Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Radical is offline Epic Devious Troll
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I love Izumo who's a cute obnoxious selfish bully girl/jerkette who's gonna change her ways and have character development further episodes, but will still have the lousy jerky attitude though, much like the other awesome jerky/witchy female characters with a heart of gold like Marlene Angel(Blue Gender), Satella Harvenheit, Nami(One Piece), and Asuna/Ayaka/Chisame/Evangeline(Negima!/!?) for example.Cool that she looks like a Human Twilight Sparkle, sweet.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    I love Izumo who's a cute obnoxious selfish bully girl/jerkette who's gonna change her ways and have character development further episodes, but will still have the lousy jerky attitude though, much like the other awesome jerky/witchy female characters with a heart of gold like Marlene Angel(Blue Gender), Satella Harvenheit, Nami(One Piece), and Asuna/Ayaka/Chisame/Evangeline(Negima!/!?) for example.Cool that she looks like a Human Twilight Sparkle, sweet.
    Her design doesn't make her look cute to me. Maybe if I was a fan of Friendship is Magic, I'd like the fact that she looks like a human Twilight Sparkle, but as it is, she doesn't look appealing. I'm also not sure if she'll have character development later on. Paku likes her just the way she is right now and when she wasn't acting like herself, she wasn't able to control her demon dogs. Once she accepted that she has a bad attitude, she was able to go back to being herself. That gave me the impression that she'll just stay the way she is right now when her only friend likes her for who she is, for some reason, Shiemi was worried about her not acting like herself and being her bad attitude self allowed for her to help the others fight the demon. If anything, that shows that she could just stay as the jerk person that people like for some reason, rather than actually getting development.

WickedChild is offline Kissing the shadows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    Her design doesn't make her look cute to me. Maybe if I was a fan of Friendship is Magic, I'd like the fact that she looks like a human Twilight Sparkle, but as it is, she doesn't look appealing. I'm also not sure if she'll have character development later on. Paku likes her just the way she is right now and when she wasn't acting like herself, she wasn't able to control her demon dogs. Once she accepted that she has a bad attitude, she was able to go back to being herself. That gave me the impression that she'll just stay the way she is right now when her only friend likes her for who she is, for some reason, Shiemi was worried about her not acting like herself and being her bad attitude self allowed for her to help the others fight the demon. If anything, that shows that she could just stay as the jerk person that people like for some reason, rather than actually getting development.
    She can still have the attitude and be assertive without being disrespectful to people though. I'm assuming that's how she'll change but still "be herself".

Quote Originally Posted by Gatomon41 View Post
    From a quick search, Plovers are birds. But I have no idea how it relates to the last episode (symbolism about birds and friendship)?

Sickness is easier to tie in this episode (considering not just one girl was sick, but so did the whole class). Maybe it's a obscure reference, or they're just making stuff up.
    It's a verse from John. Suguro said it when he started reciting. Don't know about the Plovers though, but it may be another Bible verse. I don't remember hearing it in the episode though.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedChild View Post
    She can still have the attitude and be assertive without being disrespectful to people though. I'm assuming that's how she'll change but still "be herself".
    That's possible, but I still didn't get the impression since being just the way she is was considered a good thing, despite how she slightly complimented Shiemi at the end. I'm just not sure if they would give her character development or that she'd become a jerk with a heart of gold based on these last couple of episodes.

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Okay episode. Like others have said, Izumo is hard to like, even with her development. She's rude and annoying. Shiemi is just too sweet to tell her off.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345