Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    veemonjosh is online now The Fool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    I thought that it was mentioned in one of the other talkback threads that this arc goes on for the rest of the season. If that's the case, we won't get to the end of the arc for another few weeks.
    Ah, just looked it up, you're right. I just saw Paul_Cousins post earlier in thread that said this was the penultimate episode of the arc, so that's what I was going off of.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 12/25 - The Wind Rises)

Paul_Cousins is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh View Post
    Ah, just looked it up, you're right. I just saw Paul_Cousins post earlier in thread that said this was the penultimate episode of the arc, so that's what I was going off of.
    I apologize if I caused confusion. I mentioned "pendulum", in the form of the plot. Where the plot shifts towards its goal, for the most part, character development is fleshed out, and viewers now understand the directions and set up for the rest of the plot arc. I did not mean directly in the middle of the arc, so much as the thickening of the plot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234