Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Rabi~en~Rose is offline idolmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mew Mew Power character names and bios (be afraid)

Like This Thread!

Ichigo Momiya -

Zoey Hanson is the leader of the Mew Mew team. She is a typical high school student who has a major crush on Mark, the school jock. After a strange incident, she learns she has been merged with the DNA of a rare Wild Mountain cat and has amazing new powers. It's her job to find the other members of the team.
    Mint Aizawa -

Corina Bucksworth: Corina is a rich kid who has a bit of an attitude. She has an older brother named Sergio who she was once close with, but now doesn't have such a great relationship. She is interested in the arts and ballet. She is the second member of the Mew Mew team and has the DNA of a rare Blue Lorikeet.
    Lettuce Midorikawa -

Bridget Vedant: Bridget is a shy girl who goes to Excalibur High, the other school in town. She lacks self-confidence, but is always supportive of others. She loves to cook. Bridget sometimes crushes on different boys but learns it is ok if they don't like her back.
    Pudding Fong -

Kikki Benjamin: Kikki is the comedian of the group and she loves to perform for crowds on the street. She uses the money she makes to help support her family. Kikki is part Tamarind Lion Monkey. She is the youngest member of the Mew Mew team but that doesn't stop her from being the loudest!
    Zakuro Fujiwara -

Renee Roberts: Renee is a teenage super-model and pop star. She is very worldly and knows five different languages. She is very cool and street-smart. Renee has been infused with the DNA of a rare Gray Wolf.
    Ryou Shirogane -

Elliott Grant: Elliott is one of the Mew Mew Project team leaders. He is 16 and a little rough around the edges. He can be rude sometimes but overall he is dedicated to Zoey and the Mew Mew project.
    Keiichiro Akasaka -

Wesley J. Coolridge: Wesley is the other team leader for the Mew Mew project. He is 17 and is much more refined with the girls. Wesley is a true gentleman who is kind and always impresses the Mew Mews. He has excellent taste and etiquette.
    Masha -

Mini Mew: Mini Mew is a Model R2000 computer who can detect Predasites. He warns the Mew Mews when danger is near. He is pink and fluffy.
    Masaya Aoyama -

Mark: Mark is 16 and one of the most popular boys in school. He is a total jock and champion of the Kendo team. Zoey has a thing for him and it seems that he feels the same way.

Deep Blue: Deep Blue is a mysterious leader who guides the Cyniclons in their quest to take over earth.
    Kish -

Cyniclons Dren: He is evil and conniving and always trying to defeat the Mew Mews. Only problem is that he has a crush on Zoey!
    Pie -

Cyniclons Sardon: He is the oldest, most reserved member of the Cyniclons. Sardon is a deep thinker who specializes in data analysis and strategy.
    Tart -

Cyniclons Tarb: He is the youngest and loudest member of the Cyniclons. Tarb specializes in Plant Predasites.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mini Mew... oh dear...

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Juu-kuchi is offline Everypony's Starry-Eyed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lord Dalek is offline Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    high school? I just knew they would age up the girls

predasites = kirema anima

"DNA of a rare Wild Mountain cat" = Iriomote Cat (close enough)

"the DNA of a rare Blue Lorikeet" = Ultramarine Lorikeet (wow they got it right)

"n/a" = Finless Porpoise

"Tamarind Lion Monkey" = Golden Lion Tamarin (close enough)

"DNA of a rare Gray Wolf" = Gray Wolf (perfect!)

Beat is offline Retired
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Old habits die hard.

Well, that's another show off the watch list.
    If I've ever offended anyone because I've said something that was crass, offensive, or just plain stupid personally, I apologize profusely.
    If I've ever offended someone because of my opinion concerning cartoons- Is that really something to be enraged about?

Conekiller is offline On the Cruise!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not really a fan of this show, but after reading that, I'm really happy for how One Piece turned out O_o

I'll watch it anyway (it looked interesting from pics I've seen) but I fear for it's well being.

Remembering Ben Feld,
    AKA Shogunthethird.
    A great friend, taken before his time.
    Memorial Thread

http://conekiller.deviantart.com/

Yash is offline dr. yashouzeke "loser" asakura
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatdigga
    Old habits die hard.

Well, that's another show off the watch list.
    I thought it was "Bad habits die hard".

Also... pfft. Screw this.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Highschool? I take it they are suppose to be Jr. Highers (best guess)

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Zach Williams is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hell, I'll watch it anyway. It's like Sailor Moon, just like thatm last MEAGS episode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't read the manga lately so this is from memory but Ichigo is in 7th grade same with Mint and Lettuce I think. Zakuro is the oldest of the group so she might be highschool or not. Pudding is the youngest so she might be a grade below the others of course they can't have a 6th grade performing tricks to support her family but its going to be pretty obvious Pudding isn't a high schooler

Artemis is offline For Great Justice!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My God, it's DiC Sailor Moon all over again.
    "The advance is hip right now, but the original has a place in my heart, unlike pocket which only had the plastic grey, though color had killer appies for things like the sewing machine, not much use for virtual anymore, huh."

Tea
    Tea is offline >:D
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was it really neccasary to rename them? They could of named Ichigo 'Strawberry' and just KEEP Lettuce's and Mint's name. Oh well.

The 'making them older' thing does not bother me. I was always a little weirded out that middle school kids had to work in a cafe for free as waitresses. Oh wait, I forgot. They're paid in cake.

William C. Maune is offline TZ News Editor in Chief
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just curious, but (since I don't know much anything about the original series) what is changed besides the names and moving them up to High School?
    Toonami Inner Circle Alliance: Forum X Bridge Digital Arsenal Infolink World's Finest ANX

Artemis is offline For Great Justice!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I expect the usual changes. Music, dialogue, plot points, Japanese writing is as good as gone and any content they deem inappropriate. You know everything that goes with a hackjob.
    "The advance is hip right now, but the original has a place in my heart, unlike pocket which only had the plastic grey, though color had killer appies for things like the sewing machine, not much use for virtual anymore, huh."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    I expect the usual changes. Music, dialogue, plot points, Japanese writing is as good as gone and any content they deem inappropriate. You know everything that goes with a hackjob.
    My question was more based on just the new information revealed today since that itself seems to have generated a highly negative reaction.
    Toonami Inner Circle Alliance: Forum X Bridge Digital Arsenal Infolink World's Finest ANX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William C. Maune
    My question was more based on just the new information revealed today since that itself seems to have generated a highly negative reaction.
    we don't really know until it airs. my friend who sent me this info said theres episode summaries for the first 15 but she's not online right now if those would even tell us anything

Go-chin is offline Avid Haruhi and Ouendan fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William C. Maune
    You were expecting a positive reaction?
    It was confirmed on September 14th that the Nintendo Wii will have a US launch on November 19th.
    It shall retail for $250 US.
    http://wii.nintendo.com/philosophy.html

My DVD collection

AstroNerdBoy is offline ANB-sama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sadly, none of this is surpising. "That Company" thinks that American children are stupid and God forbid they see anything semi-intelligent (note I said "semi"). And of course, Japanese are to be feared and discriminated against, so remove the Japanese names, signs, and anything Japanese. After all, we wouldn't want our innocent, ignorant American children to become interested in Japan or things Japanese. Why they might smegging learn something. Oh the horror of it all!

*sigh*

I never liked "Pokemon" because I thought it was kind of dumb. Then I got into anime and recently found out that one of my favorite seiyuu, Hayashibara Megumi, was the voice of one of the villians -- Musashi (that's Jessie in "Their" version). I managed to catch a few episodes and actually found myself laughing out loud. It is still very much a kids show, but it was actually watchable in Japanese. Amazing! And to think, Japanese kids watched that version all the time.

Sadly, "That Company" found success with their hacked (I have a stronger term, but I won't use it here) version of "Pokemon", so they aren't going to change. Then again, the kids they are targeting have access to the Internet these days and may decide to rebel when they discover all of the changes and all of the bad things fans of "Tokyo Mew Mew" have to say about this Americanized version. That would be fun to see!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go-chin
    You were expecting a positive reaction?
    Not at all. I'd definitely expect a negative reaction from name changes. However, I was just wondering if there was anything else in today's information that was causing the negative reaction besides the name changes and moving them up to high school.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast