toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Scatha_the_Worm is offline What is your favorite color?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    How about when Peter notices the peculiar shape of his chin and says "How'd you guys get up there?". Then he pulls off his chin and stuffs it in his pants. I also loved the ongoing feud between the anchors on the Quahog news.
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

Tobias is offline Who you gonna call?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How about when Peter is jealous of Chris's size . He buys an extremely long sports car and starts pulling in and out of a train tunnel.

Majin_Megabyte is offline Ice Witch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got couple more funny moments.

Peter and Brian putting cold water on some sleeping pregent teenagers,and the teenagers give brith to pre mature babies.

Peter's qoute when he was in the rehab pool "I'm also addicted to boobies hehehehehe!"

Cinos is offline The Caffine-adict Raccoon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stewie: You! Cut my eggs. You! Cut my sausage. You! Cut my milk.
    Butler: I can't sir, it's a liquid.
    Stewie: Blast! Freeze it, then cut it!

Also:
    Brian: Peter! The next plauge is death of the first born son!
    Peter: Stewie!
    Brian: Your first born son.
    Peter: Meg!
    Brian: Your wife.
    Peter: Chris!

And
    Peter: There's only one way to solve this- Russian Roulette. I'll go First! No, wait, YOU go first.

Solitude1 is offline Crispy noodle in duck sauce?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got some:

-when stewie is asked about his email address and he says it's loismustdie@yahoo.com

-when the tv reporters are reporting a breakdown in television. this means that they are not on and no one's listening to them. the male reporter starts screaming he's Jesus and wants to get hookers and then asks the female reporter how she feels. She says she just dosen't like black people. then the cameraman says that they are still on in Houston. (I laughed my a** off for a good 20 min. In fact I'm laughing right now )

I'll think of some more, just give me a minute.
    LJ
    Myspace
    DVDS

Currently Reading:Batman: The Long Halloween
    Currently Playing: Crackdown, Bleach: The Blade of Fate
    Currently Watching DVD: Nadesico: The Complete Series
    Currently Watching TV: The Shield: The Final Season, True Blood, TMNT: Back To The Sewers, Prison Break, Moral Oral
    Currently Listening To: Prodigy-The Fat of the Land, T.I.-Paper Trail, 3 Doors Down, Ultimate Santana

candy17 is offline Black, White, and Amorous
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just Mouthing Off

Funniest moment for me was when Peter was shown as Huck Finn with this black guy and the black guy yells at him for calling him "N-word Jim".

And the one where the cable goes out in Quahog. In the first instance, Tom says that he's Jesus and he's going to get drunk and beat up midgets while Diane confesses that she doesn't like black people (and the cameraman says they're on the air in Boston). The second instance was when Tom offers to give Diane a spanking. Diane comments on how Tom's wife wouldn't like it, but Tom calls his wife a frigid old cow and goes to give Diane a spanking until the cameraman says they're back on the air in Quahog.

Now I know FOX does some off-color stuff (In Living Color and Married...With Children come to mind) but this was just...
    Last edited by candy17; 02-25-2003 at 03:59 PM.
    People may not appreciate my non-stop swearing and farting, but I'm not going to give up on this South Park Diet until I start seeing some results!--Brian Simaneck

Book-burning is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to think of it as "English lit."--Larry Hollister

Jethro_McB is offline NUGGGGGHHHHHH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - Peter falls down and scrapes his knee on the sidewalk. I've timed it - I think it's about 20 seconds of non-stop "Ahh...sssss...ahhhh....sssss...ahhh..."

- (Peter and Brian are eating breakfast.)
    Peter: "Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-bits! It says 'Ooooooo.'"
    Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."

- (Peter and Lois are both running for a seat on the school board, and have begun fighting in their front yard. Peter has compared Lois' nose to a triangular sandwhich he has.)
    Peter: I'm gonna EAT your NOSE...(he proceedes to eat the sandwhich, very slowly, and flashes the half-chewed goo in his mouth at her every few seconds.)

- Peter on the Dating Game. The woman asks the contestants - if she were ice cream, how would they eat her? The first two swingin' bachellors make very, very suggestive comments (i.e., "I'd take you back to my place and give you my special 'whipped topping,'") Peter says "Well, I would try to eat you real fast, before I got flaccid."

And of course: The Chicken Fight from the episode "Da Boom." My friend told me about this for years, and I never believed it happened...until a few months ago when I saw it online. Quite possibly the funniest scene in the series, Peter doesn't want to take a coupon from a guy dressed in a chicken suit due to a "bad history" of situations like that. We are treated to a three-to-four minute flashback where Peter fights a GIANT CHICKEN because he gave him a bad coupon at the grocery store. Genius.
    It's lonely at the top - if that's where I am.

<3 Jerkcity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stewie playing with a Sesame Street phone

"Give me the code, Ernie, I've already dispatched Mr. Hooper, there are six armed guards stationed around Big Bird's nest and as for Linda... well, it's rather difficult for a deaf woman to hear an assassin approach, now isn't it?"

Ernie: Can you count to three?

"Of course. Pulls out laser ONE! TWO! THREE! Look at me, I'm already shooting at a fifth grade level."

DianaGohan is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We are treated to a three-to-four minute flashback where Peter fights a GIANT CHICKEN because he gave him a bad coupon at the grocery store.
    Actually, it's more like two minutes. But that's just nitpicking. Anyway, here are some of my other favorite moments.

In the pilot episode, where Peter and Brian are throwing money away in a football stadium during the Superbowl, FOX shoots them down. What's funny is that you can see the sign "Just one Fox" followed by "Just one gun".

During the fishing episode, where that old guy creates a show about the legendary fish and a giant cat for Nickoldeon. They then show you a clip of the show. The really funny part is that would beat out about 80% of the shows ACTUALLY on Nickolodeon.

Also in that episode, the guys are talking about who they would have liked to scored with before they died. Quagmire anewers Hanson, and Peter tells him they're guys. Quagmire then keeps shouting out "Oh god! Oh god!".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another funny moment happens when Peter's looking for a new job and is interviewing with a new boss.

Boss: What do you see yourself doing in five years?

Peter (thinking): Don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife. (out loud) Doing your... son...