Follow Us:
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
    Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
    So with Mekakucity Actors still to come ...
    And it's official.
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking good. I'm definitely looking forward to watching MEKAKUCITY ACTORS tomorrow, and for the end of the announcements.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

River26 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Future Card Buddyfight, which Hulu and Youtube have just streamed #16 last Friday has been picked up by CR

English - Future Card Buddyfight
    Subbed - The World Fool News

Media streaming service Crunchyroll announced at its Sakura-Con panel on Saturday that it is streaming English-dubbed episodes of the Future Card Buddyfight television anime seriesand English-subtitled World Fool News anime shorts.Crunchyroll will start streaming both series this week.Future Card Buddyfight takes place around the year 2030, in Japan's new capital city of Chō Tokyo. Humans intermingle with beings from the parallel worlds of "Affinity Dimensions." The "Buddyfight" game chooses humans ("Buddyfighters") and partners them with Buddy Monsters from Shinkinkai, and the duo fight against other Buddyfighters. The battles in these games can sometimes even influence the fate of nations.

Bushiroad is also streaming the English dub on YouTube and Hulu. The anime is part of a franchiseinspired by Bushiroad's new trading card game of the same name.

---

The World Fool News comedy anime series premiered on Gunma Prefecture's Gunma TV channel earlier this month. Various sightseeing locations within the prefecture appear in the anime shorts, and Gunma TV air the series to promote the prefecture.

The original anime shorts follow the lives of people who work at a certain area's television station. The story centers on the World Fool News evening news program and its new anchor Ichitarō Takahashi. The show's staff has a reputation for being eccentric, and the program only airs strange stories. Takahashi has to come to terms with his job transfer as he gets used to working for World Fool News.

Animator
    Yū Mashimo, a resident of Gunma Prefecture, is returning to direct the television series version of the shorts. To control labor costs, students from technical schools in Gunma cooperate on production.

The original World Fool News series is already streaming on Anime Bancho's YouTube channel.

Crunchyroll Streams Dubbed Future Card Buddyfight, World Fool News - News - Anime News Network
    Zeta26's DA Profile (yoroshiku!) ^^

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Mandouga is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was actually excited until...

Media streaming service Crunchyroll announced at its Sakura-Con panel on Saturday that it is streaming English-dubbed episodes of the Future Card Buddyfight television anime series...
    Wrong answer, Crunchyroll (and Bushiroad). I'm sick of this! I had hoped Crunchyroll would be able to acquire the JAPANESE version of the show so we could compare to the dub-only episodes that are on Hulu and You Tube. I know CR is more dedicated than that, so what could have happened?

IMHO, a dub only internet simulcast is a step backwards. If it were airing on TV, that would be one thing, but this is the internet, where we've been getting the original Japanese versions for some time now. Why is Bushiroad so determined to not allow North America (don't know about other regions) to see the show in its original language? Furthermore, this isn't the first time CR has given us dub only shows, either (Viewtiful Joe*). I honestly, and truly hope that this doesn't set a future precedent for future shows over at CR, especially after their acquisition by a group that doesn't exactly dabble in anime...

*CR also has Speed Racer (AKA: Mach Go Go Go), but that's an exception (for now) since that's a much older show (1967).

Sent from my iPod touch using toonzone
    Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ to each their own. Personally, I don't mind for a dub-streamed video.

Not just CR, but also lesser known streaming sites are also having dubbed animes.

Join in the PS4 discussions ^^ http://www.toonzone.net/forums/video...ulation-5.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Legally?

Cartoons aren't "just for kids"...but they're not just for adults either. They're for everyone.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dunno, and for one thing I don't have the luxury of network television anymore. So I'd have to look to these stream vids. Including Youtube and Crunchyroll. But as for your other comment, about Buddyfight. I say that it's impossible. Crunchyroll now joins Youtube and Hulu in airing English episodes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I disagree for one simple reason: nothing's impossible, and I really do hope that we can see the original Japanese version at some point.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49