Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
    GWOtaku is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The failing continues. Durarara will be confirmed soon, right? Right?
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

garfield15 is offline Member of the 10,000 post club
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWOtaku View Post
    The failing continues. Durarara will be confirmed soon, right? Right?
    I'm praying that this is a "save the best for last" thing
    -Kamen Rider Decade-"I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. Better remember me!"

-"Bang"
    TOM's final words of Toonami. The proof of what Toonami was aimed for and was meant for. Stay Gold. You will always be first and simply the best.

Radiant is offline Foreverrrrr!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh I'm sure Durarara!! will confirmed.

Meaning there's only two other titles left.

Of which makes me worry. I really do not want to watch Nodame Cantabile Finale through fansubs.
    ~Woodwinds are ~
    MyAnimeList | deviantArt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy II View Post
    Meaning there's only two other titles left.
    I don't think they're just doing a week of announcements since a few of the Winter shows start next week and the later weeks in January. I mean, I remember during their 20 simulcast bonanza last season, we didn't get the Yumeiro Patessiere license until like five episodes had already aired.
    -Kamen Rider Decade-"I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. Better remember me!"

-"Bang"
    TOM's final words of Toonami. The proof of what Toonami was aimed for and was meant for. Stay Gold. You will always be first and simply the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    I don't think they're just doing a week of announcements since a few of the Winter shows start next week and the later weeks in January. I mean, I remember during their 20 simulcast bonanza last season, we didn't get the Yumeiro Patessiere license until like five episodes had already aired.
    Yes, but this worries me:

"Starting from today, we will be announcing one NEW simulcast everyday at 12pm PST until this Friday."

It really makes it sound like they aren't going to have anymore at all after that.
    ~Woodwinds are ~
    MyAnimeList | deviantArt

Quarkboy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy II View Post
    Yes, but this worries me:

"Starting from today, we will be announcing one NEW simulcast everyday at 12pm PST until this Friday."

It really makes it sound like they aren't going to have anymore at all after that.
    For many of the Japanese companies, they still take the stance of "We don't want to sell the streaming and DVD rights to different companies, so if we feel there's a chance of getting a decent amount of money for the DVD rights in the future no sale"

Thankfully not all of them take that opinion, or the only things ever available legally simulcast would be the tier C shows... Not that there's anything wrong with streaming those, but you can't make a profitable site with just Tier C shows.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    The next license is Omamori Himari

This quote from TV Tropes should sum it up.Sounds like joy!
    More fanservice. Hopefully there will be more good ones than just Durarara!! Only announcing three more is disappointing in general. Oh well, hopefully next season they'll get them all.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well they did confirm that there are only three more left, but they said they are still trying to get more so there might be a few more.
    ~Woodwinds are ~
    MyAnimeList | deviantArt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We should also remind ourselves that it was like episode 30 or so before Erin got on there. I think in this case, anything can happen.

-"Bang"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Next up, Durarara!!

Because we totally didn't already know they had this

-"Bang"