toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Son of the Devil Arrives! Does That Make Him Lucy's Half-Brother?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Dandy: Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Perry: I won’t permit irresponsible spending and wastefulness! Not in this economy!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Meow: Come on, there’s gotta be a bug, there’s gotta be some life! I just downloaded this free Unrecorded Alien App, but it says there’s activity here!
    Dandy: Never trust a free app, cat.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: A long long time ago on Earth, the USSR launched a spacecraft called Sputnik II. Riding it was the first living thing to orbit the earth, a dog named Laika. As the story goes, her ship was in orbit for five months before it burned up re-entering the atmosphere. But who can say? We may never know for sure if our friend PUP (tearing up), the dog found in a far away galaxy, was really Laika or not. I’d like to think it was!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Destroy Nozomi!? Genryusai's Decision!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: While I’m alive, both worlds will continue to be targeted. Perhaps eliminating me is the way to stop Kageroza.
    Ichigo: Don’t be ridiculous!
    Nozomi: It’s true. I understand it, but I’m not gonna die!
    Ichigo: Yeah, you got that right.
    Nozomi: By the way, you’re holding me too tight. You can let go now.
    Ichigo: Oh, sorry!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Team Kakashi Deployed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kankuro: You moved as fast as crow. I’m impressed.
    Sasori: The spider needs to be as fast as the fly.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sasori: You must be wondering how I can anticipate every attack your puppets make. Crow, Black Ant, Salamander. The answer is quite simple, really…I’m the one who created them!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tsunade: Worried, Iruka?
    Iruka: Worried? No, not a bit. He’s no longer a rookie shinobi who needs me to worry about him. Sakura too.
    Tsunade: How is it that they grow so fast? It’s a mystery.

0 0%
  • One Piece Cannon Fire is the Signal!? CP9 Goes into Action!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nami: We have to be careful. Those guys have a reputation for being able to handle themselves when push comes to shove. We don’t want to rush in and do anything we’re gonna regret later.
    Luffy: Yeah. If we try to barge in swingin’, we’ll just be asking for trouble.
    Nami: A-haaaa? Right. And we wouldn’t want any trouble. Says the guy who charged-in in broad daylight!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chopper: Hey, where’s Luffy?
    Zoro and Nami: AAAAAAHHHHH!! THAT IDIOT! WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN?! I THOUGHT WE WEREN’T GONNA RUSH INTO ANYTHING!!!
    Chopper: Too late.

1 100.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: So when he does it, it’s completely stupid. But if we do the same exact thing, it’s actually a brilliant plan!

1 100.00%
  • Blue Exorcist: Devil Resides in Human Souls
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Fujimoto: And that trace of a nosebleed?
    Rin: Yeah, well when I fell, I fell smack into this super-hot chick, and I—
    Fujimoto: What?! Let’s go after her! Show me where she is, Rin! Crap! MORON!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Fujimoto: Evil is in their hearts. O Lord, give to them according to their works and the wickedness of their inventions. According to the works of their hands, render unto them their reward. Thou shalt destroy them and shalt not build them up.
    Astaroth: Curse those words! Damn you, exorcist!
    Fujimoto: Blessed be the Lord…
    Rin: Old man?
    Astaroth: I’ll rip that mouth of yours apart, so you can never utter such filth again!
    Fujimoto: You have earned my supplication. The Lord is my helper and my protector. Thou shalt perish!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Fujimoto: You are not a human being, Rin. You are the son of a demon, borne by a human. And not just any demon…the demon of all demons. You are…the offspring of Satan.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Lord Death Wields a Death Scythe - Just One Step from Utter Darkness?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Death: So you’ve decided to sacrifice your imagination. Sounds like a cowardly move.
    Asura: Cowardly, Reaper? I think you should choose your words more carefully.
    Death: If there’s a better word to describe you, I don’t know what it might be!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Lord Death Wields a Death Scythe - Just One Step from Utter Darkness?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asura: We were friends once, so allow me to offer you one small piece of advice. You should be careful about hiding behind authority and blinding yourself to the realities of the world. Might cost you your life someday…or somebody else’s. *targets Kid!*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Excalibur: This is the destruction the whole world will know. It seems you’ve learned a lot over the years. But tell me something, Asura. After you’ve filled the world to the brim with your insanity, what else will remain?
    Asura: Oh it’s you, Excalibur. Don’t worry, madness is enough. The world doesn’t need anything else.
    Excalibur: Fool!
    Asura: Aw, I’ve missed you too, but you’re wrong. I’ve won. It was always going to end this way. Bound as he was by honor and obligation, it was almost too easy to lead him into my trap.
    Excalibur: FOOL! Those in power have the responsibility to maintain honor!
    Asura: Exactly my point. That’s why the Reaper lost. He was too weak, a slave to his own honor. He lost to me because of his love for other people.

1 100.00%
  • Ghost in the Shell Angel's Share
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Guard: Hey, the area past here’s been cordoned off.
    Motoko: I have a personal matter that maybe you could help me with…
    Guard: What do you mean “personal”? *OOF!*

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Angel's Share
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: You know, I really won’t mind if you want to push our return back by a day, Chief.
    Aramaki: Some human relationships, just like fine wine, need time to mature. Don’t read too much into it.
    Motoko: Uh-huh.
    Aramaki: Customs won’t permit me to carry this out of the country. Major, would you have a glass with me back at the hotel?
    Motoko: Perfect! Just by coincidence, look what I bought this afternoon. *a bottle opener*
    Aramaki: Hm, always prepared.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: IV
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: I notice your treatment of the Woolies is somewhat…harsh.
    Chritchellite: Not really. It’s no different from the way you humans treat—what do you call them—horses.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: IV
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chritchellite: The orb. He broke the orb. I can’t believe—huh? *Woolies are freed* Uh, stay back!
    Woolie: Your weapons are worthless now! This is our home!
    Chritchellites: Aaaaahhhh!!!

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Landing at Point Rain
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Believe in yourself or no one else will.

1 100.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cody: No, sir. I wasn’t involved in the first assault on Geonosis.
    Obi-Wan: Well, you didn’t miss much. Last time, I was chained to a pole and attacked by several humongous monsters.
    Cody: That sounds…entertaining.
    Obi-Wan: It was…for the Geonosians.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mundi: My total, sixty five. So what do I win?
    Anakin: My everlasting respect, Master Mundi.
    Obi-Wan: That is a gift Anakin rarely bestows. I assure you.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Transform Heartache into Courage!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Infant: The human heart is weak. Hatred is bred easily. This girl is no exception.

1 100.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: This isn’t the first time that Inuyasha has tried to leave me, because he knew how difficult all this was for me. I even wished Kikyo gone, but then I always felt bad after harboring such thoughts. I know all these feelings. They mean…that I…they mean I’m in love with Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha: Kagome!
    Kagome: Inuyasha, you came for me…

1 100.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Inuyasha will never forget Kikyo. But I still love him, so there's nothing I can do.

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/22]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 8: "Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 333: "Destroy Nozomi!? Genryusai's Decision!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 8: "Team Kakashi Deployed" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 242: "Cannon Fire is the Signal!? CP9 Goes into Action!" (PREMIERE)

1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 1: "Devil Resides in Human Souls" (SERIES PREMIERE)
    2am - Soul Eater - 48: "Lord Death Weilds a Death Scythe - Just One Step from Utter Darkness?" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Naruto - 8: "Oath of Pain"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 17: "Angel's Share"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 2: "First Day"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 4: "IV" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 17: "White Snow"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 27: "Landing at Point Rain" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 126: "Transform Heartache into Courage!"
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to Toonami, Blue Exorcist. Also in this edition: a teary-eyed narrator, Luffy's usual screw-ups, and a ball-breaking witch.
    Spoiler:

Space Dandy #8:
    Perry: I won’t permit irresponsible spending and wastefulness! Not in this economy!

Meow: Come on, there’s gotta be a bug, there’s gotta be some life! I just downloaded this free Unrecorded Alien App, but it says there’s activity here!
    Dandy: Never trust a free app, cat.

Narrator: A long long time ago on Earth, the USSR launched a spacecraft called Sputnik II. Riding it was the first living thing to orbit the earth, a dog named Laika. As the story goes, her ship was in orbit for five months before it burned up re-entering the atmosphere. But who can say? We may never know for sure if our friend PUP (tearing up), the dog found in a far away galaxy, was really Laika or not. I’d like to think it was!

Bleach #333:
    Nozomi: While I’m alive, both worlds will continue to be targeted. Perhaps eliminating me is the way to stop Kageroza.
    Ichigo: Don’t be ridiculous!
    Nozomi: It’s true. I understand it, but I’m not gonna die!
    Ichigo: Yeah, you got that right.
    Nozomi: By the way, you’re holding me too tight. You can let go now.
    Ichigo: Oh, sorry!

Naruto Shippuden #8:
    Kankuro: You moved as fast as crow. I’m impressed.
    Sasori: The spider needs to be as fast as the fly.

Sasori: You must be wondering how I can anticipate every attack your puppets make. Crow, Black Ant, Salamander. The answer is quite simple, really…I’m the one who created them!

Tsunade: Worried, Iruka?
    Iruka: Worried? No, not a bit. He’s no longer a rookie shinobi who needs me to worry about him. Sakura too.
    Tsunade: How is it that they grow so fast? It’s a mystery.

One Piece #242:
    Mozu(glasses)
    Kiwi

Nami: We have to be careful. Those guys have a reputation for being able to handle themselves when push comes to shove. We don’t want to rush in and do anything we’re gonna regret later.
    Luffy: Yeah. If we try to barge in swingin’, we’ll just be asking for trouble.
    Nami: A-haaaa? Right. And we wouldn’t want any trouble. Says the guy who charged-in in broad daylight!

Chopper: Hey, where’s Luffy?
    Zoro and Nami: AAAAAAHHHHH!! THAT IDIOT! WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN?! I THOUGHT WE WEREN’T GONNA RUSH INTO ANYTHING!!!
    Chopper: Too late.

Zoro: So when he does it, it’s completely stupid. But if we do the same exact thing, it’s actually a brilliant plan!

Blue Exorcist #1:
    Fujimoto: And that trace of a nosebleed?
    Rin: Yeah, well when I fell, I fell smack into this super-hot chick, and I—
    Fujimoto: What?! Let’s go after her! Show me where she is, Rin! Crap! MORON!

Fujimoto: Evil is in their hearts. O Lord, give to them according to their works and the wickedness of their inventions. According to the works of their hands, render unto them their reward. Thou shalt destroy them and shalt not build them up.
    Astaroth: Curse those words! Damn you, exorcist!
    Fujimoto: Blessed be the Lord…
    Rin: Old man?
    Astaroth: I’ll rip that mouth of yours apart, so you can never utter such filth again!
    Fujimoto: You have earned my supplication. The Lord is my helper and my protector. Thou shalt perish!

Fujimoto: You are not a human being, Rin. You are the son of a demon, borne by a human. And not just any demon…the demon of all demons. You are…the offspring of Satan.

Soul Eater #48:
    Mifune: Is this what he’s always like?
    Tsubaki: Oh yeah, more or less. That’s Black Star for you. He’s an incredibly straightforward kind of person.
    Angela: It’s you!
    Black Star: Yeah, it is me! The one and only Black Sta—?! *PING!*
    Angela: Gotcha right in the balls! One point for me!
    Tsubaki: Is that what she’s always like?
    Mifune: Sorry about that. She’s a pretty straightforward person too.
    Angela: Uh-huh!

Death: So you’ve decided to sacrifice your imagination. Sounds like a cowardly move.
    Asura: Cowardly, Reaper? I think you should choose your words more carefully.
    Death: If there’s a better word to describe you, I don’t know what it might be!

Asura: We were friends once, so allow me to offer you one small piece of advice. You should be careful about hiding behind authority and blinding yourself to the realities of the world. Might cost you your life someday…or somebody else’s. *targets Kid!*

Excalibur: This is the destruction the whole world will know. It seems you’ve learned a lot over the years. But tell me something, Asura. After you’ve filled the world to the brim with your insanity, what else will remain?
    Asura: Oh it’s you, Excalibur. Don’t worry, madness is enough. The world doesn’t need anything else.
    Excalibur: Fool!
    Asura: Aw, I’ve missed you too, but you’re wrong. I’ve won. It was always going to end this way. Bound as he was by honor and obligation, it was almost too easy to lead him into my trap.
    Excalibur: FOOL! Those in power have the responsibility to maintain honor!
    Asura: Exactly my point. That’s why the Reaper lost. He was too weak, a slave to his own honor. He lost to me because of his love for other people.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #17:
    Guard: Hey, the area past here’s been cordoned off.
    Motoko: I have a personal matter that maybe you could help me with…
    Guard: What do you mean “personal”? *OOF!*

Motoko: You know, I really won’t mind if you want to push our return back by a day, Chief.
    Aramaki: Some human relationships, just like fine wine, need time to mature. Don’t read too much into it.
    Motoko: Uh-huh.
    Aramaki: Customs won’t permit me to carry this out of the country. Major, would you have a glass with me back at the hotel?
    Motoko: Perfect! Just by coincidence, look what I bought this afternoon. *a bottle opener*
    Aramaki: Hm, always prepared.

Samurai Jack #4:
    Jack: I notice your treatment of the Woolies is somewhat…harsh.
    Chritchellite: Not really. It’s no different from the way you humans treat—what do you call them—horses.

Chritchellite: The orb. He broke the orb. I can’t believe—huh?
    *Woolies are freed*
    Chritchellite: Uh, stay back!
    Woolie: Your weapons are worthless now! This is our home!
    Chritchellites: Aaaaahhhh!!!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.5:
    Intro: Believe in yourself or no one else will.

Cody: No, sir. I wasn’t involved in the first assault on Geonosis.
    Obi-Wan: Well, you didn’t miss much. Last time, I was chained to a pole and attacked by several humongous monsters.
    Cody: That sounds…entertaining.
    Obi-Wan: It was…for the Geonosians.

Ahsoka: Well, this is another fine mess you’ve gotten us into!

Mundi: My total, sixty five. So what do I win?
    Anakin: My everlasting respect, Master Mundi.
    Mundi: Oh.
    Obi-Wan: That is a gift Anakin rarely bestows. I assure you.

Inuyasha #126:
    Infant: The human heart is weak. Hatred is bred easily. This girl is no exception.

Kagome: This isn’t the first time that Inuyasha has tried to leave me, because he knew how difficult all this was for me. I even wished Kikyo gone, but then I always felt bad after harboring such thoughts. I know all these feelings. They mean…that I…they mean I’m in love with Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha: Kagome!
    Kagome: Inuyasha, you came for me…

Kagome: Inuyasha will never forget Kikyo. But I still love him, so there’s nothing I can do.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!