Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Radical is offline Epic Devious Troll
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Both Oluo, Petra, Erd, and Gunther are all great likable new characters.
    Oluo is a funny obnoxious jerkhole along with biting his tongue, hahahahahaha.
    Petra is my next favorite great likable female character.
    Zoe Hange, so awesome/hilarious, her chemistry with Eren is sweet, but her obsession of Titans and having two Titan pets is pretty funny/creepy.
    A traitor on the loose, a nice plot device.
    Last edited by Radical; 08-17-2014 at 11:28 PM.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those that wonder why this weaks OP was shorten, it was because of Space Dandy special ED tonight, which was 1:30 minutes long, so they had to cut the OP here to make room, so it all ever outs. In the end that was the right decession, the Dropkix song is awesome.

PapaGreg is offline Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post

So Titans are made out of cardboard.
    Or Raditz
    NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I thought that this episode was okay. Aside from Zoe and Levi, the other characters in Levi's Squad seemed pretty unmemorable to me, but to be fair, most of the characters in this series come off like that to me. Zoe being the mad scientists at least made her kind of fun to watch. It was interesting how the body parts of Titans are so light and that they're apparently solar powered. I kind of figured that she'd talk to Eren all night, but it still gave me a bit of a chuckle. Despite how they almost killed her a couple of times, Zoe was quite heartbroken over the two Titans' deaths. Even with being a scientist, it was surprising that she did treat them more like pets rather than killing machines like everyone else does.

Overall, it was an okay episode with some fun moments and interesting details thrown in about the Titans.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Cohorts,

call that lady planters because she's effing nuts...

also the titans bodies being as light as a feather doesn't make any sense. if they weigh close to nothing how can they destroy buildings and grab people so easily? do they gain instantaneous body mass or strength when they attack and revert back when doing nothing?

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem View Post
    Cohorts,

call that lady planters because she's effing nuts...

also the titans bodies being as light as a feather doesn't make any sense. if they weigh close to nothing how can they destroy buildings and grab people so easily? do they gain instantaneous body mass or strength when they attack and revert back when doing nothing?
    Only body parts that have been severed become light. The Titans themselves are still heavy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Only body parts that have been severed become light. The Titans themselves are still heavy.
    Cohort,

i guess that makes sense since the carcasses decay so rapidly when the weak spot is sliced.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345