukino. I wonder if they know each other at all. I think Minerva maybe being the strongest but defentely the leader of the 5 strongest and the only female member of the 5 strongest, would be someone that ST fan girl Yukino would look up to. If it was up to me, and we don't know anything about her character, but I think if Rogue told her the details of why Natsu invaded Sabertooth, her reaction to be inbetween Sting and Rogue's reactions. She would feel that if Yukino is weak, she deserved to get kicked out, feel some sympathy for the way she was kicked out, but still feel Gemma knows best, he must have done the right thing. She looks up to Gemma and trusts his judgement, but maybe she had some possitive interaction with Yukino and took a liking to her determanation to make it in ST.

Her feelings being Gemma knows best, Yukino was weak and deserved what she got because Gemma said so. But still have fondness for the girl and have sympathy for her all the same.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 284

Awesome chapter. Erza is just awesome. I think she gave a responce to all the new girls that has debuted in recent chapters and the fans boys that fawn over them, a message of "don't forget about me, they still got a long way to go to be as awesome as me." Erza you rock.

Though Levy narriating again gives me an uneasy feeling. As soon as I saw the council was there, I was thinking Jellal and his friends better get the hell out of there, and what you know he is gone smartly. And the knight dude from Raven Tail telling his team to be careful with the council, I guess RT is up to something evil, and they are not just a duchbag guild they are up to something.

As far as the Fairy Tail B alternative being Cana. Really Cana, really? I guess it beats Lisanna, I guess it can't be helped if Gildarts is MIA, and Lexus team are busy guarding Elfman.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 285

What a chapter, surprising chapter, I leave it at that.

Oh Mavis you are devious. I guess when you are dealing with cheaters like Raven Tail, you have to fight fire with fire, though I don't know if that is far for the other 5 guilds.

I wonder if Hibiki would be so flirtasous with Cana if Gildarts was here and he knew who Cana's father was. If I was him I would be scared to death to get on Gildarts bad side.

It appears Raven Tail have some inside influence on the offical on the game. I knew someone was in kuods with the officals, I thought it was Sabertooth, but it is Raven Tail. I wonder what Raven Tail is up to, after what Ivan said about Cana, maybe she will be kidnapped by Raven Tail.

Since we know everyone's name in the other guilds, I assume Lexus will fight someone from Raven Tail. Maybe the masked dude, who I and some other fans think might be his brother. Maybe his twin brother.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chapter 286 was awesome.

Wow Raven Tail is cheating, what a surprise. I am in shock.

Seriously not only are they using illusion magic, but Alexei or should I say Iwan shouldn't even be allowed in the tournament, he is a guild master, guild masters aren't allowed.

I give Fairy Tail the followed my suggestion, I told them to be on alert in case Raven Tail tried anymore dirty tricks, and they tried.

I have to admit Mashima had me going for a split second when Alexei unmasking I thought that maybe he was going to be Lexus twin brother, but I should have stuck with my orginal theory and that he was Iwan all along.

As for Iwan's threat of Lexus taking on the entire RT team, Iwan and Obra will be trouble, but the rest of them don't scare me a bit if the opponent is Lexus. Lexus can beat those three in his sleep.

But I predict someone will be able to get around that illusion and help Lexus. Lexus probably only needs one strong mage, and he could have a chance of taking down the whole RT team. And really it will only be a 2 on 2 fight, only Iwan and Obra are threats. Maybe Ultear and Melody since they are not in the arena, maybe it doesn't effect them, maybe Gildarts, maybe Ogra.

I think Gildarts is the one with the information Iwan is looking for, so there is a good chance he might show up and say "I am the one with the information you are looking for. I'll make a deal beat me and I will tell you what you want to know."

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why ain't talking about the manga. I am going to set a record of multiple post at this rate.

I guess Raven Tail is all build on cheating, and has no real power. If instead of two seperate guilds, Mashima made Raven Tail and Sabertooth one main antagonist guild, that could have worked. Sabertooth has all the power, Raven Tail has all the bad ethics you need.

I can't believe Lexus beat them all, was Ivan just holding back because that was his son, and the rest of the guild is just weak. Maybe Obra is a double agent working for Arcadeus, that would be something if RT had two double agents.

I guess that is it for Raven Tail this arc, we will see them in the future. Oh Lucy you are too kind, but Lexus was holding back, if not Flare would be dead or near death.

Now as for what to do with the 7 remaining teams to even things out, I think the fair thing to do is for the 2 teams in last place, to have elimation duel. Weather it is competition or a battle, which would mean Blue Pegasus and Quarto Puppies, if so good timing for the Bunny to reveal him or herself. This could mean the elimiation of that fodder guild Quarto Puppies once and for all.

Of course they could merge the two Fairy Tail teams with approving of the other teams, I am sure Sabertooth won't complain, and average out the points, Right now Fairy Tail B has 30 points, Fairy Tail A has 22 points, if Wendy wins her match which I assume she will, than Fairy Tail A would have 32 points, and Fairy Tail B has 30 points, a total of 62 points, so merge the point and give them 31 points. Of course that means half of the two Fairy Tail team roster will have to take themselfs out of the game.

If so, I think Lucy would be one of the members to step aside, which opens her up to be kidnapped by the bad guys.