Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Endless 8 - Dandy Style

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Dandy: There's Always Tomorrow, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    QT: I keep sensing what's about to happen!
    Dandy: Is this the sixth sense? Are we psychic now?!
    Meow: Even better! I think we totally have superpowers!
    All: Yeah!
    Narrator: No! You idiots do not have superpowers! You're in a loop! A time loop! Get it through your heads and get on with the story!
    Dandy, QT and Meow: Sorry. "Loop Ahead - We apologize for the inconvenience."
    Narrator: And thus, our intrepid heroes finally noticed they were in a time loop.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Meow: "Tomorrow will not come. What should I do?"
    QT: I'm still not convinced this will work.
    Meow: Someone replied!
    QT: That was fast.
    Meow: There's more than one. "Gogol it, idiot." "Look it up, lazy." "Try tearing the page off the calendar, genius. LOL."
    QT: Bleeping trolls!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Meow: You know what? Maybe I should stay here and marry Katie. I'm just kidding, I got the jokes. Haha, I kill me!
    Katie: I can't marry you.
    Meow: What? I said I was kidding. Maybe kinda awkwardly, but-
    Katie: I'm sorry, I thought you already knew.
    Meow: Uh, knew what?
    Katie: I'm gay.
    Meow: Uh?! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kon: What a mess. I'm powerless. I can't even protect myself.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Why the long faces? Is it because I lost my spirit energy? If that's the case, don't worry about it. Right now, we have to find a way to rescue Nozomi. I do realize I can't fight anymore. But in spite of that, I want you to know I'm here to help any way that I can.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: If you gave up, we wouldn't have anybody to lead our little group of misfits around. So get over it.

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chiyo: Instead of depending on the Leaf to come to our rescue, we should concentrate on training our own people to take care of themselves. In any case, this alliance is just a pipe dream. They are they and we are we, and no alliance will ever change that.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chiyo: It's the way of the world, everyone only looks out for themselves.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chiyo: I wasn't seriously suggesting we summon her here. That would be the last thing I want. I can't bear that old slug queen!
    Tsunade: Aaaaaa-choo!
    Shizune: Lady Tsunade, are you all right?
    Tsunade: I'm fine.
    Shizune: There's a very bad cold going around the village. You really should be careful.
    Tsunade: I will.

0 0%
  • One Piece Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Iceberg: If the weapon is restored, the world is going to fight over its power. It will only bring more destruction.
    Lucci: Are you saying you don't trust the government, Mr. Iceberg? That would be a shame.
    Iceberg: Not at all, it's human nature that I don't trust, Lucci.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: Hey, you sure this is the right way?
    Nami: DON'T EVEN GO THERE!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Paulie: Iceberg, what is this?! WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!!

0 0%
  • Blue Exorcist: Brothers
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yukio: My god, you're such an idiot. And it's a mystery to me why you want to even become an exorcist. For revenge? Or maybe you're trying to wipe away all the guilt you feel over our father's death. If that's really how you feel. then you should surrender to the Knights of the True Cross. Better yet, you should just die!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rin: Listen, you're right about me being an idiot. Say what you want, I don't care. But you know what? I am still your brother, dammit! Do not point your gun at me! WE'RE BROTHEEEEERS!!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yukio: What was father like before he died?
    Rin: He kicked ass. He died trying to protect me 'til the end. You want to know why I want to be an exorcist? It's not about revenge or anything like that. I just... want to be stronger. I want to be strong...so no one else dies because of me!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sid: Then for all we know, the battle could already be over. Maybe they beat him.
    Excalibur: Fool! Nothing has been decided yet. The battle is still going on.
    Sid: What? Are you sure about that?
    Excalibur: Fool! Of course I am.
    Azusa: Does that mean you can see what's going on insi-?
    Excalibur: Fool! Silence! I require a cup of tea before I deign to answer that.
    Joe: Um, how about coffee instead?
    Excalibur: Fool! I said tea, and I mean tea.
    Sid and Joe: This guy!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Troll: You're getting rid of me, aren't you?
    Soul: How could I do something like that? You're still a part of me, after all. And so- *eats the troll!* I'll have to accept you.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asura: There's no reason to be surprised. As expected, I am the one still standing. And they are the ones who fell before me like insects. You're fools if you expected some other outcome than this. Welcome to harsh reality, children. There are no surprises here, and no uncertainty. Also...there is no fear!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: VI
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Ikra?
    Aku: No, fool! It is I! Aku! Yes, samurai, you have been betrayed! I and Ikra are one and the same!
    Jack: No!
    Aku: Ah, yes. You see, I had a dream. No, a nightmare, of a jewel that had the power to send you back in time. I knew that this was no mere dream, but a premonition. I had to destroy this powerful jewel! But I did not know its whereabouts.
    Aku: Yes, samurai, I knew you would find it. "Oh, my poor father, trapped in a ring of fire by mean old Aku!" KYAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOOOOL!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: VI
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: FIGHT ME, COWARD!
    Aku: Soon, we will fight. But not until I find a way to defeat you and your sword. Now how did you put it? Oh yes. Your time on this "miserable Aku-infested land" continues!
    Jack: AAAAAHHHH!! I will destroy you Aku..I swear it!

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Legacy of Terror
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Sometimes, accepting help is harder than offering it.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luminara: I thought I told you not to follow me, Master Kenobi.
    Obi-Wan: Yes, well, I took a lesson from Anakin and decided not to follow orders.
    Anakin: Hey!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anakin: *crushes mind-control worm with his boot.*
    Obi-Wan: What are you doing?! I was going to study that!
    Anakin: Study the bottom of my boot!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [3/8]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 10: "There's Always Tomorrow, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 335: "Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 10: "Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 244: "Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 3: "Brothers" (PREMIERE)
    DST - Soul Eater - 50: "Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?" (PREMIERE)

DST - Naruto - 10: "Forest of Chakra"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 6: "VI" (PREMIERE)

4:30am - IGPX - 19: "Moving On"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 29: "Legacy of Terror" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 1: "Escape to Sherman High"

Last week's poll will be up later in the week. I had prepared to have it ready on Friday, but family issues came up.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Space Dandy #10:
    QT: I keep sensing what’s about to happen!
    Dandy: Is this the sixth sense? Are we psychic now?!
    Meow: Even better! I think we totally have superpowers!
    All: Yeah!
    Narrator: No! You idiots do not have superpowers! You’re in a loop! A time loop! Get it through your heads and get on with the story!
    Dandy, QT and Meow: Sorry.
    “Loop Ahead – We apologize for the inconvenience.”
    Narrator: And thus, our intrepid heroes finally noticed they were in a time loop.

Meow: “Tomorrow will not come. What should I do?”
    QT: I’m still not convinced this will work.
    Meow: Someone replied!
    QT: That was fast.
    Meow: There’s more than one. “Gogol it, idiot.” “Look it up, lazy.” “Try tearing the page off the calendar, genius. LOL.”
    QT: Bleeping trolls!

Meow: You know what? Maybe I should stay here and marry Katie. I’m just kidding, I got the jokes. Haha, I kill me!
    Katie: I can’t marry you.
    Meow: What? I said I was kidding. Maybe kinda awkwardly, but—
    Katie: I’m sorry, I thought you already knew.
    Meow: Uh, knew what?
    Katie: I’m gay.
    Meow: Uh?! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Bleach #335:
    Kon: What a mess. I’m powerless. I can’t even protect myself.

Ichigo: Why the long faces? Is it because I lost my spirit energy? If that’s the case, don’t worry about it. Right now, we have to find a way to rescue Nozomi. I do realize I can’t fight anymore. But in spite of that, I want you to know I’m here to help any way that I can.

Rukia: If you gave up, we wouldn’t have anybody to lead our little group of misfits around. So get over it.

Naruto Shippuden #10:
    Chiyo: Instead of depending on the Leaf to come to our rescue, we should concentrate on training our own people to take care of themselves. In any case, this alliance is just a pipe dream. They are they and we are we, and no alliance will ever change that.

Chiyo: It’s the way of the world, everyone only looks out for themselves.

Chiyo: I wasn’t seriously suggesting we summon her here. That would be the last thing I want. I can’t bear that old slug queen!
    Tsunade: Aaaaaa-choo!
    Shizune: Lady Tsunade, are you all right?
    Tsunade: I’m fine.
    Shizune: There’s a very bad cold going around the village. You really should be careful.
    Tsunade: I will.

One Piece #244:
    Iceberg: If the weapon is restored, the world is going to fight over its power. It will only bring more destruction.
    Lucci: Are you saying you don’t trust the government, Mr. Iceberg? That would be a shame.
    Iceberg: Not at all, it’s human nature that I don’t trust, Lucci.

Zoro: Hey, you sure this is the right way?
    Nami: DON’T EVEN GO THERE!

Paulie: Iceberg, what is this?! WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON?!!

Blue Exorcist #3:
    Yukio: My god, you’re such an idiot. And it’s a mystery to me why you want to even become an exorcist. For revenge? Or maybe you’re trying to wipe away all the guilt you feel over our father’s death. If that’s really how you feel…then you should surrender to the Knights of the True Cross. Better yet, you should just die!

Rin: Listen, you’re right about me being an idiot. Say what you want, I don’t care. But you know what? I am still your brother, dammit! Do not point your gun at me! WE’RE BROTHEEEEERS!!!

Yukio: What was father like before he died?
    Rin: He kicked ass. He died trying to protect me ‘til the end. You want to know why I want to be an exorcist? It’s not about revenge or anything like that. I just…want to be stronger. I want to be strong…so no one else dies because of me!

Soul Eater #50:
    Sid: Then for all we know, the battle could already be over. Maybe they beat him.
    Excalibur: Fool! Nothing has been decided yet. The battle is still going on.
    Sid: What? Are you sure about that?
    Excalibur: Fool! Of course I am.
    Azusa: Does that mean you can see what’s going on insi—?
    Excalibur: Fool! Silence! I require a cup of tea before I deign to answer that.
    Joe: Um, how about coffee instead?
    Excalibur: Fool! I said tea, and I mean tea.
    Sid and Joe: This guy!

Troll: You’re getting rid of me, aren’t you?
    Soul: How could I do something like that? You’re still a part of me, after all. And so… *eats the troll!* I’ll have to accept you.

Asura: There’s no reason to be surprised. As expected, I am the one still standing. And they are the ones who fell before me like insects. You’re fools if you expected some other outcome than this. Welcome to harsh reality, children. There are no surprises here, and no uncertainty. Also…there is no fear!

Samurai Jack #6:
    Jack: Ikra?
    Aku: No, fool! It is I! Aku! Yes, samurai, you have been betrayed! I and Ikra are one and the same!
    Aku: Ah, yes. You see, I had a dream. No, a nightmare, of a jewel that had the power to send you back in time. I knew that this was no mere dream, but a premonition. I had to destroy this powerful jewel! But I did not know its whereabouts.
    Aku: Yes, samurai, I knew you would find it. “Oh, my poor father, trapped in a ring of fire by mean old Aku!” KYAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOOOOL!

Jack: FIGHT ME, COWARD!
    Aku: Soon, we will fight. But not until I find a way to defeat you and your sword. Now how did you put it? Oh yes. Your time on this “miserable Aku-infested land” continues!
    Jack: AAAAAHHHH!! I will destroy you Aku…I swear it!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.7:
    Intro: Sometimes, accepting help is harder than offering it.

Luminara: I thought I told you not to follow me, Master Kenobi.
    Obi-Wan: Yes, well, I took a lesson from Anakin and decided not to follow orders.
    Anakin: Hey!

*Anakin crushes mind-control worm with his boot.*
    Obi-Wan: What are you doing?! I was going to study that!
    Anakin: Study the bottom of my boot!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Our double March/June poll lead-up to Space Dandy S2 continues with March 8th! Vote now!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!