Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kitschensyngk is offline An Anri New Year!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    *hums Flying Monkeys theme*

Inuyasha, Witch Hunter Robin...hell, CHRONO CRUSADE did it better.

Not only evil, but a chauvinist pig.

And the Warden does nothing to help.

Did she just flip off Satan?

Begging...Satan...to stop. THAT'S your plan?

She is SO over her crush on you.

HE'S IN HERE WITH US.

Well...that was out of left field.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl: THE FAILED TV PILOT

Visit my new Internet animation blog NEVERENDING SATURDAY MORNING!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yukio!
    Spoiler:
    Let's see you grit those teeth!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

Kitschensyngk is offline An Anri New Year!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What happened to that bullet wound in your gut?

By the way, you choked your secret admirer and beat up your coworker. You don't seem too shaken up about that.

And the warden STILL does nothing to help. If this were MY school, I'd transfer.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl: THE FAILED TV PILOT

Visit my new Internet animation blog NEVERENDING SATURDAY MORNING!

JShaggy is offline Waiting for Season 2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post
    What happened to that bullet wound in your gut?
    Logic was thrown out a long time ago, along with the show itself.

Next week is the finale. Thank God. This nightmare will soon be over.

Toonzone Anime of the Month Club | Archives
    This month: Descendants of Darkness

TZ Blog
    | YouTube Channel

Lord Dalek is online now Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet, next week's episode is literally THE END of Blue Exorcist as far as the anime is concerned due to its source material deviations. The movie isn't a continuation either.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I thought that this episode was pretty decent. Considering how Satan said he was waiting all these years to take control over one his sons, I almost thought that they were going to contradict what they just established in the last episode to make it clear that he is completely evil, which I actually would have been okay with due to how they already contradicted themselves with that flashback episode anyway. But then they had to go on with having Satan do this so that humans and demons could live together in peace. As stupid and nonsensical as the idea of this series' version of Satan falling in love and wanting that kind of world is in the first place, at least Yuri wasn't forced into her union with Satan. She chose to do so. Again, it was completely stupid for so many reasons, but the choice wasn't forced upon her to follow Satan. Besides that, the people who would survive all of this wouldn't be looking forward to living along side demons. They'd want to kill them like always to protect themselves and each other, so even if this plan worked, it would not b the world Satan and Yuri wanted with humans and demons living together in peace. The plans in these last few episodes have been especially stupid.

The action was pretty good, although I could have done without the awkward focus on Shura's breasts. Shimei trying to talk to Yukio in spite of the danger showed how much she cared about him. It obviously wasn't the smartest idea when she had no protection other than her familiar's branches and no other plan, but her determination to help Yukio was still noticeable. Rin trying to get Yukio back himself worked surprisingly well. I kind of figured that he would help get him out just due to the fact that they're brothers, but it seemed a bit too quick and easy. I wasn't expecting those creepy eyeless demons of Yukio inside of his mind. Rin being shot just as he was reaching out to Yukio was surprising. As for what happened to that gun wound, I thought that Rin's demon blood helped his body to heal. I thought that Rin telling Yukio not to commit suicide because of how he felt so alone after their father had died was a nice moment between them. I wasn't expecting Satan to leave Yukio's body at that point.

Overall, it was a pretty decent episode with some good action and nice character moments here and there. I'm kind of curious to see how the finale works in resolving this conflict, as well as apparently making it impossible for them to do a continuation.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Cohorts,

very enjoyable episode. wondering how everything will wrap up and what form satan will take to fight rin and yukio.

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I liked the brother moment Rin and Yukio had at the end. It was sweet. We also had some pretty good animation.

Otherwise, the plot got messy a while ago. Oh well, Hope the finale is decent.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Rynnec is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If nothing else, I did like how Satan genuinely cared about Yuri, instead of being completely one-dimensionally evil and uncaring.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12