Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Apparently CR has gotten some late pickups, because they show at least one more show will be announced today. The second announcement of the day is Queen's Blade: Rebellion.

Gainos and the entire Continent has fallen under a tyrannical rule led by Claudette, the Thundercloud Queen and victor of the last Queen's Blade tournament. Annelotte, a brave young knight and exiled princess, leads a band of rebels called the Rebel Army to overthrow Claudette and restore peace and order to the Continent.Queen's Blade: Rebellion will be available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Mandouga is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have some bad news and some hopeful news for Cardfight!! Vanguard fans.

First the bad news:

Crunchyroll doesn't have the license to the second season.

And now the hopeful news:

In a separate statement: Bushiroad (who owns the CF-V IP) states that they were "surprised that there are viewers who actually wrote about this", thinking that no one on CR was interested. They go on to say that they will "look into the matter", and see about bringing the second season to CR "as soon as possible".

All of this comes directly from CR's forums. You can view the post here, but you'll need to scroll down a little bit.
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandouga View Post
    I have some bad news and some hopeful news for Cardfight!! Vanguard fans.

First the bad news:

Crunchyroll doesn't have the license to the second season.

And now the hopeful news:

In a separate statement: Bushiroad (who owns the CF-V IP) states that they were "surprised that there are viewers who actually wrote about this", thinking that no one on CR was interested. They go on to say that they will "look into the matter", and see about bringing the second season to CR "as soon as possible".

All of this comes directly from CR's forums. You can view the post here, but you'll need to scroll down a little bit.
    Linking a fan forum that doesn't have any specific comments from Crunchyroll or the makers of Cardfight!! Vanguard doesn't show anything other than fan opinions. However it can be assumed that CR doesn't have the rights because it hasn't announced it on their returning simulcasts or new simulcasts schedule. The thing that proves it is nothing but fan comments is the comment "We didn't think Vanguard!! was that watched on Crunchyroll." Out of all of Crunchyroll's shows through the end of last season, it was #15 on their list of most popular, and anybody who knows how CR lists their shows can find out that info.

Now, back to CR's announcements. The final series announced today is Medaka Box.

Charming and intelligent, Medaka is a martial arts master in the 10th grade: a girl of simplicity and fortitude. And what’s more, she is heiress to a mega rich family. It's no surprise she's elected as a member of the student council. Anytime you have a problem, file a complaint with her office and she will find a practical solution, even though it will be a very eccentric one.

Medaka Box will be available to stream in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
    T

That appears to be the last title for the spring lineup, unless they get some late additions. It brings Crunchyroll's simulcasts up to 30 for the spring.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

RayChuang is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, Queen's Blade Rebellion shown on Crunchyroll is the censored version shown on over-air outlets late night in Japan. I'm not sure if the AT-X premium channel broadcast is the uncensored version, though.

We'll probably have to wait for the home video release from Media Blasters (if they're still around!) to see the uncut version.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So many new announcements! Too many to comment on. Just as a general comment, I'm really happy to see so many, and it looks like I'll probably be watching most of them.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't want to spread false hope, but they have once again added this image to the http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup between Kuroko's Basketball and Kids on the Slope. What began between airing between those two simulcasts? Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit Hen. Also, on the front page the list of simulcasts has basically been updated to show this seasons. The only two shows not being run this season still on the front page are Bleach (which is having 1 episode uploaded every Monday with 224-265 still to be uploaded) and Cardfight!! Vanguard. Beelzebub, Gintama!, Digimon Xros Wars, and Prince of Tennis 2, to name a few, have all been removed (basically all the series that have finished their runs and can't have new episodes put up, with the exception of Xros Wars being able to put up the first half if Toei licenses that half to CR). So why is Vanguard getting this treatment? Is this an error on the half of Crunchyroll, or are they supplying hints that another simulcast is coming?

If you care to know, CR did announce 2 drama simulcasts on Monday- Taburakashi (which actually was posted last Friday to CR and announced on Monday) and The King 2 Hearts.

Maki, a young woman, comes to Tokyo with dreams of becoming an actress. However, the theatrical troupe she belonged to disbanded, and she has become burdened with 6 million yen worth of debt. Maki begins working as a stand-in actress, playing everything from a corpse to a ghost to a newlywed, but will she ever find her success as an actress?

Taburakashi will broadcast on Fridays at 7pm PDT in the following territories: U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Middle East, and South America

We also added The King 2 Hearts which will broadcast in the U.S.A.and Canada.

This drama is set in modern day where South Korea is governed by a constitutional monarchy. Lee Jae Ha is a handsome and materialistic crown prince that doesn't care about politics. He falls for Kim Hyang Ah, a North Korean special forces agent.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...-king-2-hearts

Crunchyroll also announced The Moon the Embraces the Sun and episodes 37-46 of Love Cheer yesterday.
    The Moon the Embraces the Sun
    The story of the secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman. Wol was born from a noble family and became the crown princess, but she was entrapped and faced execution. Finally, she lived as a shaman.

-Source from Dramawiki

Love Cheer
    After six years of marriage... Jae-mi was tricked by her husband into signing divorce papers. This drama is a story of her comeback after rebounding from a divorce! Jae-mi is a perfectionist or at least tries to be one. After her father whom she was very close with had an affair, which resulted in a divorce that shattered the family, she became wary of smart men. So she married Jung-soo who was not so bright. With her strong support, Jung-soo was able to make his restaurant business a success and he couldn’t have done it without Jae-mi. As their financial situation improves, her husband buys her three round-trip plane tickets to a tropical island as a wedding anniversary gift and tells her to have fun with her mom and aunt. Jae-mi had no idea that the trip was part of a plan by her husband to break up their marriage...

*Titles are available in North America.

ChibiGoku is online now Something Not Quite Right
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, it changed to that because something happened with the simulcast for Phi Brain, and they had to remove the videos and what not from the website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
    Actually, it changed to that because something happened with the simulcast for Phi Brain, and they had to remove the videos and what not from the website.
    I suspected it was something like that, but I couldn't find what show had disappeared from the simulcast listing. I was unaware that Phi Brain had been removed though.

The show page is still there (http://www.crunchyroll.com/phi-brain) but it isn't listed under the P's (http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime/alpha?group=p). Weird.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weird. Hopefully that gets sorted out. I'd rather not watch another season of that on TAN after being teased like that. If there is another announcement, I'd love for it to be Hyouka or Eureka Seven AO, but I'm not getting my hopes out.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's not a new series, and it's a couple of years old now, but Crunchyroll has acquired the rights to air the first two seasons of Digimon Xros Wars. Today they have uploaded episodes 1-5, and they will add an additional 3 episodes every Friday.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...sodes-released

Now hopefully they'll move on to add Vanguard!! series 2, but I'm not holding my breath.