toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Vests vs. Undies! The Admin ID That Will Pierce the Heavens?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Sara! Whatís new?
    Sara: Hey TOM, tell me tonightís hashtag protocol again.
    TOM: #Intruder2, Ďtil Iím green and blue!
    Sara: Um, you are green and blue.
    TOM: See? Itís working already!
    Sara: If you say so.

1 100.00%
  • Space Dandy: War of the Undies and Vests, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Meow: Hey, whatís the deal with those surfboards? They look legit. But Iíve never seen you bust one out.
    QT: Maybe heís what they call a ďshubeeĒ in surfing lingo.
    Meow: You mean those poseurs who only buy boards Ďcause they wanna look cool?
    Dandy: The hell I do! Iím a kahuna! And kahunas donít waste their precious time on ankle biters. I wait for the mondo waves. The out-of-this-world swells that touch the sky, thatís what my heart longs for. That thrill, itís all that comes close to recapturing the magic of that one perfect endless summer.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: Behold the remains of Planet Eden. It was a real garden spot ten thousand years ago. ďGarden spotĒ? Really? Anyway, it got blown to all to hell and only its moon remains.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Undie: The thing I try to speak is because you are the wearing of the undies. I am not having to kill you to death. Because of the undies, I know you trusting is very goodness idea.
    Dandy: Isnít undie-wearing kinda universal?
    Undie: You say the falseness! The other ones not wear undies, but always are have horrible vests on the bodies! Is a terri-bad sight to see! They cover tops, but buttocks are flipping around in breeze! Is much scandalous!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Vestie: You are the wearing of the vest and no blasphemous undies! Trusting you this means I can!
    Meow: Vest, huh? I always thought it was a sarong, but whatever.
    Vestie: Meanwhile, the Barberell-ic undies go to every-the-place with their chesticles on display and wear only the stupid underclothes! Thatís why we do the killing of them!
    Meow: I caught enough of that to be glad I donít rock the skivvies.

0 0%
  • Toonami: Dead Rising 3 Review
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Well, it's a New Year, and one of my resolutions is to kill more zombies.

1 100.00%
  • Toonami: Dead Rising 3 Review
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Zombies, zombies everywhere...and so much fun to kill.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach: For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: When I first came here, I intended to die. Instead, I was told to live. Since then, Iíve tried to take those words to heart. So this time, itís my turn to help everyone else live. To accomplished, Iím ready to die fighting.
    Ikkaku: I have a dream as well, to fight and die as Zarakiís subordinate. End of discussion. Youíre a fool. I donít give a damn about your problems, but you wonít be protecting anyone if youíre dead. If you want to live, youíll have to learn how to strike back.

0 0%
  • Bleach: For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Reigai Zaraki: Ah, well well. Did you come all this way just to be captured?
    Nozomi: In your dreams, reigai! Rain down! Arazomeshigure!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Mission Cleared
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Deidara: True art is...AN EXPLOSION!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Mission Cleared
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Noodle Shop Owner: Naruto? You come into my shop after all this time, and the first thing you do is tell me whatís wrong with my cooking?! Huh?!
    Naruto: No! Itís not like that. Thereís nothing wrong with the ramen. Itís perfect, as always.[...] Itís justÖI was hoping the next time Iruka-sensei treated me to ramen would be on the day that I finally became a Chunin.

0 0%
  • One Piece Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: Whew! Good! Safe and sound! Man, that wore me out! IímóUGH!
    Nami: SAFE AND SOUND MY BUTT! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!
    Luffy: What was I supposed to do?! You were the one who said we couldnít use the elevator Ďcause weíd get caught. I didnít have a choice!
    Nami: That doesnít mean ďHey, letís jump down,Ē idiot! You canít glide around like that square-nosed shipwright! Got it?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: Geez, you village simpletons sure put a lot of stock into stories about imaginary boogeyman shadow organizations.
    Kokoro: Donít be an idiot. Of course they exist. They just never show themselves. Canít really work undercover if everyone knows who you are.
    Franky: You seem pretty sure of yourself. Got some kind of proof about this?
    Kokoro: Nope, just rumors. Nyahahahaha!
    Franky: Stop screwing around, hag!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Robin: Inside me, I carry a darkness that none of you know about. One day, that darkness will be the end of all of you. Iím afraid youíll be taking the fall for last nightís attack while I escape. And let me warn you, the situation will only get worse.
    Sanji: What are you talking about?! I donít understand!
    Robin: Why Iím doing it? Thereís no need for you to understand.
    Sanji: Robin, what happened?! Youíre not making any sense! This isnít like you at all!
    Chopper: Please! Weíll work this out together!
    Robin: Although I only spent a short time with you, from this day forward, we will never see each other again. Thank you for all of the kindness youíve shown me. Know that Iíll never forget it. Good bye.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: Before I hand it over, I want to know everything thatís been going on. What exactly does this Magic Tool do? And why do you want it?
    Death: Oh, all right.
    Kid: Uh?! Whoa, hold on a second! Youíve been so secretive of it and-and so dodgy! And now youíre going to tell me just because I asked?! Whatís going on here?! I donít understand! Why would you doó?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Death: Eventually, his work took on a more narrow focus. He began studying one area exclusively. It became an obsession.
    Kid: What area was that?
    Excalibur: Immortality.
    Blair, Lisa and Arisa: Hello, weird guy!
    Excalibur: Huh! What kind of greeting is that?
    Kid: Grrr-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! No! Whatís Excalibur doing here?!
    Excalibur: Fool! Why wouldnít I be here?
    Liz: Him again?
    Patty: Ooh, the funny alien guy! This should be interesting!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Excalibur: It was not idle curiosity that led to Eibonís immortality. Indeed, the true reason is much more tragic. His wife lay dying. Eibonís obsession with immortality was born because he desperately sought to save his beloved. But no matter how great the inventor or how noble the cause, transcending death is an impossible feat. Not even Eibon could hope to succeed in such an endeavor. But when all seemed lost, someone appeared by his side, offering help and comforting words. That someone wasÖthe witch Arachne!
    Liz: Come on, is this guy for real?
    Kid: I canít be sure! Itís a heart-rending tale, but what if itís nothing but another manipulation?!
    Death: I assure you, itís not.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Gilded Hero
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Oberon: An ID that outranks mine?! Thatís impossible! This is my world! Iím the creator! Iím its ruler! Its king! Its god!
    Kirito: No, I donít think so. You stole everything in this world. Everything! Including its people! Youíre nothing but a king of thieves sitting alone on your stolen throne!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: Did you just flinch? ĎCause the other guy never flinched, no matter how bad things got! You know himÖAkihiko Kayaba!
    Oberon: Oh my god! Kayaba?! Oh, I get it, that was his ID! Why? Youíre supposed to be dead! Why are still getting in my way?! You are always doing this! Acting all high and mighty like some big shot, TAKING EVERYTHING THAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE!
    Kirito: Sugou, in a way I get where youíre coming from. I lost to him too. And then I had to go work for him. But, whatever happened, I never wanted to be him, unlike you.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: I had faith in you. I have faith in you. Always have, always will. And I know youíll always save me. Because you are my hero.
    Kirito: IÖI donít have any power. Iím not a hero. But Iíll do my best to be one.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Machine Desirantes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Woman: Please stop wasting my time with you blatant lies!
    Tachikoma: Youíre right, I only tell lies. I never ever say anything thatís true. A curious dilemma. Because if what it said was true, that means it wasnít lying. And if what it said was false, that would mean that it does tell the truth. How do you resolve this perplexing contradiction?
    Woman: Uh, umÖ
    Tachikoma: Folks who canít handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: II
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aku: Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku the shapeshifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL! But a FOOLISH samurai warrior WIELDING a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I TORE open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is LAW! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and UNDO the future that is Aku!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rothy: Ahem, pardon me, fine sir. Down here, olí fella. I was just wondering if you would be so kind as to join us, as we areó
    Jack: Talking demon dogs!
    Rothy: Good heavens, where?!
    Jack: You will not best me this day, vile henchman of Aku!
    Rothy: Hold on a moment, sir! I am, by no means, a demon or have anything to do with Aku.
    Jack: But you speak in the language of man.
    Rothy: Well of course! Ö Uh, youíre not from around here, are you?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: I have seen Aku implement these atrocities before, but no more! Even dogs should not be forced to live like dogs! *The dogs stare at him as he realizes his faux pax.*

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Children of the Force
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sidious: I need test subjects. Choose four children and bring them to Mustafar. I will take care of them.
    Bane: Kidnapping innocent children? Seems like a small-time crime for the likes of you.
    Sidious: Among the children of Jedi, there are no innocents.
    Bane: Sure, sure. As long as I get paid, it makes no difference to me.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Obi-Wan: It is only a matter of time before we locate the holocron. Make it easier on yourself.
    Bane: What are you going to do, Jedi? Torture me?
    Windu: I thinkÖthe fear of whoever you work forÖoutweighs your fear of us.
    Bane: This conversation is over.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inyasha: I failed you again, Kikyo. I let you die. I wasnít there for you, and you died alone.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Hold on, Sesshomaru! Did you just watch her get killed?! Didnít you do anything to help?! I told you to stop!
    Sesshomaru: I donít care to know what your connection to that woman was. The person responsible for killing Kikyo was Naraku. And youÖyouíre the one who didnít save her. Inuyasha, blame yourself. Rather than take your anger out on me, I suggest you go after Naraku.
    Jaken: Exactly!
    Inuyasha: Kikyo, forgive me!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/8]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Now that my attention is taken away from catching up on older polls, I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

I'm nearly done catching up on the throwback polls! Starting tomorrow, I'll be doing a final six day stretch, consisting of last week's poll, November 30th's poll, polls for the weeks of Eva 2.22, Conqueror of Shamballa, and Badlands Rumble, and concluding with the poll for this week on Friday! So please vote on all of them, because they've been a long time coming!

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 6: "War of the Undies and Vests, baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 331: "For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 6: "Mission Cleared" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 240: "Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 46: "Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 24: "Gilded Hero" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Naruto - 6: "A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 15: "Machine Desirantes"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 64: "Journey's End"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 2: "II" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 15: "Feeling Lost"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 25: "Children of the Force" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 124: "Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved"
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Sara! Whatís new?
    Sara: Hey TOM, tell me tonightís hashtag protocol again.
    TOM: #Intruder2, Ďtil Iím green and blue!
    Sara: Um, you are green and blue.
    TOM: See? Itís working already!
    Sara: If you say so.

Space Dandy #6:
    Meow: Hey, whatís the deal with those surfboards? They look legit. But Iíve never seen you bust one out.
    QT: Maybe heís what they call a ďshubeeĒ in surfing lingo.
    Meow: You mean those poseurs who only buy boards Ďcause they wanna look cool?
    Dandy: The hell I do! Iím a kahuna! And kahunas donít waste their precious time on ankle biters. I wait for the mondo waves. The out-of-this-world swells that touch the sky, thatís what my heart longs for. That thrill, itís all that comes close to recapturing the magic of that one perfect endless summer.
    QT: Ooh, that sounds like a story.
    Meow: Did some hotdogger bogart your betty?
    Dandy: Nah, nothing like that.
    Meow: So that perfect endless summer wasÖ
    Dandy: I pulled it out of my butt!
    Meow: Shoulda known.
    QT: That is par for the course.

Narrator: Behold the remains of Planet Eden. It was a real garden spot ten thousand years ago. ďGarden spotĒ? Really? Anyway, it got blown to all to hell and only its moon remains.

Undie: The thing I try to speak is because you are the wearing of the undies. I am not having to kill you to death. Because of the undies, I know you trusting is very goodness idea.
    Dandy: Isnít undie-wearing kinda universal?
    Undie: You say the falseness! The other ones not wear undies, but always are have horrible vests on the bodies! Is a terri-bad sight to see! They cover tops, but buttocks are flipping around in breeze! Is much scandalous!
    (MeanwhileÖ)
    Vestie: You are the wearing of the vest and no blasphemous undies! Trusting you this means I can!
    Meow: Vest, huh? I always thought it was a sarong, but whatever.
    Meanwhild, the Barberell-ic undies go to every-the-place with their chesticles on display and wear only the stupid underclothes! Thatís why we do the killing of them!
    Meow: I caught enough of that to be glad I donít rock the skivvies.

Dead Rising 3 Review:
    TOM: Well, itís a New Year, and one of my resolutions is to kill more zombies.

TOM: Zombies, zombies everywhereÖand so much fun to kill.

Bleach #331:
    Ikkaku: Even if you regain the power to fight, it will only lead yo to your death.
    Nozomi: When I first came here, I intended to die. Instead, I was told to live. Since then, Iíve tried to take those words to heart. So this time, itís my turn to help everyone else live. To accomplished, Iím ready to die fighting.
    Ikkaku: I have a dream as well, to fight and die as Zarakiís subordinate. End of discussion. Youíre a fool. I donít give a damn about your problems, but you wonít be protecting anyone if youíre dead. If you want to live, youíll have to learn how to strike back.

Reigai Zaraki: Ah, well well. Did you come all this way just to be captured?
    Nozomi: In your dreams, reigai! Rain down! Arazomeshigure!

Naruto Shippuden #6:
    Deidara: True art isÖAN EXPLOSION!

Man: Naruto? You come into my shop after all this time, and the first thing you do is tell me whatís wrong with my cooking?! Huh?!
    Naruto: No! Itís not like that. Thereís nothing wrong with the ramen. Itís perfect, as always.
    Man: Then what is it?
    Naruto: Itís justÖI was hoping the next time Iruka-sensei treated me to ramen would be on the day that I finally became a Chunin.

One Piece #240:
    Nami: Iím falliiiiiiing! WHHOOOAAAA!
    Luffy: Whew! Good! Safe and sound! Man, that wore me out! IímóUGH!
    Nami: SAFE AND SOUND MY BUTT! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!
    Luffy: What was I supposed to do?! You were the one who said we couldnít use the elevator Ďcause weíd get caught. I didnít have a choice!
    Nami: That doesnít mean ďHey, letís jump down,Ē idiot! You canít glide around like that square-nosed shipwright! Got it?!
    Luffy: Youíre right, sorry about that.
    Nami: Whatever! Itís fine since weíre safe now.
    Luffy: Then stop hitting me!

Franky: Geez, you village simpletons sure put a lot of stock into stories about imaginary boogeyman shadow organizations.
    Kokoro: Donít be an idiot. Of course they exist. They just never show themselves. Canít really work undercover if everyone knows who you are.
    Frnaky: You seem pretty sure of yourself. Got some kind of proof about this?
    Kokoro: Nope, just rumors. Nyahahahaha!
    Franky: Stop screwing around, hag!

Robin: Inside me, I carry a darkness that none of you know about. One day, that darkness will be the end of all of you. Iím afraid youíll be taking the fall for last nightís attack while I escape. And let me warn you, the situation will only get worse.
    Sanji: What are you talking about?! I donít understand!
    Robin: Why Iím doing it? Thereís no need for you to understand.
    Sanji: Robin, what happened?! Youíre not making any sense! This isnít like you at all!
    Chopper: Please! Weíll work this out together!
    Robin: Although I only spent a short time with you, from this day forward, we will never see each other again. Thank you for all of the kindness youíve shown me. Know that Iíll never forget it. Good bye.

Soul Eater #46:
    Kid: Before I hand it over, I want to know everything thatís been going on. What exactly does this Magic Tool do? And why do you want it?
    Death: Oh, all right.
    Kid: Uh?! Whoa, hold on a second! Youíve been so secretive of it and-and so dodgy! And now youíre going to tell me just because I asked?! Whatís going on here?! I donít understand! Why would you doó?!

Death: Eventually, his work took on a more narrow focus. He began studying one area exclusively. It became an obsession.
    Kid: What area was that?
    Excalibur: Immortality.
    Blair, Lisa and Arisa: Hello, weird guy!
    Excalibur: Huh! What kind of greeting is that?
    Kid: Grrr-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! No! Whatís Excalibur doing here?!
    Excalibur: Fool! Why wouldnít I be here?
    Liz: Him again?
    Patty: Ooh, the funny alien guy! This should be interesting!

Excalibur: It was not idle curiosity that led to Eibonís immortality. Indeed, the true reason is much more tragic. His wife lay dying. Eibonís obsession with immortality was born because he desperately sought to save his beloved. But no matter how great the inventor or how noble the cause, transcending death is an impossible feat. Not even Eibon could hope to succeed in such an endeavor. But when all seemed lost, someone appeared by his side, offering help and comforting words. That someone wasÖthe witch Arachne!
    * Blair, Lisa and Arisa crying their eyes out*
    Liz: Come on, is this guy for real?
    Kid: I canít be sure! Itís a heart-rending tale, but what if itís nothing but another manipulation?!
    Death: I assure you, itís not.

Sword Art Online #24:
    Oberon: An ID that outranks mine?! Thatís impossible! This is my world! Iím the creator! Iím its ruler! Its king! Its god!
    Kirito: No, I donít think so. You stole everything in this world. Everything! Including its people! Youíre nothing but a king of thieves sitting alone on your stolen throne!

Kirito: Did you just flinch? ĎCause the other guy never flinched, no matter how bad things got! You know himÖAkihiko Kayaba!
    Oberon: Oh my god! Kayaba?! Oh, I get it, that was his ID! Why? Youíre supposed to be dead! Why are still getting in my way?! You are always doing this! Acting all high and mighty like some big shot, TAKING EVERYTHING THAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE!
    Kirito: Sugou, in a way I get where youíre coming from. I lost to him too. And then I had to go work for him. But, whatever happened, I never wanted to be him, unlike you.
    Oberon: Damn you! GOD DAMN YOU!!
    *Kirito slices Oberon's cheek*
    Kirito: Hurts, doesnít it? But itís nothing like the pain you made Asuna feel. Not even close!
    *Kirito ďdisarmsĒ him!*
    Oberon: AAAAHHHHHH!!!! My hand! My hand! My hand! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Asuna: I had faith in you. I have faith in you. Always have, always will. And I know youíll always save me. Because you are my hero.
    Kirito: IÖI donít have any power. Iím not a hero. But Iíll do my best to be one.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #15:
    Woman: What are you up to? Iím responsible for this prototype until the debriefing is over. Donít you Tachikomas even come near it.
    Tachikoma: We wonít do anything.
    Woman: Please stop wasting my time with you blatant lies!
    Tachikoma: Youíre right, I only tell lies. I never ever say anything thatís true.
    A curious dilemma. Because if what it said was true, that means it wasnít lying. And if what it said was false, that would mean that it does tell the truth. How do you resolve this perplexing contradiction?
    Woman: Uh, umÖ
    Tachikomas: Well, come on! Tell me! Figure it out!
    Tachikoma:
    Woman: Well, um, I-um-I-um-I-umÖ
    Tachikoma: Folks who canít handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.

Samurai Jack #2:
    Aku (narration): Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku the shapeshifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL! But a FOOLISH samurai warrior WIELDING a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I TORE open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is LAW! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and UNDO the future that is Aku!

Rothy: Ahem, pardon me, fine sir. Down here, olí fella. I was just wondering if you would be so kind as to join us, as we areó
    Jack: Talking demon dogs!
    Rothy: Good heavens, where?!
    Jack: You will not best me this day, vile henchman of Aku!
    Rothy: Hold on a moment, sir! I am, by no means, a demon or have anything to do with Aku.
    Jack: But you speak in the language of man.
    Rothy: Well of course! Ö Uh, youíre not from around here, are you?

Jack: I have seen Aku implement these atrocities before, but no more! Even dogs should not be forced to live like dogs!
    *The dogs stare at him as he realizes his faux pax.*

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.3:
    Intro: The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.

Sidious: I need test subjects. Choose four children and bring them to Mustafar. I will take care of them.
    Bane: Kidnapping innocent children? Seems like a small-time crime for the likes of you.
    Sidiuos: Among the children of Jedi, there are no innocents.
    Bane: Sure, sure. As long as I get paid, it makes no difference to me.

Obi-Wan: It is only a matter of time before we locate the holocron. Make it easier on yourself.
    Bane: What are you going to do, Jedi? Torture me?
    Windu: I thinkÖthe fear of whoever you work forÖoutweighs your fear of us.
    Bane: This conversation is over.

Inuyasha #124:
    Inuyasha: I failed you again, Kikyo. I let you die. I wasnít there for you, and you died alone.

Inuyasha: Hold on, Sesshomaru! Did you just watch her get killed?! Didnít you do anything to help?! I told you to stop!
    Sesshomaru: I donít care to know what your connection to that woman was. The person responsible for killing Kikyo was Naraku. And youÖyouíre the one who didnít save her. Inuyasha, blame yourself. Rather than take your anger out on me, I suggest you go after Naraku.
    Jaken: Exactly!
    Inuyasha: Kikyo, forgive me!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry again for the delay! The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/29 - AVGN the Movie / Black Lagoon)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!