toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: That One Where Pirates Encountered Nazis and the Joker

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yushima: All of you, step aside at once!
    Uryu: Sorry, pal. In case you havenít noticed, we donít take orders from an enemy. So go ahead and take your best shot!
    Chad: If you wanna kill Ichigo, youíre gonna have to go through us!
    Renji: Heís been our friend for a long time and weíre not going to hand him over to you without a fight!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Hereís a lesson for you! No matter how hard we try, we canít do everything all on our own! Refusing to acknowledge that factÖmakes you nothing but a damn fool!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yushima: You! What is the meaning of this?!
    Nemu/Kon: It means youíve been punked!
    Ichigo: That voice sounds like Kon!
    Nemu/Kon: You stupid dummy! You fell for it, didnít you?! What do you say to that, genius? Why donít you just kiss my ass and scram!
    Rukia: *knocks out his pill and puts it back in the doll* Get back in there! Youíre creeping us out!
    Kon: ThatÖfeelsÖgoodÖreally!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden The Secret Weapon is Called...
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pakkun: *After "Kisame" is defeated* Well that pretty much wraps that one up.

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden The Secret Weapon is Called...
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lee: Who is that? Sensei, what does this mean?
    Guy: I donít know, but thereís one thing that Iím sure of. There is no wayÖI have ever met him.
    Kakashi: Lady Chiyo, do you know who this person is?
    Chiyo: I do. His name is Yuura, and heís a Jonin from our own village!

0 0%
  • One Piece Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: Looks like you got in the way of my Victory Cannon Salute! Tough luck! Iiiiiitís suuuuuper! Battle Franky 35 comes home with booty!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kokoro: Did Tom come back with you boys?
    Iceberg: No, I think heís with a visitor. Some man from the government. It wasnít about the trial. SpanÖ Span-something.
    Franky: Span-something-dumb, maybe?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Iceberg: Look, we have the ability to create powerful things, weapons, even if you werenít trying to. Weapons are made to hurt people! Whether you want them to or not, they can hurt your friends! Thatís what the government did to us! They used your creations to hurt a lot of people. People we care about! And now theyíre gonna put the blame on us! They want to back Tom into a corner so they can get those blueprints. After all this, you still think your hands donít have blood on them?! If Tom gets taken away, if he hangs for this, I swear on my lifeÖI WILL NEVER! FORGIVE YOU!

0 0%
  • Blue Exorcist: Now a Certain Man Was Sick...
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rin: I canít believe it, you really are smart, man!
    Suguro: Whatís that supposed to mean?!
    Miwa: Well, the truth is itís not that Bonís really smart. Heís just good at memorizing.
    Suguro: So in other words, I am smart. Isnít that right, Konekomaru?!
    Miwa: Uh, yes!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rin: Dammit! For a dead thing, it's pretty lively, isn't it?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Izumo: I humbly appeal to thee, O Goddess Inari, grant my request. Leave not my prayers to be unfulfilled.
    Demon: How dare you summon us again! Have you learned nothing?! You are not worthy--
    Izumo: YOU WILL OBEY ME!
    Demon: Curses, she snapped out of it!

0 0%
  • Black Lagoon: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ahbe: You know, I can honestly say Iím proud that I fought to the very end for my country. I have no regrets even now as I am destined to rot here. However, if there is one dissatisfaction I do have, it is the fact that I must share a casket with some ****ing bastard like you, who isnít even thinking about his family in his dying moments.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Revy: That thing looks pretty boring to me. Iíve seen graffiti on New York subways that would put that to shame.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dutch: Weíve been hired by an antique collector in Spain. And this guyís hobby happens to be collecting Nazi artwork.
    Revy: Thatís a pretty ****ed up hobby.

1 100.00%
  • Ghost in the Shell Equinox
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: That was one hell of an acting job. With chops like that, you can fool anybody; no trouble at all.
    Laughing Man: Hm, gee, and I wasnít in a single school play either.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: Jack and the Scotsman
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Look, we are both in a hurry. So I shall hang from these planks and you may walk right over.
    Scotsman: So ya get a peek up me kilt?!
    Jack: That is not what I am suggesting.
    Scotsman: So ya say, ya plucky-face hinoot!
    Jack: What did you call me?
    Scotsman: So yer deaf too, ya clog-tailed cutty drake! Iíll tell ya what weíre gonna do! Weíll fight for it to the finish!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Scotsman: Iím calling you a coward!
    Jack: I fear no man.
    Scotsman: Oooh! Thatís some tough talk cominí from a man who wears a basket on his head! I carry me haggis in a basket! You might even make me shiver if ya werenít dressed in a nightgown! Ya look like me nanny!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: The arrow relies on the bow, the bow relies on the arrow, but they are not tied together.
    Scotsman: That would be pointless now, wouldnít it?
    Jack: Exactly. Together, we are formidable. But shackled, our power is pointless. We must be free!
    Scotsman: Aye, free! And weíll take them together!

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Mandalore Plot
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: If you ignore the past, you jeopardize the future.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Obi-Wan: Well it certainly took you long enough.
    Satine: You know, I havenít saved you yet.
    Obi-Wan: Yes, no need to remind me of that.
    Satine: Be patient.
    Obi-Wan: I happen to be a bit short on patience right now!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Satine: For a man sworn to peace, you take an unseemly pleasure in the injuries of others.
    Obi-Wan: For a woman sworn to non-violence, you donít seem troubled that I couldíve been killed back there.
    Satine: But you werenít. And yet I still havenít heard any thanks.
    Obi-Wan: Well, you certainly havenít changed much.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [4/12]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week (within a fortnight) for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Space Dandy, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 2: "The Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby"
    12am - Bleach - 340: "Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 15: "The Secret Weapon is Called..." (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 249: "Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 8: "Now a Certain Man Was Sick..." (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon - 4: "Die Ruckkehr des Adlers" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - Naruto - 15: "Zero Visability: The Sharingan Shatters"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 23: "Equinox"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 8: "The Fifth Laboratory"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 11: "Jack and the Scotsman" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 24: "Winner's Circle"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 34: "The Mandalore Plot" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 6: "Shaman of Fear"
    Last edited by veemonjosh; 04-18-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #340:
    Yushima: All of you, step aside at once!
    Uryu: Sorry, pal. In case you havenít noticed, we donít take orders from an enemy. So go ahead and take your best shot!
    Chad: If you wanna kill Ichigo, youíre gonna have to go through us!
    Renji: Heís been our friend for a long time and weíre not going to hand him over to you without a fight!

Ichigo: Hereís a lesson for you! No matter how hard we try, we canít do everything all on our own! Refusing to acknowledge that factÖmakes you nothing but a damn fool!

Yushima: You! What is the meaning of this?!
    Nemu/Kon: It means youíve been punked!
    Ichigo: That voice sounds like Kon!
    Nemu/Kon: You stupid dummy! You fell for it, didnít you?! What do you say to that, genius? Why donít you just kiss my ass and scram!
    *Rukia knocks out his pill and puts it back in the doll.*
    Rukia: Get back in there! Youíre creeping us out!
    Kon: ThatÖfeelsÖgoodÖreally!

Naruto Shippuden #15:
    *after ďKisameĒ is defeated*
    Pakkun: Well that pretty much wraps that one up.

Lee: Who is that? Sensei, what does this mean?
    Guy: I donít know, but thereís one thing that Iím sure of. There is no wayÖI have ever met him.
    Kakashi: Lady Chiyo, do you know who this person is?
    Chiyo: I do. His name is Yuura, and heís a Jonin from our own village!

One Piece #249:
    Franky: Looks like you got in the way of my Victory Cannon Salute! Tough luck! Iiiiiitís suuuuuper! Battle Franky 35 comes home with booty!

Kokoro: Did Tom come back with you boys?
    Iceberg: No, I think heís with a visitor. Some man from the government. It wasnít about the trial. SpanÖ Span-something.
    Franky: Span-something-dumb, maybe?

Iceberg: Look, we have the ability to create powerful things, weapons, even if you werenít trying to. Weapons are made to hurt people! Whether you want them to or not, they can hurt your friends! Thatís what the government did to us! They used your creations to hurt a lot of people. People we care about! And now theyíre gonna put the blame on us! They want to back Tom into a corner so they can get those blueprints. After all this, you still think your hands donít have blood on them?! If Tom gets taken away, if he hangs for this, I swear on my lifeÖI WILL NEVER! FORGIVE YOU!

Blue Exorcist #8:
    Rin: I canít believe it, you really are smart, man!
    Suguro: Whatís that supposed to mean?!
    Miwa: Well, the truth is itís not that Bonís really smart. Heís just good at memorizing.
    So in other words, I am smart. Isnít that right, Konekomaru?!
    Miwa: Uh, yes!

Rin: Dammit! For a dead thing, itís pretty lively, isnít it?!

Izumo: I humbly appeal to thee, O Goddess Inari, grant my request. Leave not my prayers to be unfulfilled.
    Demon: How dare you summon us again! Have you learned nothing?! You are not worthy--
    Izumo: YOU WILL OBEY ME!
    Demon: Curses, she snapped out of it!

Black Lagoon #4:
    Ahbe: You know, I can honestly say Iím proud that I fought to the very end for my country. I have no regrets even now as I am destined to rot here. However, if there is one dissatisfaction I do have, it is the fact that I must share a casket with some ****ing bastard like you, who isnít even thinking about his family in his dying moments.

Revy: That thing looks pretty boring to me. Iíve seen graffiti on New York subways that would put that to shame.

Dutch: Weíve been hired by an antique collector in Spain. And this guyís hobby happens to be collecting Nazi artwork.
    Revy: Thatís a pretty ****ed up hobby.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #23:
    Batou: That was one hell of an acting job. With chops like that, you can fool anybody; no trouble at all.
    Laughing Man?: Hm, gee, and I wasnít in a single school play either.

Samurai Jack #11:
    Jack: Look, we are both in a hurry. So I shall hang from these planks and you may walk right over.
    Scotsman: So ya get a peek up me kilt?!
    Jack: That is not what I am suggesting.
    Scotsman: So ya say, ya plucky-face hinoot!
    Jack: What did you call me?
    Scotsman: So yer deaf too, ya clog-tailed cutty drake! Iíll tell ya what weíre gonna do! Weíll fight for it to the finish!

Scotsman: Iím calling you a coward!
    Jack: I fear no man.
    Scotsman: Oooh! Thatís some tough talk cominí from a man who wears a basket on his head! I carry me haggis in a basket! You might even make me shiver if ya werenít dressed in a nightgown! Ya look like me nanny!

Jack: The arrow relies on the bow, the bow relies on the arrow, but they are not tied together.
    Scotsman: That would be pointless now, wouldnít it?
    Jack: Exactly. Together, we are formidable. But shackled, our power is pointless. We must be free!
    Scotsman: Aye, free! And weíll take them together!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.12:
    Intro: If you ignore the past, you jeopardize the future.

Obi-Wan: Well it certainly took you long enough.
    Satine: You know, I havenít saved you yet.
    Obi-Wan:Yes, no need to remind me of that.
    Satine: Be patient.
    Obi-Wan: I happen to be a bit short on patience right now!

Satine: For a man sworn to peace, you take an unseemly pleasure in the injuries of others.
    Obi-Wan: For a woman sworn to non-violence, you donít seem troubled that I couldíve been killed back there.
    Satine: But you werenít. And yet I still havenít heard any thanks.
    Obi-Wan: Well, you certainly havenít changed much.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!