toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: brak show rap

  1. #1
    Bogey B's Avatar
    Bogey B is offline Resident Mistie
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    on the satellite of love.
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    brak show rap

    Like This Thread!

    the brak shows prime cut mo miggitey jizza band doggy dog dog
    who has his wrap lyrics.
    Random thing of the moment: Dr McNinja
    http://www.drmcninja.com/



  2. #2
    meatwad945's Avatar
    meatwad945 is offline NO THE HAT WILL NOT BE REMOVED
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Running on the fine line of sanity with scissors
    Posts
    1,312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    prob skooly d
    Im Not Physco Im Just........Off
    <------ THATS ME

  3. #3
    jrh31584's Avatar
    jrh31584 is offline Also an excellent speller.
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    or mc chris
    Why we could even terraform Mars, and do it right this time!
    -Dr. Quentin Q. Quinn

  4. #4
    EightOh's Avatar
    EightOh is offline They're fake
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, Prime Cut Miggity Mo Jizza Bang Doggy Dog Dog was played by Cee-Lo.

    "You ain't got no rhymes,
    And you gonn' lose big time, (whoa whoa whoa)"

    That's all I can remember, sorry. ;-)
    What's offensive about the most religious instrument ever?

  5. #5
    Supreme is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey man, check this out!

    I'm Prime (duh-poo duh-poo) Cut (wha-doo) Miggity Moe Mack Daddy, What's up?
    I said a jizz a bang boom boom boom diggity dog
    I said a dog, a dog, a diggity dog
    Fall to your knees, bleed
    A knee deep and watch the bleep(?) for me
    Forget chillin' now, you really need the deep-freeze
    The only way the mic changes is that you covered it with stink
    It's time to say goodbye cuz you're clearly the weakest link
    Better luck next time bud, cuz you're better off dead
    Let's close the curtains or whatever hell's on your head
    Can't wait to see the look on your lipless face
    When I rap your punk ass right out of this place
    My name is Prime Cut

    You ain't got no rhyme, and you gonna lose big time
    Cuz no MC has ever survived that went up against Prime

    That's right! S'up!

  6. #6
    Spastic Minnow's Avatar
    Spastic Minnow is offline bringing kawaii back
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    MKE WI
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What about lyrics to the rap about Prime Cut?
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Supreme
    What's up?
    It's a preposition

  8. #8
    Supreme is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    746
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Look shorty, everybody thinks they pimp. Not the case, they juuust frontin'.

    No matter how you flow, he'll lay you low, dog.
    If I was you I'd dig a hole, dog.
    Dealing with Prime Cut Miggity Moe Mack Daddy Jizz a Bang Doddy Dog Dog
    Got a two-way 24 ___ to go, fat crib with a side (a coals?)
    You think you got game, think you're in the know?
    Heads up, you'll end up with a (taggity toe?)yo.

    Okay, you want me to slow it down for ya, I hear ya.

    ......(forget it)
    ......
    It's a game of rap and you stand to lose

    ------------------------------------------------------

    I can't believe that someone who worships the biggest hair disaster of all time is correcting me on grammer, especially when I am simply quoting someone else (or trying to, at least)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Supreme
    I can't believe that someone who worships the biggest hair disaster of all time is correcting me on grammer, especially when I am simply quoting someone else (or trying to, at least)
    I wasn't correcting anything. Up is a preposition (you asked what it is, after all *that's called a pun, ladies and gentlemen*). And I do not have, nor have I ever had a mullet. I just recognize and respect the power they possess. Is that so wrong?

  10. #10
    Spastic Minnow's Avatar
    Spastic Minnow is offline bringing kawaii back
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    MKE WI
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the best I could do (working off of what Supreme already got). I'm pretty sure about them except for "gribble to go"
    ------------
    Look shorty, everybody thinks they pimp. Not the case, they juuust frontin'.

    No matter how you flow, he'll lay you low, dog.
    If I was you I'd just go home, dog.
    Dealing with Prime Cut Miggity Moe Mack Daddy Jizz a Bang Doggy Dog Dog
    Got a two-way 24 gribble to go, phat crib with a fireman poll
    You think you got game, think you're in the know?
    Heads up, you'll end up with a tag on yo toe. yo.

    Wha-da-who-da what, what'd you say to me?
    Gaaah-dog, what'd you say to me?

    Okay, you want me to slow it down for ya, I hear ya.

    The man gonna beat ya that's the stone cold truth
    He kickin' the ass and he knockin the boots
    He counting the chips, he's rocking the blues
    It's a game of rap and you stand to lose

    ------------------------------------------------------
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow

  11. #11
    EightOh's Avatar
    EightOh is offline They're fake
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by power_of_mullet
    I wasn't correcting anything. Up is a preposition (you asked what it is, after all *that's called a pun, ladies and gentlemen*).
    Well, I thought it was funny. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about, but it was funny, nonetheless...
    What's offensive about the most religious instrument ever?

  12. #12
    Zedizded's Avatar
    Zedizded is offline Totally Un-tip-overable
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That, to me, was one of the best episodes of Brak. When I read on MC Chris's web site that he had moved from Sea Lab to Brak and Aqua Teen I knew it would be better for both shows. He never did Sea Lab as much good as he does ATHF and Brak!

  13. #13
    Cruel1 is offline Ruler of all that is unholy
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    an asylum in feudal Japan
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @$^%$&^%*&)%*#^ Why do I always miss the good episodes?
    They're...I mean it's huge Mirouku
    Thats right...BIG sit. Mirouku

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zedizded
    That, to me, was one of the best episodes of Brak. When I read on MC Chris's web site that he had moved from Sea Lab to Brak and Aqua Teen I knew it would be better for both shows. He never did Sea Lab as much good as he does ATHF and Brak!
    Dude, Hesh ruled. Especially in Chickmate.

    Umm...gimme a second...uhh... sex!
    Last edited by power_of_mullet; 01-09-2003 at 07:44 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Spastic Minnow
    This is the best I could do (working off of what Supreme already got). I'm pretty sure about them except for "gribble to go"
    ------------
    Look shorty, everybody thinks they pimp. Not the case, they juuust frontin'.

    No matter how you flow, he'll lay you low, dog.
    If I was you I'd just go home, dog.
    Dealing with Prime Cut Miggity Moe Mack Daddy Jizz a Bang Doggy Dog Dog
    Got a two-way 24 gribble to go, phat crib with a fireman poll
    You think you got game, think you're in the know?
    Heads up, you'll end up with a tag on yo toe. yo.

    Wha-da-who-da what, what'd you say to me?
    Gaaah-dog, what'd you say to me?

    Okay, you want me to slow it down for ya, I hear ya.

    The man gonna beat ya that's the stone cold truth
    He kickin' the ass and he knockin the boots
    He counting the chips, he's rocking the blues
    It's a game of rap and you stand to lose

    ------------------------------------------------------
    Ah, the Thundercleese rap was the best one. What's my name? Thundercleese!

  16. #16
    SirLemming is offline a playa in a world of NPCs
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Franklin Square, NY
    Posts
    10,926
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a feeling that one of the first lines in Prime Cut's rap is, "Fall to your knees, please"

    Then again, now that I listen to it, I could be wrong. I just figure "please" rhymes better and kind of makes more sense...
    Last edited by SirLemming; 01-10-2003 at 11:53 PM.
    THE CASTLE OF SIR LEMMING
    THIS MONTH'S UPDATE: Christmas Countdown! 25 Christmas songs of interest.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by EightOh
    Well, I thought it was funny. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about, but it was funny, nonetheless...
    Well, thanks. I guess that makes up for you mocking Mullet Man (my former and probably will be again avatar)

  18. #18
    Zedizded's Avatar
    Zedizded is offline Totally Un-tip-overable
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dude, Hesh ruled. Especially in Chickmate.

    Umm...gimme a second...uhh... sex!
    Okay, I won't refute that. Chickmate is one of my favs..

    "RIBS! Dripping with sauce! Falling off THE BONE!" Hahah!

    You don't think creatively MC Chris does a better job with ATHF and Brak?

    ~Zed

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    South Jersey (home of Aqua Teens & Clerks alike)
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zedizded
    Okay, I won't refute that. Chickmate is one of my favs..

    "RIBS! Dripping with sauce! Falling off THE BONE!" Hahah!

    You don't think creatively MC Chris does a better job with ATHF and Brak?

    ~Zed
    Well, he only did MC Pee Pants and The record store owner (did he have a name?) on the voice front, and they're one time use characters, unless MC Pee Pants sets up a giant drill to get out of hell. And I hope that Hesh'll speak again in the future

  20. #20
    Spastic Minnow's Avatar
    Spastic Minnow is offline bringing kawaii back
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    MKE WI
    Posts
    1,694
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by power_of_mullet
    Well, he only did MC Pee Pants and The record store owner (did he have a name?) on the voice front, and they're one time use characters, unless MC Pee Pants sets up a giant drill to get out of hell. And I hope that Hesh'll speak again in the future
    The store owner welcomes Brak to "Stinky's Beat Shack" (or something like that), so I assume his name is Stinky.

    MC Chris did get co-writing credit for the show, and I figure he might have written more of the raps beside Stinky's. A couple of the spoken lines also seemed a little atypical for the regular writers.
    "Hows that flava taste goin down Daddy?"
    "Hey Zorak, didya hear about the big rap contest? I hear it's the Shiz-nit"
    "Those better be talking bubbles!"

    Brak with a little more attitude than usual.


    I also love Merlin's rap

    Here's one for the wizards in the cizz-astle.
    Listen while I drop some magic on your hineys.
    All the wizards in the house say, Yo.
    Put a forty in your goblet. Let it flow.
    Give some pinches to your wenches down low.
    Take out your crystal ball. Let it glow. What's it show?
    Put your staffs in the air like ya just don't care, and say, Yo.
    Yo. Yo.


    The only rap I didn't really like was Brak's Shake your Butt song.
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO