Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Fall of the MMO Nightmare! Buddha-Dandy Rises?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Hey, Sara. Happy Presidentsí Day.
    Sara: Hi, TOM. Same to you. Whatís new?
    TOM: Blue Exorcist next week. Black Lagoon comes soon.
    Sara: The planets are aligning.
    TOM: Whenís the last time that happened?
    Sara: Four score and sevenÖlight years ago.
    TOM: Ugggh, really?

1 50.00%
  • Space Dandy: A Race in Space is Dangerous, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Honey: No way. You actually came, I canít believe it!
    Dandy: Well, yeah. I came yesterday and I came today too. And donít you worry, Iím sure Iíll come tomorrow, baby!
    Honey: Ooooh, youíre so hot! *Honey and the waitress race towardÖPrince*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Crusher Girl: Triks eth rendu si terces eth. (The secret is under the skirt.)
    Announcer: Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Nothing to see here, boys and girls! Sheís just demonstrating some fighting poses!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: In that moment, something truly extraordinary happened to PrinceÖDandy plowed into him from behind at the seventh space velocity. The bomb that had been planted, the fluctuating electric charge, the magnetic flux density, the metric slug, the addition of unknown fuelÖall these factors were brought together in a miraculous unprecedented cosmic accident. And thenÖa steamed dumpling burst open.
    Prince: Whereís Dandy? Heís not here!
    Narrator: Yes, Dandy is here. He is in a space faster than thought, a domain that mere mortals cannot even begin to understand. He accelerated to a speed faster than light and fell out of time, until finally, he arrived in the far distant future. And when he woke on a world that exists at a time 5.67 billion years from this moment, what he saw wasÖ*a giant Buddha Dandy statue*
    Dandy: Dan-dyÖ

0 0%
  • Toonami: Blue Exorcist Promo
    Submitted by animepwns
    Announcer: May you kick a lot of ass before the devil knows you're dead.

1 50.00%
  • Bleach: The Most Evil Reigai, Appearing in the Real World!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Omeada: Please donít kill me! I beg you! Iíll pay you anything you want!
    Reigai Byakuya: Trying to buy your way to salvation is something a vulgar person does. ScatterÖSenbonzakura.
    Omeada: No please, not that! Ahhhh!
    Reigai Byakuya: I will disinfect my sword when I get back.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: No moreÖI wonít put up with it!
    Reigai Toshiro: If youíre so upset, allow me to put you out of your misery!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Izuru: What the hell was that incredible power?
    Shuhei: That was the power of that girlís shikai!
    Yumichika: As I said, itís like having to fight off your own attack. Good thing sheís on our side.

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Run, Kankuro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Deidara: Sounds to me like someone just fell for your trap, Sasori my man.
    Sasori: Well of cooouuurse. It wouldnít have been much of a trap if they hadnít.
    Deidara: Well, I guess thatís true enough.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Temari: You ask me, itís time you become a jonin. You wonít have any problem if you just stop complaining about what a drag everything is.
    Shikamaru: Man, what a drag.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kankuro: Are you too readyÖfor a puppet show?!

0 0%
  • One Piece Capture Robin! The Determination of the Straw Hats!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: Iíve got so much rage inside me, I feel another rampage coming on right about now!
    Mozu: Hey, wait for me, bro! Donít rampage alone!
    Kiwi: As always, thanks for the drinks, Blueno!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: We were prepared for this, werenít we? After all, Robin was our enemy before we let her join the crew. This might be our only chance to find out the truth, so we shouldnít run away. Thereís still a lot of things we donít know about Robin. Now itís time to decide if sheís a friend or a foeÖ

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: By the way, whatís with this weird crab walk thing all of a sudden?
    Kiwi: If we face the front, then the wind catches our hair, then we blow awaaaay!

1 50.00%
  • Soul Eater: Miraculous Coffee Table Flip - Fly, Our Death City Robot?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eibon: Lord Death, as you predicted, my research led to nothing but grief and sorrow in the end. The death of friendship, betrayal, involvement with witches, and the loss of the one I loved most. But now, at least, I can make amends for my misdeeds by helping you. Do you remember what you said to me all those years ago?
    Death (flashback): Even if you triumph over death, youíll find nothing but grief and sorrow.
    Eibon: For the first time, I understand what you meant. Save the world.
    Excalibur: Fool...

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Liz: I never seem to know what to say in situations like this.
    Patty: But you just said something, didnít you?
    Liz: Thatís true, I did. Okay, Iíll shut up.
    Patty: Yeah! So will I!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Black Star: Mifune, letís get something straight. The path I choose isnít that of the warrior or the demon. You donít know this pathÖyouíve never seen it before, samurai! My path and nobody elseís! You got me?!
    Mifune: You reject Warrior and Demon, and choose a path of your own making? Letís see it! Show me this path.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: World Seed
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sugou: YouÖbastard! You little boy, youíre a piece of scum! YOU DONíT HAVE ANY REAL POWER!
    Kazuto: And neither do you, Sugou!
    Sugou: DIE DAMN YOUUUUUU!!
    Kazuto: *Fights back* Such a weak weapon, too light. No reach. And itís all Iím gonna need to kill you once and for all! *Heís about to, but decides Sugou isnít worth it*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kazuto: Itís okay, now, itís over. I fought the final boss just now, and the last battleís over. Itís all over.
    Asuna: Iím sorry, but I canít hear too well right now. I think I know what you said, though, what you meantÖthat itís really over. And finally, finally, I get to meet you! So anyway, Iím Asuna, Asuna Yuki, and Iím finally back!
    Kazuto: Iím Kazuto, Kazuto Kumigaya. Welcome home, Asuna. *They kiss, and Kazuto sees a vision of their SAO avatars.*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: By the way, Kirito.
    Kazuto: What?
    Asuna: Do you know that everyone in the cafeteria can see us? *Kazuto notices heís holding her hand* [br]a[/br ]Asuna: Seriously, that little oversight is gonna cost you lunch.
    Kirito: Sorry, I didnít know!

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell AG20
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tachikomas: Pretty little girl, red shoes she wore, so I understand. She and her red shoes taken far away by a foreign man. Oh hi, Mr. Batou.
    Batou: Tell me, do you know what that song is about?
    Tachi1: Oh geez, of course we do! Itís about a little girl who was taken away to another country, right?
    Tachi2: Thatís right! Her mother has to move to a settlement area, so sheís left in the care of a foreign priest.
    Tachi3: We all know the story!
    Tachi4: Yeah, itís the story of how a familyís love loses out to poverty.
    All Tachis: Yeah, thatís it! Yeah!
    Tachi1: So relax. Looks like weíre being sent back to the lab. Excuse us. Bye-bye!

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell AG20
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zaitsev: You deliberately lost yesterday?
    Batou: Aw, come on, have you gotten so damn rusty that you couldnít even tell?
    Zaitsev: No, I understand it. It was the same back then. Iím the one with the blind spotÖin my heart.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: III
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Akuís wrongs must be righted. Surely, there is a way to reverse his spell. I will find a way back to my own time. There, I will finish what I started centuries ago, and defeat Akuís evil before it was ever truly unleashed.
    Aku: Bah! He is stronger than I remember. But no matter. For you see, little samurai, the world is mine! My eyes and ears are everywhere. Nothing you do will go unseen, quest as you may. But we will meet again when I see fit in a time and place of my choosing. And it is I-I-I-I-I who shall put an end to the war started in that age long past, Samurai Jack! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 50.00%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Senate Spy
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: A true heart should never be doubted.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Clovis: Wait! Give me back my disk!
    Anakin: Donít worry, Clovis. Itís good to know you have a heart. I wish I could give you the disk, but I have a lot of faith in your survival skills.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Padme: Iím sorry.
    Anakin: What for? We got away and we have the hologram. The Jedi will use that information to destroy Count Dookuís foundry. Your mission was a success.
    Padme: But I made you doubt me.
    Anakin: Never.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Darkness in Kagome's Heart
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Man: Hold it right there, you three. Donít move! You all look suspicious.
    Kagome: Suspicious?
    Sango: Maybe he means your clothing, Kagome.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Darkness in Kagome's Heart
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Infant: What are you afraid of? Do you think Iíll take your eyes and then perhaps eat you?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/15]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

And I am glad to officially confirm that, in fact, I am completely done posting all the missing polls from 2013! Yes, last week's poll isn't up quite yet, but that will be taken care of tomorrow. It's a clean slate from here on out.

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 7: "A Race in Space is Dangerous, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 332: "The Most Evil Reigai, Appearing in the Real World!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 7: "Run, Kankuro" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 241: "Capture Robin! The Determination of the Straw Hats!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 47: "Miraculous Coffee Table Flip - Fly, Our Death City Robot?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 25: "World Seed" (SEASON FINALE)

2:30am - Naruto - 7: "Assassin of the Mist"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 16: "AG20"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 1: "Fullmetal Alchemist"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 3: "III" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 16: "Vunerable Mind"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 26: "Senate Spy" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 125: "Darkness in Kagome's Heart"
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No more SAO lines. Yea!
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey, Sara. Happy Presidents’ Day.
    Sara: Hi, TOM. Same to you. What’s new?
    TOM: Blue Exorcist next week. Black Lagoon comes soon.
    Sara: The planets are aligning.
    TOM: When’s the last time that happened?
    Sara: Four score and seven…light years ago.
    TOM: Ugggh, really?

Space Dandy #7:
    Honey: No way. You actually came, I can’t believe it!
    Dandy: Well, yeah. I came yesterday and I came today too. And don’t you worry, I’m sure I’ll come tomorrow, baby!
    Honey: Ooooh, you’re so hot!
    *Honey and the waitress race toward…Prince*

Crusher Girl: Triks eth rendu si terces eth. (The secret is under the skirt.)
    Announcer: Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Nothing to see here, boys and girls! She’s just demonstrating some fighting poses!

Narrator: In that moment, something truly extraordinary happened to Prince…Dandy plowed into him from behind at the seventh space velocity. The bomb that had been planted, the fluctuating electric charge, the magnetic flux density, the metric slug, the addition of unknown fuel…all these factors were brought together in a miraculous unprecedented cosmic accident. And then…a steamed dumpling burst open.
    Prince: Where’s Dandy? He’s not here!
    Narrator: Yes, Dandy is here. He is in a space faster than thought, a domain that mere mortals cannot even begin to understand. He accelerated to a speed faster than light and fell out of time, until finally, he arrived in the far distant future. And when he woke on a world that exists at a time 5.67 billion years from this moment, what he saw was…
    *a giant Buddha Dandy statue*
    Dandy: Dan-dy…

Blue Exorcist Promo:
    Announcer: May you kick a lot of ass before the devil knows you’re dead.

Bleach #332:
    Omeada: Please don’t kill me! I beg you! I’ll pay you anything you want!
    Reigai Byakuya: Trying to buy your way to salvation is something a vulgar person does. Scatter…
    Omeada: No please, not that!
    Reigai Byakuya: …Senbonzakura.
    Omeada: Ahhhh!
    Reigai Byakuya: I will disinfect my sword when I get back.

Nozomi: No more…I won’t put up with it!
    Reigai Toshiro: If you’re so upset, allow me to put you out of your misery!

Izuru: What the hell was that incredible power?
    Shuhei: That was the power of that girl’s shikai!
    Yumichika: As I said, it’s like having to fight off your own attack. Good thing she’s on our side.

Naruto Shippuden #7:
    Deidara: Sounds to me like someone just fell for your trap, Sasori my man.
    Sasori: Well of cooouuurse. It wouldn’t have been much of a trap if they hadn’t.
    Deidara: Well, I guess that’s true enough.

Temari: You ask me, it’s time you become a jonin. You won’t have any problem if you just stop complaining about what a drag everything is.
    Shikamaru: Man, what a drag.

Kankuro: Are you too ready…for a puppet show?!

One Piece #241:
    Franky: I’ve got so much rage inside me, I feel another rampage coming on right about now!
    Mozu: Hey, wait for me, bro! Don’t rampage alone!
    Kiwi: As always, thanks for the drinks, Blueno!

Zoro: We were prepared for this, weren’t we? After all, Robin was our enemy before we let her join the crew. This might be our only chance to find out the truth, so we shouldn’t run away. There’s still a lot of things we don’t know about Robin. Now it’s time to decide if she’s a friend or a foe…

Franky: By the way, what’s with this weird crab walk thing all of a sudden?
    Kiwi: If we face the front, then the wind catches our hair, then we blow awaaaay!

Soul Eater #47:
    Eibon: Lord Death, as you predicted, my research led to nothing but grief and sorrow in the end. The death of friendship, betrayal, involvement with witches, and the loss of the one I loved most. But now, at least, I can make amends for my misdeeds by helping you. Do you remember what you said to me all those years ago?
    Death (flashback): Even if you triumph over death, you’ll find nothing but grief and sorrow.
    Eibon: For the first time, I understand what you meant.
    Death: Eibon…
    Eibon: Save the world.
    Excalibur: Fool…

Liz: I never seem to know what to say in situations like this.
    Patty: But you just said something, didn’t you?
    Liz: That’s true, I did. Okay, I’ll shut up.
    Patty: Yeah! So will I!

Black Star: Mifune, let’s get something straight. The path I choose isn’t that of the warrior or the demon. You don’t know this path…you’ve never seen it before, samurai! My path and nobody else’s! You got me?!
    Mifune: You reject Warrior and Demon, and choose a path of your own making? Let’s see it! Show me this path.

Sword Art Online #25:
    Sugou: You…bastard! You little boy, you’re a piece of scum! YOU DON’T HAVE ANY REAL POWER!
    Kirito: And neither do you, Sugou!
    Sugou: DIE DAMN YOUUUUUU!!
    *Kirito fights back
    Kirito: Such a weak weapon, too light. No reach. And it’s all I’m gonna need to kill you once and for all!
    *He’s about to, but decides Sugou isn’t worth it*

Kazuto: It’s okay, now, it’s over. I fought the final boss just now, and the last battle’s over. It’s all over.
    Asuna: I’m sorry, but I can’t hear too well right now. I think I know what you said, though, what you meant…that it’s really over. And finally, finally, I get to meet you! So anyway, I’m Asuna, Asuna Yuki, and I’m finally back!
    Kazuto: I’m Kazuto, Kazuto Kumigaya. Welcome home, Asuna.
    *They kiss, and Kazuto sees a vision of their SAO avatars.*

Asuna: By the way, Kirito.
    Kirito: What?
    Asuna: Do you know that everyone in the cafeteria can see us?
    *Kirito notices he’s holding her hand*
    Asuna: Seriously, that little oversight is gonna cost you lunch.
    Kirito: Sorry, I didn’t know!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #16:
    Tachikomas: Pretty little girl, red shoes she wore, so I understand. She and her red shoes taken far away by a foreign man. Oh hi, Mr. Batou.
    Batou: Tell me, do you know what that song is about?
    Tachi1: Oh geez, of course we do! It’s about a little girl who was taken away to another country, right?
    Tachi2: That’s right! Her mother has to move to a settlement area, so she’s left in the care of a foreign priest.
    Tachi3: We all know the story!
    Tachi4: Yeah, it’s the story of how a family’s love loses out to poverty.
    All Tachis: Yeah, that’s it! Yeah!
    Tachi1: So relax. Looks like we’re being sent back to the lab. Excuse us. Bye-bye!

Zaitsev: You deliberately lost yesterday?
    Batou: Aw, come on, have you gotten so damn rusty that you couldn’t even tell?
    Zaitsev: No, I understand it. It was the same back then. I’m the one with the blind spot…in my heart.

Samurai Jack #3:
    Jack (to insect-bots): No, there is no escape…EYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Jack: Aku’s wrongs must be righted. Surely, there is a way to reverse his spell. I will find a way back to my own time. There, I will finish what I started centuries ago, and defeat Aku’s evil before it was ever truly unleashed.
    Aku: Bah! He is stronger than I remember. But no matter. For you see, little samurai, the world is mine! My eyes and ears are everywhere. Nothing you do will go unseen, quest as you may. But we will meet again when I see fit in a time and place of my choosing. And it is I-I-I-I-I who shall put an end to the war started in that age long past, Samurai Jack! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.4:
    Intro: A true heart should never be doubted.

Clovis: Wait! Give me back my disk!
    Anakin: Don’t worry, Clovis. It’s good to know you have a heart. I wish I could give you the disk, but I have a lot of faith in your survival skills.

Padme: I’m sorry.
    Anakin: What for? We got away and we have the hologram. The Jedi will use that information to destroy Count Dooku’s foundry. Your mission was a success.
    Padme: But I made you doubt me.
    Anakin: Never.
    Lott Dod: Clovis, we need to talk…

Inuyasha #125:
    Inuyasha: Kikyo didn’t believe in me, and that’s why she died. DAMMIT! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Kikyo, did you really die here all alone?! Kikyo…

Man: Hold it right there, you three. Don’t move! You all look suspicious.
    Kagome: Suspicious?
    Sango: Maybe he means your clothing, Kagome.

Infant: What are you afraid of? Do you think I’ll take your eyes and then perhaps eat you?
    (I know the infant's name, but it hasn't been mentioned in the show yet.)
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!