toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Killtacular is offline the race wars had begun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reviews: Trigun - Week Three (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Wolfwood time!

Nabuca is offline Yarrrr.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This week brings the introductions of Wolfwood, Monev The Gale, the first of the Gung Ho Guns and one of the most twisted, coolest villians ever, Legato Bluesummers.
    Its the final countdown.

Kat Pryde is offline Free Falling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yippee! Wolfwood is finally comin! WoOt! *jumps & dances around*

<--- Wolfie izuh happy to be here!

-^.^-
    Okay, so now we're going to die. Does your plan have a second part or should I just give you a kiss now? - Pete Wisdom, Pryde & Wisdom
    I was playing cynical back then.- L (Ryuuzaki), Death Note
    You mean it's not obvious yet?! I'm about to celebrate becoming an only child! - Azula, Avatar the Last Airbender

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does Wolfwood have the same Voice actor as Vash? Seems they sounded almost identical.

Amano Ginji is offline Ph33r the Barn owl.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! That was pretty neat.

What episode do we get to see Wolfwood use the Cross-Punisher?(I think that's what it's called)

S╠ mio amore per pietÓ laciami cantare.
    Lascia cambiare la tua sorte e che sospiri la liberta e toui rimangano questi ricordi. Dammi il martirio per pietÓ.
    S╠ canta per pietÓ. Lasciami piangere.

Per pietÓ

Formerly known as TidusDaniel54

DianaGohan is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Super Character Introduction Of Nicholas Wolfwood on Trigun's "Murder Machine".

Now I can see why so many people like Wolfwood. His mix of caring and attitude makes for a nice character, and his interactions with Vash were the highlight of the episode. I'm guessing Vash's trick with his arm (that we sort of saw in the promos) will be revealed in later episodes, because it sure is pretty confusing now. The only real downpoint of this episode was when Meryl kept hitting Vash for no real reason on the bus ride in the beginning. Maybe funny the first time, but not really that needed afterward, if at all (also, it wasn't funny the second and third times). I just hope that we see Wolfwood again soon. A

Oh, and one more thing

Does Wolfwood have the same Voice actor as Vash? Seems they sounded almost identical.
    No. Wolfwoood is voiced by Jeff Nimroy, who is probably best known for his voice work on Digimon (he did the voice of Tentamon, Kabuterimon and Tentamon's other digivolutions, as well as smaller character roles).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaGohan
    I just hope that we see Wolfwood again soon. A
    Sooner than you think, heh heh.
    Its the final countdown.

David Lucas is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now why wouldn't they let Vash say, "Nicholas D. Wolfwood" at the end of this episode, I don't even think they mentioned his first name at all actually.

His voice isn't as deep as I would like, but definitely has that certail anime quality that I've only seen with Johnny Yong so far. This was I think the episode where I realized the "Trigun" world wasn't all as it seemed, and I'll leave it at that.

To anyone who was doubting Trigun's storyline and wat not, Wolfwood is a very intricate part to the group, and his arrival definitely livens up the show. Today's episode has a LOT of foreshadowing, I actually went back to this episode right after the last one so that many of the things that were left blank finally made sense to me.

It's a good episode, and I'm glad Spike's outfit is still that popular.

Nikolas D Wolfuwood.......

"In an universe where nothing that we do matters, the only thing that matters is what we do."

Hades is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    heh, Milly didn't seem to mind when Wolfwood lay on her to take a nap. this was a cool ep, but i wish they had explained about the machines more. they just came from no where. maybe in future eps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades
    but i wish they had explained about the machines more. they just came from no where. maybe in future eps?
    You will be able to eventually piece things together, and why those machines were there. Vash: "Theres no one left to protect".
    Its the final countdown.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast