toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [7/12]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Attack on Titan - 10: "The Response: Attack on Trost, Part 6" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 351: "Fullbring, The Destested Power!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Space Dandy - 15: "There's Music in the Darkness, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    1am - Naruto Shippuden - 28: "Beasts: Alive Again!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - One Piece - 262: "Scramble Over Robin! A Cunning Plan by Sniperking!!" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Blue Exorcist - 21: "The Secret Garden" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 17: "The Roanapur Freakshow Circus" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Beware the Batman - 10: "Sacrifice" (PREMIERE)
    3:30am - Naruto - 28: "Eat or Be Eaten: Panic in the Forest"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 21: "Advance of the Fool"
    4:30am - Samurai Jack - 24: "Jack vs. Demongo, the Soul Collector" (PREMIERE)
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 47: "Supply Lines" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 19: "The Steel Foe"

Due to circumstances, I had to push the April polls to this upcoming week. I'll get the polls for the past two weeks up before that, hopefully tomorrow!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey, do you ever get s-scared watching Attack on Titan?
    Sara: Fear is not in my programming, TOM.
    TOM: M-mine either. I was just, you know, asking.

Attack on Titan #10:
    Marco: Look at Sasha! Even after what she’s seen, she remains a proper soldier!
    Sasha: OOAAAAHH! My stomach aches! Please cart me away with the wounded!

Pyxis: Nope, not any of you. Eaten by a Titan wouldn’t be so bad if it was a sexy lady one!
    Narrator: The man also notorious for being genuinely eccentric.

Pyxis: That hole. Do you think that you can plug it up, son?
    Erem: Well, I… I don’t know. It’s possible, but at the moment, I don’t umnderstand my power anymore than you do. It’s just, I sort of feel irresponsible giving you an answer, ‘cause I don’t really know.
    Pyxis: Ah yes, of course. My apologies. I asked you the wrong question. Are you willing to, Cadet Jaeger, or not?
    Eren: I’ll do it. I’ll do it! I don’t know if I can seal that hole, but… I’ll do it!

Bleach #351 (15 to go):
    Ichigo: Are you planning on putting me in that dollhouse again?
    Riruka: Would that be a problem? Don’t worry, I went ahead and gave you a free upgrade. Ta-da! This cute birdcage here will be your training ground this time around!
    Ichigo: Uh, I can’t help but think that going from a dollhouse to a birdcage is more of a downgrade.

Space Dandy #15:
    Narrator: When a river flows backwards, it may be refered to as the “Pororoca phenomenon”. The gravitational hold of a satellite acts on the surface water of a planet, causing it to flow backwards and create an immense seemingly endless wave. The Pororoca phenomenon is not limited to planets, but may also occur in the River of Time, which flows through space. To put it simply, it causes the past to repeat itself. You might think of it as a give-and-take between the planet and its satellite, which is not dissimilar to the give-and-take between a man and a woman – two bodies acting upon one another…
    Capybarian: What are you talking about?!
    Narrator: Oh, uh, forget I said that last bit.

Dandy: A party with just two guys? I did not come all the way out here for a sausage festival!

Ukuleleman: It’s all right. It can end like this. A smile probably wouldn’t have suited me anyway.
    Dandy: Actually, baby, you’re smiling right now.
    Ukuleleman: I am? Really? And is… is it a good smile?
    Dandy: Good? No, that’s a great smile you’ve got there.
    *Ukuleleman burns away, Dandy plays his ukulele*
    Dandy: I recognize that melody. Yeah, that’s totally it.

Naruto Shippuden #28:
    Lee: “Stronger than we were yesterday!” Remember? It was those words in our hearts that kept us going! That got us through our darkest hours!

One Piece #262:
    Lucci: Kalifa.
    Kalifa: Yes?
    Lucci: On our official report, state, “The new guy was too weak. He was therefore deemed worthless.”
    Kalifa: Understood.
    Sanji: And these are the agents of justice?
    Franky: Can’t tell which side’s evil, huh?

Luffy: TURN BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    Lulu: What was that? He wants us to turn back?
    Tilestone: Is that so?! Well that’s certainly a relief.
    Lulu: Right. I suppose we should get ready to turn this thing around, then.
    Tilestone: Yup! Huh?!
    Everyone: WHAAAAAAT?!!

Sanji: We know what you did, and we came here to rescue you! It doesn’t matter if they Buster Call us to the ends of the world! We’ll fight them and win! There’s no reason for you to keep obeying them and throw your life away!
    *Blueno appears behind him with Door Door powers*
    Blueno: You’re wrong. If there’s a Buster Call… you’ll be obliterated.

Blue Exorcist #21:
    Rin: I made it this far but… how do I use this thing? Maybe I should call and ask?
    Shura (Rin’s imagination): YOU’RE SUCH A USELESS FRIGGIN’ KNUCKLE-DRAGGIN’ MORON!
    Rin: She’d kill me for sure.

Angel: Defending demons now, son of Satan?
    Rin: No, I just think you guys suck for busting in here and tearing the place up!
    Angel: I’m warning you, demon! By defying me, you’re also defying the Vatican!
    Rin: Like I give a rat’s ass what you say!

Michelle: I can’t believe it. The son of Satan, fighting to protect us. And after I tried to take everything that was dear to him. Why?!

Black Lagoon (Second Barrage) #17:
    Rock: What kind of person relies on graffiti for advice?
    Revy: Look up, look down. Good for you, you’re a f***ing jackass.

Jane: Quick! Hurry up and shoot her!
    Rock: I would, but I can’t! I don’t have a gun!
    Jane: What, are you stupid or something?!
    Rock: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Revy: Yo, Chinglish! You got your partner with you out there?!
    Shen Hua: Oh, Leigarch? He relax too much and finally he don’t come back from Mars. Too bad for him. But now he living very happily with his nurse at special home.
    Revy: Had to happen sooner or later!

Beward the Batman #10:
    O’Brien: Whoa! That lady just clocked Batman!

Katana: I did what you said to do, and my sacrifice would have kept Gotham safe. So why did you risk coming back for me?
    Batman: Some things are too valuable to be sacrificed.

Shiva: Welcome back, Master. Gotham will soon bow to its new ruler… Ra’s al Ghul.

Samurai Jack #24:
    Burglar: Hey, why don’t you watch where you’re – NAKED?!
    Jack: Sir, I apologize for what I’m about to do, but I must borrow your clothes.
    Burglar: My what? *PUNCH!*

Woman: You’ll never get away you no-good – er…
    Man: Go on, say it!
    Woman: Cat burglar!

Jack: A stranger world than this I fear I have yet to visit.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #3.3:
    Di: We counted on Republic assistance, and it didn’t come. War turns promises into hopes. I wish it wasn’t so.

Droid 1: Careful. It might be full of clones.
    Droid 2: Uh, no clones, just explosives.
    Droid 1: Explosives?!

Lott: I have just received information that a fleet of Republic ships has penetrated the blockade around Ryloth.
    Organa: If the Trade Federation has proof of any treaty violation, you’re welcome to present it to the full Senate.
    Lott: It takes years for the Senate to decide anything. You play a dangerous game, Organa. Next time, you will not get away with this.
    (The intro was "Where there's a will, there's a way," a pretty common phrase, nothing special compared to the others.)
    Last edited by animePWNS; 07-16-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts