toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: A sound soul...dwells within a sound mind...and a sound body...

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Hey, Sara, I’ve got a fever!
    Sara: TOM, if you like me, you won’t say it.
    TOM: And the only prescription is…
    Sara: Please…don’t…
    TOM: …Space Dandy!
    Sara: Huh, you had me going there.

1 100.00%
  • Space Dandy: I'm Never Remembering You, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    QT: I can’t give it a quick search, because I need an update in order to do that. And I would need another update just to be able to perform that update. But the last time I tried to update, it failed miserably. So I don’t even remember what I was talking about anymore.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Honey: Huh, Dandy and his buddies always hang out here. Why does it feel like I haven’t seen them in a while? Hm.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dandy: Isn’t there anything real on this crappy planet? I don’t want to see pictures of food in books, I wanna eat it! I don’t want to see boobs in centerfolds, I wanna grab ‘em! Man cannot live by data alone!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Pursue Kageroza! Technological Development Department, Infiltration!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kon: You can’t kill me off! I am invincible!
    Urahara: Hey, there’s something coming out of your elbow.
    Kon: AHH! MY STUFFING! AHHH! Oh no! I’m going…to die…
    Ichigo: Didn’t you just say you were invincible?

0 0%
  • Toonami: Black Lagoon Promo
    Submitted by animepwns
    Announcer: Take what you can, give nothing back…except bullets!

1 100.00%
  • Naruto Shippuden Medical Ninja's Student
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ebizo: Keep in mind, sister, that the river of time keeps flowing by us.

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Medical Ninja's Student
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kankuro: Naruto, save my little brother, will you?
    Naruto: Don’t worry, I will. After all, I’m gonna be Hokage someday. And for now, the Kazekage can just owe me one.

0 0%
  • One Piece Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lucci: Paulie, in all honesty, we’re secret agents working for the World Government. But hey, you’ll forgive me if I say I’m sorry, right? We were comrades, building ships together every day from dawn ‘til dusk. I realize this is quite sudden for you. So perhaps you’ll believe me if I…smashed Iceberg’s face!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lucci: You’re protecting him, but why?
    Luffy: Why not?! Because I don’t want you to kill him! You guys were all friends just the other day. How could you do this?!
    Lucci: We were. Now…things have changed.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lucci: If you don’t want to be burned alive, I suggest you leave the building as soon as possible. Well, I say that…but I have no intention of letting you go.

0 0%
  • Blue Exorcist: Garden of Amahara
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yukio: I don’t want you soaking my manga with your weird fluids!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rin: Geez! Now that he’s Mister Big Man on Campus, he’s treating me like a little kid! “Don’t go anywhere!” “Don’t touch anything!” Who does he think he is, my mom?! Jerk! One of these days, he’s gonna be the one that’s counting on me!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yukio: We’re twins. He’s the older one.
    Shiemi: Huh?! But you seem more like his big brother!
    Yukio: To tell you the truth, I am more mature than he is. Technically, though, he is the older one.
    Rin: “Technically”?! Whatever!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: The Word is Bravery!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asura: A move that targets evil. But let me ask you one thing. Am I truly evil? If you think I am, you’re wrong. The madness within me that frightens you so much isn’t evil. It’s normal. Everybody in this world has a trace of insanity resting within them, even you. Madness makes no exceptions.
    Maka: Screw you!
    Asura: What a foul mouth. I’ll have to punish you for that.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asura: What is this?! You just punched me! Your fist isn’t a weapon, it’s nothing special!
    Maka: Exactly. Bravery’s not special. But that means…everybody has it.
    Asura: Everybody, huh? Then it’s just like madness. *dies*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Liz: Well, at least we can celebrate that the Kishin’s gone now, right?
    Kid: We can’t be too happy. People still inhabit this world. There will always be more evil to face. We were able to scrape through this time because of Maka. But sooner or later, another Kishin will rise up.
    Maka: It’ll be okay. When it does come, we’ll be there. Besides, there’s a lot more to people than evil thoughts and bad deeds. There’s bravery. Everybody has that, right in here. (the heart)

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Captivated
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aramaki: Good work, Major.
    Motoko: Well it’s sure a pitiful ending for a spy when you think about it.
    Aramaki: Cruzkowa lost out in a squabble with the mafia. Subsequently, they gave her an abduction target list. Kanzaki’s own daughter was on it. As a result, she was branded a traitor. She was even abandoned by her comrades in the embassy to whom she had sworn loyalty. It is pitiful.
    Motoko: But still, you came up with an amazing plan under pressure, chief. Forcing the man to choose which was really important to him: his political life or his daughter’s.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Captivated
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aramaki: I figured that since the northern territories were involved, cutting their ties to Kanzaki would help deter the crime. In order to do that, it was necessary for Kanzaki himself to admit the truth.
    Motoko: Admitting the truth must’ve lifted a big burden off of him, don’t you think, Chief?
    Aramaki: I must say it wouldn’t do us any harm to have him in our debt.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: VII
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: That well could get me home.
    Viking: There are other ways to get home.
    Jack: Not for me.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sifu (past): A great warrior must be in tune with all of his senses. Only then will you be able to extend your awareness so that you may fight on any level. Try again.
    Jack (past): Yes, Sifu.
    Jack (present): I must fight on their level.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Evil spirit of the well! You will not claim another innocent! I wish thee…DESTROYED!
    Archer 1: The greatest of warriors.
    Archer 2: A noble spirit.
    Archer 3: Such sacrifice.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Brain Invaders
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Attachment is not compassion.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Scythe: If there’s one thing we clones know, it’s how to stop a Jedi...
    Barris: NO!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anakin: Letting go of our attachments is a difficult struggle for all of us. You followed your instincts. I’m sure she would agree that you made the right choice.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/15]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 11: "I'm Never Remembering You, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 336: "Pursue Kageroza! Technological Development Department, Infiltration!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 11: "Medical Ninja's Student" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 245: "Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 4: "Garden of Amahara" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Soul Eater - 51: "The Word is Bravery!" (SERIES FINALE)

2:30am - Naruto - 11: "The Land Where a Hero Once Lived"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 19: "Captivated"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 4: "An Alchemist's Anguish"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 7: "VII" (PREMIERE)

4:30am - IGPX - 20: "Comeback"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 30: "Brain Invaders" (PREMIERE)

5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan- 2: "Neighbors in Disguise"

I'm aware I'm falling behind on polls again. Rest assured, this won't become like last time, they'll be available soon enough.
    Last edited by veemonjosh; 07-04-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:

TOM: Hey, Sara, I’ve got a fever!
    Sara: TOM, if you like me, you won’t say it.
    TOM: And the only prescription is…
    Sara: Please…don’t…
    TOM: …Space Dandy!
    Sara: Huh, you had me going there.

Space Dandy #11:
    QT: I can’t give it a quick search, because I need an update in order to do that. And I would need another update just to be able to perform that update. But the last time I tried to update, it failed miserably. So I don’t even remember what I was talking about anymore.

Honey: Huh, Dandy and his buddies always hang out here. Why does it feel like I haven’t seen them in a while? Hm.

Dandy: Isn’t there anything real on this crappy planet? I don’t want to see pictures of food in books, I wanna eat it! I don’t want to see boobs in centerfolds, I wanna grab ‘em! Man cannot live by data alone!

Bleach #336:
    Kon: You can’t kill me off! I am invincible!
    Urahara: Hey, there’s something coming out of your elbow.
    Kon: AHH! MY STUFFING! AHHH! Oh no! I’m going…to die…
    Ichigo: Didn’t you just say you were invincible?

Black Lagoon Promo:
    Announcer: Take what you can, give nothing back…except bullets!

Naruto Shippuden #11:
    Ebizo: Keep in mind, sister, that the river of time keeps flowing by us.

Kankuro: Naruto, save my little brother, will you?
    Naruto: Don’t worry, I will. After all, I’m gonna be Hokage someday. And for now, the Kazekage can just owe me one.

One Piece #245:
    Lucci: Paulie, in all honesty, we’re secret agents working for the World Government. But hey, you’ll forgive me if I say I’m sorry, right? We were comrades, building ships together every day from dawn ‘til dusk. I realize this is quite sudden for you. So perhaps you’ll believe me if I…smashed Iceberg’s face!

Lucci: You’re protecting him, but why?
    Luffy: Why not?! Because I don’t want you to kill him! You guys were all friends just the other day. How could you do this?!
    Lucci: We were. Now…things have changed.

Lucci: If you don’t want to be burned alive, I suggest you leave the building as soon as possible. Well, I say that…but I have no intention of letting you go.

Blue Exorcist #4:
    Yukio: I don’t want you soaking my manga with your weird fluids!

Rin: Geez! Now that he’s Mister Big Man on Campus, he’s treating me like a little kid! “Don’t go anywhere!” “Don’t touch anything!” Who does he think he is, my mom?! Jerk! One of these days, he’s gonna be the one that’s counting on me!

Yukio: We’re twins. He’s the older one.
    Shiemi: Huh?! But you seem more like his big brother!
    Yukio: To tell you the truth, I am more mature than he is. Technically, though, he is the older one.
    Rin: “Technically”?! Whatever!

Soul Eater #51:
    Asura: A move that targets evil. But let me ask you one thing. Am I truly evil? If you think I am, you’re wrong. The madness within me that frightens you so much isn’t evil. It’s normal. Everybody in this world has a trace of insanity resting within them, even you. Madness makes no exceptions.
    Maka: Screw you!
    Asura: What a foul mouth. I’ll have to punish you for that.

Asura: What is this?! You just punched me! Your fist isn’t a weapon, it’s nothing special!
    Maka: Exactly. Bravery’s not special. But that means…everybody has it.
    Asura: Everybody, huh? Then it’s just like madness. *dies*

Liz: Well, at least we can celebrate that the Kishin’s gone now, right?
    Kid: We can’t be too happy. People still inhabit this world. There will always be more evil to face. We were able to scrape through this time because of Maka. But sooner or later, another Kishin will rise up.
    Maka: It’ll be okay. When it does come, we’ll be there. Besides, there’s a lot more to people than evil thoughts and bad deeds. There’s bravery. Everybody has that, right in here. (the heart)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #19:
    Aramaki: Good work, Major.
    Motoko: Well it’s sure a pitiful ending for a spy when you think about it.
    Aramaki: Cruzkowa lost out in a squabble with the mafia. Subsequently, they gave her an abduction target list. Kanzaki’s own daughter was on it. As a result, she was branded a traitor. She was even abandoned by her comrades in the embassy to whom she had sworn loyalty. It is pitiful.
    Motoko: But still, you came up with an amazing plan under pressure, chief. Forcing the man to choose which was really important to him: his political life or his daughter’s.

Aramaki: I figured that since the northern territories were involved, cutting their ties to Kanzaki would help deter the crime. In order to do that, it was necessary for Kanzaki himself to admit the truth.
    Motoko: Admitting the truth must’ve lifted a big burden off of him, don’t you think, Chief?
    Aramaki: I must say it wouldn’t do us any harm to have him in our debt.

Samurai Jack #7:
    Jack: That well could get me home.
    Viking: There are other ways to get home.
    Jack: Not for me.

Sifu (past): A great warrior must be in tune with all of his senses. Only then will you be able to extend your awareness so that you may fight on any level. Try again.
    Jack: Yes, Sifu.
    Jack (present): I must fight on their level.

Jack: Evil spirit of the well! You will not claim another innocent! I wish thee…DESTROYED!
    Archer 1: The greatest of warriors.
    Archer 2: A noble spirit.
    Archer 3: Such sacrifice.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.8:
    Intro: Attachment is not compassion.

Scythe: If there’s one thing we clones know, it’s how to stop a Jedi...
    Barris: NO!

Anakin: Letting go of our attachments is a difficult struggle for all of us. You followed your instincts. I’m sure she would agree that you made the right choice.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The third of the five March polls leading up to the Space Dandy season premiere is now up!

Expect March 21st's poll tomorrow morning, and then March 28th's tomorrow night just before Toonami!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!