toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: He finally beat the **** out of Satan...maybe.

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Hey, Sara. Just one more week ‘til giant robots!
    Sara: I know. It’s been too long!
    TOM: Wait, what if we’re actually giant robots?
    Sara: Uh, you’re the only robot here, TOM.
    TOM: And I am gonna mess some people up.
    Sara: Showtime.

0 0%
  • Attack on Titan: Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensive - Part 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Levi: Squealing louder won’t help your case, pig. While we’re bolstering our defenses, do you think the Titans are going to stand idly by? And when you say “we” can’t afford, do you speak for anyone other than your fat merchant friends? Do you pigs even realize that most of our people are struggling just to survive off what little land we have left?

0 0%
  • Attack on Titan: Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensive - Part 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eren: What does it even matter? (What am I saying?) You haven’t even seen a Titan. So why are you so afraid, huh?! (Maybe I should just keep quiet. No! If they want to kill me, I’ll let them know exactly what I think!) There’s no sense in having power if you’re not going to use it to fight! If you’re too scared to fight for your lives, fine! Let me do it! You! You’re all cowards!
    MP: What?
    Eren: JUST SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Shinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Omaeda: For starters, I’m gonna take out the easy-to-knock-down women’s kites first.
    Rangiku: Marechiyo! You’re nothing but a cheap-shotting bully!
    Omaeda: No, I’m smart! All women are naturally weaker, so it’s a no-brainer!
    Nanao: Hado Number 31: Shakkaho!
    Omaeda: Ahhh! Oh no, the Captain’s gonna kill me!
    Nanao: So you think women are too weak and easy prey! I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to say that out loud! You’ll pay for your insults!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Shinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Byakuya: Isana wore that very kimono when she performed at the celebration dance. And you should wear it as well when you dance at this year’s ceremony.
    Rukia: You mean that?
    Byakuya: However, it’s not the kimono that matters. What’s more important is the attitude you have during the dance. You know what I mean by that. There was someone else who told you the same thing way before I did.
    Rukia: Now I understand. That’s why Renji did all those things with me.

0 0%
  • Space Dandy: The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: Where does one find a dandy man in the vast infinity of space? Just left of camera, it would seem. *laugh track*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: You probably picked up on this already, but a Cloudian reflects his feelings through color and weather conditions within his cloud. *Scarlet and Gentle glare at him* Oh, did I kill the mood? You kids go right ahead. *laugh track*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gentle: Capturing me is…no easy task. You’re as like to catch a cloud in a butterfly net. *laugh track*
    Dandy: This place haunted, or do you have a laugh track with low standards?
    Gentle: Well, your sense of hearing is quite keen! Atmo, you too, Sphere, hold your tongue.
    Dandy: Say what?
    Gentle: They’re known as Ambiancians. I hired them to help out around the ship, but drat the luck, all they do is chime in like that.
    Ambiancians: Aww.
    Meow: Are they registered, or…?
    QT: How would we transport them?

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden: Return of the Kazekage
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tobi:*Finds Sasori's ring* Maybe now, I can become a member of the Akatsuki, huh? After all, there’s an open spot now, right?
    Dark Zetsu: Fool! Do you really think it’s that easy?
    Light Zetsu: Oh, come on, why not let him join? Tobi’s a good boy.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ebizo: She didn’t want a headstone on her grave. But despite her wishes, I thought it was better to have one. I felt sure that people would want a place to come to remember her.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sai: Forgive me. I read that in order to win people over, one must be able to… smile. I’ve been practicing, but…creating facial expressions, it’s still quite difficult for me.

0 0%
  • One Piece: Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Man: I estimate our current casualties at five – DURRRGGHHH!
    Spandam: Five men? We’ve only lost five of our guards? Jeez! How in the world could you make such an obvious mistake?!
    Man: Five…hundred…

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kalifa: It’s all right, chief. We’ve always known how weak you are.
    Spandam: Uh?! Come on now, Kalifa, there’s no need to be so blunt about it.
    Kalifa: That’s sexual harassment.
    Spandam: What?! Because I replied to you?!
    Kalifa: By the way…
    Spandam: Huh? What now?
    Spandam: Ugh! My existence?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jabra: I see now. I never knew you lost your mother.
    Kumadori: We have long fought, but now we can find solace in each other’s plights.
    Jabra: Yeah, despite all the cruel things I’ve said, I understand your pain. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one.
    Kumadori: Mother dear!
    Jabra: Gatherine! Am I not good enough for you?!
    Kumadori: I miss you! *Kabuki curtain closes the play*
    Kalifa: Chief.
    Spandam: Uh, yes?
    Kalifa: Their play is over. We can continue.
    Spandam: Oh, right.

0 0%
  • Blue Exorcist: Time, Stop
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Satan: Why would my sons – mine and Yuri’s own flash and blood – why would you destroy our dream?!
    Rin: We don’t give a damn about your dream!
    Yukio: We just want to protect…
    Rin: …the people we care about!
    Yukio: And the world we live in!
    Rin and Yukio: We’ll always protect them!
    Satan: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Satan: Yuri, forgive me. I couldn’t make your dream come true.
    Yuri: You were too impatient. Neither of us knows if the path we chose was the right one. That’s something for our children to find out for us.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shiemi: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS?!
    Rin and Yukio: Whoa! Busted!
    Shiemi: Do me a favor, don’t make me worry like that again!
    Yukio: We won’t. I promise.
    Rin: What are you, our mom?

0 0%
  • Beware the Batman: Darkness
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ra's: Your city’s benefactor, Bruce Wayne, has provided me a weapon of limitless power. In his arrogance, Wayne thought he could bring light to the world like a god. Gotham is now the head of a beast whose tentacles will bring darkness to whatever they touch, and in turn deliver power to me; power to drain countries of their wealth or crush them with their own warheads, turning their citizens into slaves. All through a system already in place: the Internet. Who is the god now?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gordon: Who taught you how to drive stick anyhow?
    Barbara: Video games.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batman: You? Why?
    Silver Monkey: Freedom has no meaing without honor. Even enemies must abide their debts. I believe you called it a paradox.

0 0%
  • Black Lagoon: Two Father's Little Soldier Girls
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Revy: How is it in any different? Like it or not, she’s in our world now. And Balalaika will sort things out here like she dfoes in Roanapur. It’d be the same anywhere.
    Rock: But still, I -
    Revy: Come on, Rock. You’re on the edge of a cliff. And once you jump off, you’re traveling in one direction. Your AmeriPass has expired and the Greyhound will never travel this road again.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Revy: Yeah, Guitar Wolf! I love these guys. This ain’t no f***ing J-pop!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ginji: Why are you helping us? It doesn’t make any sense.
    Rock: I’m helping…because she doesn’t belong in this world. She deserves better. I don’t want her to be robbed of a chance to live a normal life.
    Ginji: If someone had just given her a chance, maybe she would’ve had a normal life. If only she’d been given a chance.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Assassin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: The future has many paths – choose wisely.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ahsoka: It’s because of Senator Amidala that you’re locked up in this place. The bounty hunter, Aura Sing, attempted to kill the Senator. I believe you hired her for the job.
    Ziro: I did no such thing.
    Ahsoka: We have Aura Sing in custody. She told us…everything
    Ziro: Bu-wha-wha-she told you what? Impossible! I should’ve hired someone better! Uh…oh
    Ahsoka: You just guaranteed yourself an extra long vacation in this…lovely establishment.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ziro: Do you see the conditions I’m living in?! That…that insipid senator put me in here! She deserves to DIE for leaving me to rot in this SQUALLOR!
    Ahsoka: Well, thanks to you, Ziro, and that little confession, you’ve just officially…failed!
    Ziro: You’ll never get away with this! You have no idea what I’m capable of! –capable of! –capable of!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: Jack and the Rave
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Salvatore: Children of AKUUUUUU! Samurai Jack is in da HOU-OOOOOSE!
    Kids: Jaaaaack!
    Salvatore: And for Public Enemy Number One, the scratch in Aku’s groove, Samurai Whack! Let’s mix it up with a taste of the bass! Beats in his face! The brand new hardcore track, Jack Attack!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: Jack and the Rave
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Musicmaker Man! Your beats are bad!
    Salvatore: That’s right! They’re bad!
    Jack: Not bad-good, bad-bad!
    Salvatore: What-evah.
    Jack: Aku’s control on these innocents will stop.
    Salvatore: Aku will NEVAH be silenced!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: Assassin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Aku’s! Evil! Music! Will! Be! No! More!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/9]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted soon-ish for you to vote on!

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Attack on Titan - 14: "Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensive - Part 1" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 355: "Shiinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Space Dandy - 19: "The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    1am - Naruto Shippuden - 32: "Return of the Kazekage" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - One Piece - 265: "Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate!" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Blue Exorcist - 25: "Time, Stop" (SERIES FINALE)
    2:30am - Beware the Batman - 14: "Darkness" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 21: "Two Father's Little Soldier Girls" (PREMIERE)
    3:30am - Naruto - 32: "Sakura Blossoms"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 25: "Doorway of Darkness"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 3: "Honky Tonk Women"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 51: "Assassin" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Samurai Jack - 28: "Jack and the Rave" (PREMIERE)

Working on polls.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey, Sara. Just one more week ‘til giant robots!
    Sara: I know. It’s been too long!
    TOM: Wait, what if we’re actually giant robots?
    Sara: Uh, you’re the only robot here, TOM.
    TOM: And I am gonna mess some people up.
    Sara: Showtime.

Attack on Titan #14:
    Levi: Squealing louder won’t help your case, pig. While we’re bolstering our defenses, do you think the Titans are going to stand idly by? And when you say “we” can’t afford, do you speak for anyone other than your fat merchant friends? Do you pigs even realize that most of our people are struggling just to survive off what little land we have left?

Eren: What does it even matter? (What am I saying?) You haven’t even seen a Titan. So why are you so afraid, huh?! (Maybe I should just keep quiet. No! If they want to kill me, I’ll let them know exactly what I think!) There’s no sense in having power if you’re not going to use it to fight! If you’re too scared to fight for your lives, fine! Let me do it! You! You’re all cowards!
    MP: What?
    Eren: JUST SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR FAITH IN ME!

Bleach #355:
    Omaeda: For starters, I’m gonna take out the easy-to-knock-down women’s kites first.
    Rangiku: Marechiyo! You’re nothing but a cheap-shotting bully!
    Omaeda: No, I’m smart! All women are naturally weaker, so it’s a no-brainer!
    Nanao: Hado Number 31: Shakkaho!
    Omaeda: Ahhh! Oh no, the Captain’s gonna kill me!
    Nanao: So you think women are too weak and easy prey! I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to say that out loud! You’ll pay for your insults!

Byakuya: Isana wore that very kimono when she performed at the celebration dance. And you should wear it as well when you dance at this year’s ceremony.
    Rukia: You mean that?
    Byakuya: However, it’s not the kimono that matters. What’s more important is the attitude you have during the dance. You know what I mean by that. There was someone else who told you the same thing way before I did.
    Rukia: Now I understand. That’s why Renji did all those things with me.

Space Dandy #19:
    Narrator: Where does one find a dandy man in the vast infinity of space? Just left of camera, it would seem.
    *laugh track*

Narrator: You probably picked up on this already, but a Cloudian reflects his feelings through color and weather conditions within his cloud.
    *Scarlet and Gentle glare at him*
    Narrator: Oh, did I kill the mood? You kids go right ahead.
    *laugh track*

Gentle: Capturing me is…no easy task. You’re as like to catch a cloud in a butterfly net.
    *laugh track*
    Dandy: This place haunted, or do you have a laugh track with low standards?
    Gentle: Well, your sense of hearing is quite keen! Atmo, you too, Sphere, hold your tongue.
    Dandy: Say what?
    Gentle: They’re known as Ambiancians. I hired them to help out around the ship, but drat the luck, all they do is chime in like that.
    Ambiancians: Aww.
    Meow: Are they registered, or…?
    QT: How would we transport them?

Naruto Shippuden #32:
    *Tobi finds Sasori’s ring*
    Tobi: Maybe now, I can become a member of the Akatsuki, huh? After all, there’s an open spot now, right?
    Dark Zetsu: Fool! Do you really think it’s that easy?
    Light Zetsu: Oh, come on, why not let him join? Tobi’s a good boy.

Ebizo: She didn’t want a headstone on her grave. But despite her wishes, I thought it was better to have one. I felt sure that people would want a place to come to remember her.

Sai: Forgive me. I read that in order to win people over, one must be able to… smile. I’ve been practicing, but…creating facial expressions, it’s still quite difficult for me.

One Piece #266:
    Man: I estimate our current casualties at five – DURRRGGHHH!
    Spandam: Five men? We’ve only lost five of our guards? Jeez! How in the world could you make such an obvious mistake?!
    Man: Five…hundred…

Kalifa: It’s all right, chief. We’ve always known how weak you are.
    Spandam: Uh?! Come on now, Kalifa, there’s no need to be so blunt about it.
    Spandam: What?! Because I replied to you?!
    Kalifa: By the way…
    Spandam: Huh? What now?
    Spandam: Ugh! My existence?!

Jabra: I see now. I never knew you lost your mother.
    Kumadori: We have long fought, but now we can find solace in each other’s plights.
    Jabra: Yeah, despite all the cruel things I’ve said, I understand your pain. I know what it feels like to lose a loved one.
    Kumadori: Mother dear!
    Jabra: Gatherine! Am I not good enough for you?!
    Kumadori: I miss you!
    *Kabuki curtain closes the play*
    Kalifa: Chief.
    Spandam: Uh, yes?
    Kalifa: Their play is over. We can continue.
    Spandam: Oh, right.

Blue Exorcist #25 (FINALE):
    Satan: Why would my sons – mine and Yuri’s own flash and blood – why would you destroy our dream?!
    Rin: We don’t give a damn about your dream!
    Yukio: We just want to protect…
    Rin: …the people we care about!
    Yukio: And the world we live in!
    Rin and Yukio: We’ll always protect them!
    Satan: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Satan: Yuri, forgive me. I couldn’t make your dream come true.
    Yuri: You were too impatient. Neither of us knows if the path we chose was the right one. That’s something for our children to find out for us.

Shiemi: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS?!
    Rin and Yukio: Whoa! Busted!
    Do me a favor, don’t make me worry like that again!
    Yukio: We won’t. I promise.
    Rin: What are you, our mom?

Beward the Batman #14:
    Ra’s: Your city’s benefactor, Bruce Wayne, has provided me a weapon of limitless power. In his arrogance, Wayne thought he could bring light to the world like a god. Gotham is now the head of a beast whose tentacles will bring darkness to whatever they touch, and in turn deliver power to me; power to drain countries of their wealth or crush them with their own warheads, turning their citizens into slaves. All through a system already in place: the Internet. Who is the god now?

Gordon: Who taught you how to drive stick anyhow?
    Barbara: Video games.

Batman: You? Why?
    Silver Monkey: Freedom has no meaing without honor. Even enemies must abide their debts. I believe you called it a paradox.

Black Lagoon (Second Barrage) #21:
    Revy: How is it in any different? Like it or not, she’s in our world now. And Balalaika will sort things out here like she dfoes in Roanapur. It’d be the same anywhere.
    Rock: But still, I -
    Revy: Come on, Rock. You’re on the edge of a cliff. And once you jump off, you’re traveling in one direction. Your AmeriPass has expired and the Greyhound will never travel this road again.

Revy: Yeah, Guitar Wolf! I love these guys. This ain’t no f***ing J-pop!

Ginji: Why are you helping us? It doesn’t make any sense.
    Rock: I’m helping…because she doesn’t belong in this world. She deserves better. I don’t want her to be robbed of a chance to live a normal life.
    Ginji: If someone had just given her a chance, maybe she would’ve had a normal life. If only she’d been given a chance.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #3.7:
    Intro: The future has many paths – choose wisely.

Ahsoka: It’s because of Senator Amidala that you’re locked up in this place. The bounty hunter, Aura Sing, attempted to kill the Senator. I believe you hired her for the job.
    Ziro: I did no such thing.
    Ahsoka: We have Aura Sing in custody. She told us…everything
    Ziro: Bu-wha-wha-she told you what? Impossible! I should’ve hired someone better! Uh…oh
    Ahsoka: You just guaranteed yourself an extra long vacation in this…lovely establishment.

Ziro: Do you see the conditions I’m living in?! That…that insipid senator put me in here! She deserves to DIE for leaving me to rot in this SQUALLOR!
    Ahsoka: Well, thanks to you, Ziro, and that little confession, you’ve just officially…failed!
    Ziro: You’ll never get away with this! You have no idea what I’m capable of! –capable of! –capable of!

Samurai Jack #28:
    Salvatore: Children of AKUUUUUU! Samurai Jack is in da HOU-OOOOOSE!
    Kids: Jaaaaack!
    Salvatore: And for Public Enemy Number One, the scratch in Aku’s groove, Samurai Whack! Let’s mix it up with a taste of the bass! Beats in his face! The brand new hardcore track, Jack Attack!

Jack: Musicmaker Man! Your beats are bad!
    Salvatore: That’s right! They’re bad!
    Jack: Not bad-good, bad-bad!
    Salvatore: What-evah.
    Jack: Aku’s control on these innocents will stop.
    Salvatore: Aku will NEVAH be silenced!

Jack: Aku’s! Evil! Music! Will! Be! No! More!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Another August poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!