toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Samurai from the Past! And a Loli for the future?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Dandy: A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dandy: The boobies at BooBies go up and down! Up and down! Up and down! The boobies atóoh hey, Iím back in my own body.
    Adalie: Hey, great.
    Dandy: Thatís the power of boobies, baby! Even just singiní about Ďem makes miracles happen!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Adelie: Letís make a deal. Thereís someone I want to see at this address. If you swear we can stop by on the way, Iíll go to the Registration Center quietly.
    Dandy: And if I donít agree to the deal?
    Adelie: Ahhhh! Sicko! This man isnít my daddy! Heís trying to make me go with him! Somebody please help! The bad manís trying to kidnap me!
    Alien: Call the police! That girlís in trouble!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Adelie: Do you think IÖcould I crew for you on the Aloha Oe?
    Dandy: Donít be stupid, kid. We donít take whiny little brats aboard my ship.
    Adelie: Well, maybe once Iím grown up?
    Dandy: Yeah. If you grow up into a big-breasted curvy-assed woman, then we can talk!
    Adelie: IdiotÖ[...] Iíll do it. Iím gonna grow up quick, youíll see. And then, Iíll hunt you down.

0 0%
  • Bleach: I Want to Live...! Nozomi's Zanpaktou!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Isshin: Wow! With you two here, itís as if I have four daughters instead of two! See this, honey?! Daddyís got his own little harem now!
    Ichigo: Just so you know, the words ďharemĒ and ďdaughtersĒ are not supposed to go hand in hand, you dirty old bastard.

0 0%
  • Bleach: I Want to Live...! Nozomi's Zanpaktou!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kon: What was I so worried about anyways? Getting all worked up about what to say to you. Hereís what I say! We were born as mod souls, but letís not let that stop us from living!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Kazekage Stands Tall
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gaara: It was Uzumaki. Heís the whole reason my eyes have opened. When we fought, we connected. Heís known the same pain I have. And he taught me that I can change the path my life will follow. One day, Kankuro, Iíd like to become something precious to others too. Not just to be viewed as some hideous weapon, but as the Sandís next Kazekage.
    Kankuro: Your people do need you. You are the Kazekage of the Hidden Sand.

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Kazekage Stands Tall
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kakashi: I miss the cute little newbies who used to react with wonder at everything I said and did!

0 0%
  • One Piece Straw Hat Pirates are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of Water!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: We chose to live this way. Weíre all outlaws, but I donít care! Youíre wrong! If you knew Robin, you wouldnít say that! SO YOU TAKE THAT BAAAAAACK!!!

0 0%
  • One Piece Straw Hat Pirates are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of Water!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: Listen, you! I called dibs on Straw Hat before all of you even got here! No, screw it. You donít even care what I say, do you?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Paulie: *After getting hit by Franky's Coupe de Vent* Man, he wasnít kidding! That thing hits like a hurricane to the face!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Anti-Magic Wavelength - Fierce Attack, the Anger-Filled Genie Hunter?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Marie: Hold on, Maka! We canít injure the body sheís inhabiting! We would be hurting a little girl named Rachel, too!
    Medusa: Thereís our deal, as well. Maybe you havenít heard, but according to its terms, no one from the DWMA is allowed to hurt me.
    Maka: Well you know what?! I donít give a damn!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Anti-Magic Wavelength - Fierce Attack, the Anger-Filled Genie Hunter?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Stein: Seems Iíve caused you a lot of trouble lately.
    Marie: Yeah. Thanks to you, Iíve got a whole new set of wrinkles. Now that youíre back, maybe you can help us? Well Stein, can you?
    Stein: Yes. Letís do it!

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Bonds
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: Maybe that feeling I had of not fitting in was the thing that drove me to online gaming. I guess I figured in the virtual world, no one knows anything about anyone. So I dove right in, and thought it was where I belonged. But those two years I spent trapped in SAO taught me something. The difference between a real world and a virtual world is slim at best. Itís a waste of time asking people who they really are. All you can do is accept them as is and have faith in them. Because in the end, whoever you think they are, thatís who they really are.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kirito: I think my problem is I never really came back to the real world after SAO. And I canít come back until she wakes up. Anyway, the game hasnít ended for me yet. And I guess thatís why I still havenít figured out how I fit in at home or with you Ė not yet, anyway.
    Leafa: And when you do, Iíll be there. It doesnít matter how long it takes, Iíll be waiting for the day you come back to us for real. Until then, Iíll help you in here.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Leafa: Keep going. Fly! Keep flying for as long as you canÖto the very end!

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Yes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: Only your pride was injured!
    Motoko: I do not find this funny. Go and bring the damn car, Togusa.
    Batou: Good luck, guy!

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Yes
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: Tachikoma, why werenít you watching my back?
    Tachikoma: Major, none of the androids in this place have barriers in their brains! At this moment, the assassin isó
    Motoko: Have you forgotten that your job here is to be my shield?!
    Tachikoma: I donít think of myself that way!

0 0%
  • Samurai Jack: I
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aku: Once again, I am free to smite the world as I did in days long pastÖ

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jack: Do not worry, father. For with the power of this sword, I will vanquish Aku, sending him back into the pit of hate from which he came!
    Emperor: No! I thought once like you, but the sword is only a tool. What power has it compared to the hand that wields it? Evil is clever, and deception is its most powerful weapon. Let the sword guide you to your fate, but let your mind set free the path to your destiny.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aku: Ugh. You might have beaten me now, but I will destroy you in the future.
    Jack: There is no future for you, Aku!
    Aku: I disagree.
    Jack: What trickery is this?! Aku!
    Aku: Do not worry, samurai, you will see me again. But next time, you will not be so fortunateÖ

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Cargo of Doom
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Droid 1: You said weíd be safe back here!
    Droid 2: Come on. Thereís three of us and only one of him.
    Droid 1: It wonít matter.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yularen: So, did you manage to recover the holocron, or capture the bounty hunter?
    Anakin: Um, no and no.
    Yularen: I see. So the mission was your usual version of success then.
    Anakin: If by success you mean I won, then yes.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Beyond the Darkness: Naraku Reborn!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Sure, Bankotsu may have been a villain. He was evil all right, but he was hundreds of times more decent than you, Naraku! But Naraku, compared to him, youíreÖ

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Beyond the Darkness: Naraku Reborn!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naraku: Kikyo, I shall be seeing you soonÖ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/1]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Now that my attention is taken away from catching up on older polls, I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

Meanwhile, don't forget to vote in all the classic polls that are now up! I'll be uploading four more over Monday through Thursday (one from August, one from September, and two from November) in addition to the poll for this week on Friday. Then we'll be down to only three missing polls, which will be distributed through the week after.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 7/21 - Macross: Do You Remember Love?)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back, Samurai Jack. Isn't there going to be a talkback for that?
    Spoiler:

Space Dandy #5:
    Dandy: The boobies at BooBies go up and down! Up and down! Up and down! The boobies at—oh hey, I’m back in my own body.
    Adalie: Hey, great.
    Dandy: That’s the power of boobies, baby! Even just singin’ about ‘em makes miracles happen!

Adelie: Let’s make a deal. There’s someone I want to see at this address. If you swear we can stop by on the way, I’ll go to the Registration Center quietly.
    Dandy: And if I don’t agree to the deal?
    Adelie: Ahhhh! Sicko! This man isn’t my daddy! He’s trying to make me go with him! Somebody please help! The bad man’s trying to kidnap me!
    Alien: Call the police! That girl’s in trouble!

Adelie: Do you think I…could I crew for you on the Aloha Oe?
    Dandy: Don’t be stupid, kid. We don’t take whiny little brats aboard my ship.
    Adelie: Well, maybe once I’m grown up?
    Dandy: Yeah. If you grow up into a big-breasted curvy-assed woman, then we can talk!
    Adelie: Idiot…
    Grandpa: Adelie?
    Adelie: I’ll do it. I’m gonna grow up quick, you’ll see. And then, I’ll hunt you down.

Bleach #330:
    Yuzu: Please let her stay! It’s so sad! It’s just like in the movies!
    Isshin: You got it, Yuzu! Even if her story wasn’t like a movie, I’d let her stay here ‘cause it’s so sad!
    Karin: This is worse than any movie. Watching you two is like watching a bad rerun.
    Yuzu: If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, okay?
    Nozomi: How am I like a movie?
    Ichigo: Good question.
    Isshin: Wow! With you two here, it’s as if I have four daughters instead of two! See this, honey?! Daddy’s got his own little harem now!
    Ichigo: Just so you know, the words “harem” and “daughters” are not supposed to go hand in hand, you dirty old bastard.

Orihime: Yay, it’s done! My own special creation, choco-nomiyaki!
    Chad: Choco-nomi…yaki?
    Ichigo: Is this more in the category of chocolate or an okonomiyaki instead?
    Orihime: Uh, I’d say it’s more like…Hong Kong style fried noodles!
    Ichigo: Now I’m really confused.

Kon: What was I so worried about anyways? Getting all worked up about what to say to you. Here’s what I say! We were born as mod souls, but let’s not let that stop us from living!

Naruto Shippuden #5:
    Gaara: It was Uzumaki. He’s the whole reason my eyes have opened. When we fought, we connected. He’s known the same pain I have. And he taught me that I can change the path my life will follow. One day, Kankuro, I’d like to become something precious to others too. Not just to be viewed as some hideous weapon, but as the Sand’s next Kazekage.
    Kankuro: Your people do need you. You are the Kazekage of the Hidden Sand.

Kakashi: I miss the cute little newbies who used to react with wonder at everything I said and did!

One Piece #239:
    Luffy: We chose to live this way. We’re all outlaws, but I don’t care! You’re wrong! If you knew Robin, you wouldn’t say that! SO YOU TAKE THAT BAAAAAACK!!!

Franky: Listen, you! I called dibs on Straw Hat before all of you even got here! No, screw it. You don’t even care what I say, do you?

*after getting hit by Franky’s Coupe de Vent*
    Paulie: Man, he wasn’t kidding! That thing hits like a hurricane to the face!

Soul Eater #45:
    Marie: Hold on, Maka! We can’t injure the body she’s inhabiting! We would be hurting a little girl named Rachel, too!
    Medusa: There’s our deal, as well. Maybe you haven’t heard, but according to its terms, no one from the DWMA is allowed to hurt me.
    Maka: Well you know what?! I don’t give a damn!

Stein: Seems I’ve caused you a lot of trouble lately.
    Marie: Yeah. Thanks to you, I’ve got a whole new set of wrinkles. Now that you’re back, maybe you can help us? Well Stein, can you?
    Stein: Yes. Let’s do it!

Stein: What’s that?
    Maka: It’s a postcard my mother sent to me. There’s something written on the corner of it, but I couldn’t read it.
    Stein: It says “shujaat”.
    Marie: What’s that?
    Soul: Kinda sounds like a spell.
    Stein: “Bravery,” that’s how it translates.
    Maka: Bravery?
    Stein: An important word indeed. Only seven letters, but so many meanings behind it.

Sword Art Online #23:
    Kirito: Maybe that feeling I had of not fitting in was the thing that drove me to online gaming. I guess I figured in the virtual world, no one knows anything about anyone. So I dove right in, and thought it was where I belonged. But those two years I spent trapped in SAO taught me something. The difference between a real world and a virtual world is slim at best. It’s a waste of time asking people who they really are. All you can do is accept them as is and have faith in them. Because in the end, whoever you think they are, that’s who they really are.

Kirito: I think my problem is I never really came back to the real world after SAO. And I can’t come back until she wakes up. Anyway, the game hasn’t ended for me yet. And I guess that’s why I still haven’t figured out how I fit in at home or with you – not yet, anyway.
    Leafa: And when you do, I’ll be there. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, I’ll be waiting for the day you come back to us for real. Until then, I’ll help you in here.

Leafa: Keep going. Fly! Keep flying for as long as you can…to the very end!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #14:
    Batou: Only your pride was injured!
    Motoko: I do not find this funny. Go and bring the damn car, Togusa.
    Batou: Good luck, guy!

Aramaki: By the way that’s some getup. Are you trying to attract my attention with your wardrobe?
    Motoko: Of course I’m not. I just don’t have a choice.
    Aramaki: Was the Public Security Bureau’s intel from South China useful?
    Motoko: There are two things about it that bother me. First there was nothing in their report about that gang having an android. However, it didn’t become a serious issue.
    Batou: You don’t say… *grins*

Motoko: Tachikoma, why weren’t you watching my back?
    Tachikoma: Major, none of the androids in this place have barriers in their brains! At this moment, the assassin is—
    Motoko: Have you forgotten that your job here is to be my shield?!
    Tachikoma: I don’t think of myself that way!

Samurai Jack #1:
    Aku: Once again, I am free to smite the world as I did in days long past…

Jack: Do not worry, father. For with the power of this sword, I will vanquish Aku, sending him back into the pit of hate from which he came!
    Emperor: No! I thought once like you, but the sword is only a tool. What power has it compared to the hand that wields it? Evil is clever, and deception is its most powerful weapon. Let the sword guide you to your fate, but let your mind set free the path to your destiny.
    Jack: I will not fail you, father!
    Emperor: Be wary, my son, for evil finds a way…

Aku: Ugh. You might have beaten me now, but I will destroy you in the future.
    Jack: There is no future for you, Aku!
    Aku: I disagree.
    Jack: What trickery is this?! Aku!
    Aku: Do not worry, samurai, you will see me again. But next time, you will not be so fortunate…

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #2.2:
    Intro: Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

*As Anakin walks toward them*
    Droid 1: You said we’d be safe back here!
    Droid 2: Come on. There’s three of us and only one of him.
    Droid 1: It won’t matter.

Yularen: So, did you manage to recover the holocron, or capture the bounty hunter?
    Anakin: Um, no and no.
    Yularen: I see. So the mission was your usual version of success then.
    Anakin: If by success you mean I won, then yes.
    Yularen: Mm.

Inuyasha #123:
    Inuyasha: Sure, Bankotsu may have been a villain. He was evil all right, but he was hundreds of times more decent than you, Naraku! But Naraku, compared to him, you’re…

Naraku: Kikyo, I shall be seeing you soon…
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, I really need to try and catch up the polls I haven't gotten up as well. Been quite busy except on Saturday's. Maybe I'll get some spare time to do a couple this week.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 7/21 - Macross: Do You Remember Love?)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!