Quantcast
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Super Sonic is offline Fastest Thing Alive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    Awesome chapter this week. Poor Juvia she is in heaven with all those Gray. I don't know what to make of that Raven Tail, he is good at this game, or maybe he is cheating.

It is confirmed that Ultear and Melody are hanging around nearby. I hope we see Gray, Lyon, and Ultear fight together in this arc.
    Gray lost the Fairy Tail mark on his coat when he first lost a point. That's how that ugly guy was able to spot him, he stuck out like a sore thumb.

I thought the concept of this was pretty cool and original until I found out Mashia got it from Assassin's Creed.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well next chapter Jellel vs Juva, Wizzard Saint vs Wizzard Saint, this should be good. And I trust neather of them will cheat. Raven Tail keep their noices and I mean that literal with one of them members, keep their noices out of this. If they try anything funny again, FT should jump into the stands and beat them up.

I loved Jellel wanted to avenge FT at the end of the chapter. Jellel and his group they have to join FT at the end of this arc. I know they are fugitives, but they could just not spent too much at the guild like Lexus gang used to do. Maybe even give them invincible FT marks.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the latest chapter. Fianally Fairy Tail gets a victory, hopefully the other Fairy Tail team follows that up with a win. But the plot is picking on, poor Lucy is going to be the center of it. Hopefully this is nothing like the rescue Orihime storyline in Bleach.

There are a lot of enemies this arc and they all are not working together, so it does make if more complicated, you have Arcadeus, you have Raven Tail, and maybe just maybe Sabertooth reguards Natsu and Gajeel have to an all out battle and settle things once and for all with Sting and Rogue.

I think Arcadeus and his group might all be part of the third and final dark guild of the alliance, Tarturos.

Super Sonic is offline Fastest Thing Alive
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to see Elfman win, but I'm disappointed it was such a cheap victory...he deserves better than that I think.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeahhhh Elfman!! ......But yeah, I kind of agree that wasn't exactly the way I would hope he would win a fight. It was kind of clever though!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been thinking what role Sabertooth, will at the very least Sting and Rogue will play in this arc. I don't think they are evil, but Natsu and Gajeel have to have a real battle with them before they see t light. Seeing the development with Lucy, this is what I think will happen.

I think what could happen is Sting and Rogue will plan to kill Lucy and that sets up the whole battle with the dragon slayers. With the comment about fighting for your comrades and Sting's reaction to that, I think it sets up that in order to stop Arcadeus and his plans, Sting and Rogue will decide to find the Steller mage and kill her, with Lucy dead there goes the Ecplise problem is over and in their minds Sabertooth are heros.

I could see with Lucy is discovered missing, and the ecplise plan is revealed to everyone, FT goes on a frensy to find and rescue Lucy, the allie guilds like Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, maybe even Quarto Cerbes and Memaid Heel will agree to help, than before they all go off, Sting says "wait we (Sabertooth) will help also" and promese to find Lucy, Natsu says thanks and thinks he has an allie. Than we see them all running off to try to find Lucy than the scene goes to Sting and we hear his thoughts. "I promese I will find the Spirit mage, and when I do I will kill her."

Later on Natsu and Sting have a battle over this difference of opinion. While I think Gajeel and Rogue might just fight just for the hell of it. While they are searching for Lucy and the bad guys, Rogue will just attack Gajeel and says "I don't care about anything but defeating you."

Though I am not sure ST as a whole will go along with killing Lucy and that is the way to save the world, I think that is more strictly Sting and Rogue's thinking.
    Last edited by zoombie; 04-08-2012 at 11:26 PM.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's funny because I'm starting to think the writer of Fairy Tail is purposely trying to make this similar to the final arc of Rave Master. In that series Elli was kidnapped because she was required in order for the villain's plan to work. ..Now here in Fairy Tail Lucy is now required for a plan that sounds actually kind of similar.

This will be some interesting development.

Magus is offline Big Boss
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I actually haven't been caring much for this arc. It's not bad, just nothing to interest me.

I found the latest chapter to be on the annoying side since I'm not a fan of fanservice. If anything, when Mira turned into her demon was the only part I got interest. I hope something jumps off soon because this is becoming rather dull.
    3rd Strike - Dudley, Ken, Ryu/Makoto

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Patient something big is about to happen. Something epic. As for the chapter, didn't really like it. Though I don't mind fan service.

But I do like Mira and how she represented Fairy Tail. She had an opponent that she over matched and she knew it. She could have crushed her at the beginning and tortured her for a bit. You know Raven Tail would have done that. She won and she won with some class. Mira outclassed Kurohebi in everything. Fairy Tail are not bullies. And Mira could have been a bully if she wanted to be.

Good thing Elfman didn't see the bet Mira made, but than again after the bet he made, Elfman has no right to complain.

Looks like leader of Mermaid Heel and the girl from Sabertooth are going to fight next. I want them both to do well. I want the girl from Sabertooth to represent and show she is not the weak link of Sabertooth 5 tope mages, at the same time I want Mermaid Heel to get a victory, every other guild has won at something so far, and particular want the leader to do well. Maybe it will be a draw.

Wendy is back in the tornament, I tell you only a matter before she and Shelia from Lamia Scale are matched up together in something, most likely a game. I doubt you will see Wendy fight in the the torunament.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow what a chapter. Not a good day for Yukino, not only did she lose, but she has to answer to Sabertooth and they don't look too happy. Arcadeus noticed her and is eying her now, and her life belongs to Kagura.

I don't know what that means, I am guessing she is Kagura slave for life.

Sabertooth had a humilating day, I wonder what they might do now, they might go closer to the dark side in frustration.

Is Lucy going to have a confrontation with Yukino, maybe we will find out if she has any connection or relation to Angel.

I guess even the so called fodder guilds had at least one major player on their team. Quentros Cuerbes has Bacchaus and Mermaid Heel has Kagura.

I wonder if Milliana also belongs to Kagura, Erza and Kagura might have a confrentation about that.

If you want to feel sympathy for Yukino and Jenny in the last two chapters. One has to pose nude, the other has to be someone's slave, they are the ones that made the wager, it was their idea, so they have no one to blame but themselves.