Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mew Mew Power character names and bios (be afraid)

Like This Thread!
    Ichigo Momiya -

Zoey Hanson is the leader of the Mew Mew team. She is a typical high school student who has a major crush on Mark, the school jock. After a strange incident, she learns she has been merged with the DNA of a rare Wild Mountain cat and has amazing new powers. It's her job to find the other members of the team.
    Mint Aizawa -

Corina Bucksworth: Corina is a rich kid who has a bit of an attitude. She has an older brother named Sergio who she was once close with, but now doesn't have such a great relationship. She is interested in the arts and ballet. She is the second member of the Mew Mew team and has the DNA of a rare Blue Lorikeet.
    Lettuce Midorikawa -

Bridget Vedant: Bridget is a shy girl who goes to Excalibur High, the other school in town. She lacks self-confidence, but is always supportive of others. She loves to cook. Bridget sometimes crushes on different boys but learns it is ok if they don't like her back.
    Pudding Fong -

Kikki Benjamin: Kikki is the comedian of the group and she loves to perform for crowds on the street. She uses the money she makes to help support her family. Kikki is part Tamarind Lion Monkey. She is the youngest member of the Mew Mew team but that doesn't stop her from being the loudest!
    Zakuro Fujiwara -

Renee Roberts: Renee is a teenage super-model and pop star. She is very worldly and knows five different languages. She is very cool and street-smart. Renee has been infused with the DNA of a rare Gray Wolf.
    Ryou Shirogane -

Elliott Grant: Elliott is one of the Mew Mew Project team leaders. He is 16 and a little rough around the edges. He can be rude sometimes but overall he is dedicated to Zoey and the Mew Mew project.
    Keiichiro Akasaka -

Wesley J. Coolridge: Wesley is the other team leader for the Mew Mew project. He is 17 and is much more refined with the girls. Wesley is a true gentleman who is kind and always impresses the Mew Mews. He has excellent taste and etiquette.
    Masha -

Mini Mew: Mini Mew is a Model R2000 computer who can detect Predasites. He warns the Mew Mews when danger is near. He is pink and fluffy.
    Masaya Aoyama -

Mark: Mark is 16 and one of the most popular boys in school. He is a total jock and champion of the Kendo team. Zoey has a thing for him and it seems that he feels the same way.

Deep Blue: Deep Blue is a mysterious leader who guides the Cyniclons in their quest to take over earth.
    Kish -

Cyniclons Dren: He is evil and conniving and always trying to defeat the Mew Mews. Only problem is that he has a crush on Zoey!
    Pie -

Cyniclons Sardon: He is the oldest, most reserved member of the Cyniclons. Sardon is a deep thinker who specializes in data analysis and strategy.
    Tart -

Cyniclons Tarb: He is the youngest and loudest member of the Cyniclons. Tarb specializes in Plant Predasites.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mini Mew... oh dear...

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    high school? I just knew they would age up the girls

predasites = kirema anima

"DNA of a rare Wild Mountain cat" = Iriomote Cat (close enough)

"the DNA of a rare Blue Lorikeet" = Ultramarine Lorikeet (wow they got it right)

"n/a" = Finless Porpoise

"Tamarind Lion Monkey" = Golden Lion Tamarin (close enough)

"DNA of a rare Gray Wolf" = Gray Wolf (perfect!)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Old habits die hard.

Well, that's another show off the watch list.
    If I've ever offended anyone because I've said something that was crass, offensive, or just plain stupid personally, I apologize profusely.
    If I've ever offended someone because of my opinion concerning cartoons- Is that really something to be enraged about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not really a fan of this show, but after reading that, I'm really happy for how One Piece turned out O_o

I'll watch it anyway (it looked interesting from pics I've seen) but I fear for it's well being.

Remembering Ben Feld,
    AKA Shogunthethird.
    A great friend, taken before his time.
    Memorial Thread

http://conekiller.deviantart.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatdigga
    Old habits die hard.

Well, that's another show off the watch list.
    I thought it was "Bad habits die hard".

Also... pfft. Screw this.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Highschool? I take it they are suppose to be Jr. Highers (best guess)

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hell, I'll watch it anyway. It's like Sailor Moon, just like thatm last MEAGS episode.