toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Bell Test of Assassination! A Double Deception of Tentacles?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Dandy: Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Honey (on card): Youíve built up your point card! Ah! Ooh! Ahaha! Oh, your next visitís on us!
    Dandy: You see? We may be poor as hell, but we can still enjoy BooBies as long as we have this sweater puppy.
    QT: How long have you been waiting to say that?
    Dandy: Longer than you think.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    QT: Well, there seems to be oxygen here.
    Dandy: I donít care about oxygen! I need boobies! Nothing more!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dandy: What, are you scared?
    Meow: No, please donít start with this.
    Dandy: Whoís a pretty little scaredy cat?! You are!
    Meow: Betelgeuseans never get scared.
    Dandy: Yeah, says the puss shaking in his boots! *GROWL!*
    QT: Do you know what that was?
    Dandy: *Runs*
    Meow: Right, so whoís the puss again?

0 0%
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    Sara: Whoever coined the term ďweaker sexĒ clearly never met the Ladies of Toonami.

1 100.00%
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    Sara: Toonami. You canít keep a good girl down.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach: Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kenpachi: Whatís the matter, scientist?! Donít tell us you showed up here just so we can kill you! That would be pretty stupid!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kageroza: What the--?!
    Mayuri: Whatís the matter, Mr. Know-It-All?
    Kageroza: How dare you attack me!
    Mayuri: Oh my, surely you of all people wouldíve noticed by now, I changed places with my double a while ago!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Results of Training
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: I really should stop acting like such an idiot when Iím around Sakura. If I donít, sheís gonna kill me!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: *Performs A Thousand Years of Death*
    Kakashi: *Dodges* I thought that was the end for me...in more ways than one!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Deidara: Look at those fools, they have no appreciation for art. Huh. You have to feel art. And true artÖis an explosion!

0 0%
  • One Piece Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sanji: Where would she likely go around here?
    Chopper: Hm, letís see. Ancient ruins, maybe?
    Sanji: Nope, nothing like that in this place. Where else?
    Chopper: UhÖ
    Sanji: Is there anything she likes?
    Chopper: Ancient ruins!
    Sanji: Stop saying that! There arenít any here!
    Chopper: Fine! Then you tell me what she likes!
    Sanji: I asked you because I donít know! Hey! Donít get in front of me, got it?!
    Chopper: Why not?!
    Sanji: Huh. When you think about it, we really donít know that much about Robin, do we?

0 0%
  • One Piece Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Franky: Iím Water Sevenís Number One Super Guy! The face of the underworld, and you know why! Iím the man with the plan, the power and fame! And people everywhere call out my name! Wow! MmmmmmÖFRRRANKY! COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF, STRAW HAT!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Last Magic Tool - Mission Impossible for Unarmed Kid?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: Oh! Perfect symmetry! No symmetry. Perfect symmetry! Not symmetrical at all. No, perfectly symmetrical, no, not symmetrical at all. Uhh! Oh that perfect pose! Unbelievable beauty, the definition of symmetry! Ugh! Oh, the destructive power of true beauty!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kid: Symmetry. At least your death will be beautiful. Death Cannon!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    ???: You who defeated this guardian, hear me now.
    Kid: Itís different from the voice before. Whatís going on?
    ???: This is a warning. Before you proceed, make certain you have the will to use the Magic Tool you now possess. For those who are not qualified, there will be no gloryÖonly destruction awaits.
    Kid: Maybe heís right. How can we know for certain that the course we follow is better than the one our enemies have chosen? Who can promise that the Academy will never use the Magic Tools for evil intent?

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Truth about Alfheim
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: Youíre supposed to be scientists, right?! All this?! Itís wrong! Itís illegal to mess with peopleís minds! Illegal and unethical!
    Slug 1: Well, itís more ethical than sticking electrical probes into the brain of some poor animal, wouldnít you say? Our experiments are justÖdreams, thatís all.
    Slug 2: Thatís right. Sometimes, we show them the most wonderful dreams, dreams you wish you would never wake up from. I wish I could have that.
    Asuna: Youíre insane!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: *Bites slug's tentacle*
    Slug: AIIIEEE! Okay! Iím putting you down! Hereís me putting you down! Argh! Jeez, next time Iíll remember to turn my pain sensors off!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Suguha: I donít know if coming here was such a good idea. Iím so confused. I donít know how I feel. I thought if Iíd met her, Iíd figure it out. But now, I donít know what I want. Do I want to be a good sister? OrÖwhat?

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Escape From
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Togusa: Batou, you pamper your tachikoma like itís a pet cat. Theyíre simply machines.
    Tachikomas: Thatís a discriminatory remark! We demand a retraction! Togusaís a bigot! Machines need love too!
    Ishikawa: This would be news if it happened at the Artificial Intelligence Research Agency, but the Major is gonna rip you a new one, pal. Pack your bags up.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wataru: What do you think?
    Motoko: I have to admit, for a movie it wasnít bad. But diversionary entertainment is transitory; it just comes and goes at the viewerís whim. Itís the way it should be. A film with no beginning or end that hooks an audience and wonít let go of them is harmful no matter how wonderful you may have believed it was.
    Wataru: Whoa, youíre a tough critic. Are you saying that we members of the audience have a reality to which we should return?
    Motoko: Yes I am.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wataru: For some who sit and watch the film, misery will be waiting for them the instant they go back to reality. Youíre willing to accept responsibility for depriving these people of their dreams?
    Motoko: No, Iím not. But dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world. If you merely live within the dreams of other people, itís no different from being dead.
    Wataru: Youíre a realist.
    Motoko: If a romantic escapes from reality, then yes.
    Wataru: Hm, a strong girl you are. If the reality you believe in ever comes about, you give me a call. When it happens, thatís the time weíll leave this theater.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars:Hostage Crisis
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: A secret shared is a trust formed

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Guard: Put up your hands.
    Cad Bane: Iíve got business with the Senate. How about you fellows step aside?
    Guard: On your knees! Raise your hands, slowly.
    Cad Bane: Son, I wouldnít be so hasty if I were you.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Cad Bane (to Padme): Well hello there, little lady.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Final Battle: Strongest and Last of the Band of Seven
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bankotsu: I wonder how many men we should have in our mercenary band?
    Jakotsu: Well, you can count me in, I suppose. But make sure thereís some good-looking guys!
    Bankotsu: Donít be silly. Whatís most important is that theyíre strong.
    Jakotsu: Huh? Yeah, I guess youíre right. If we recruited good-looking warriors, Iíd just want to cut them up. What was I thinking?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/18]

Like This Thread!
    Running late on this, crazy weekend.

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto (G1), IGPX

Once I get some things sorted out, all the previous polls will go up. There's a queue already set.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Beemo is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You shouldn't bother making these threads. animePWNS is the only one who ever replies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemo View Post
    You shouldn't bother making these threads. animePWNS is the only one who ever replies.
    Your criticism has been noted. As long as at least one person is submitting lines though (at least through to the last week of Space Dandy), I'll continue to make these.

If you have the time to make that post, the least you can do is submit a line of your own. It would be appreciated.
    Last edited by veemonjosh; 01-21-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well at least it's a little less lonely here this time. But yeah, I'd appreciate if someone else helped out once in a while. I really hated watching that scene from SAO over and over again to get the lines right.

Anyway, one of the Soul Eater lines in this group is from a mystery person. I know his name as I've seen the whole series already. But his name is in the cast, and that would spoil it for anyone who didn't read it.

Spoiler:

Space Dandy #3:
    Honey (on card): You’ve built up your point card! Ah! Ooh! Ahaha! Oh, your next visit’s on us!
    Dandy: You see? We may be poor as hell, but we can still enjoy BooBies as long as we have this sweater puppy.
    QT: How long have you been waiting to say that?
    Dandy: Longer than you think.

QT: Well, there seems to be oxygen here.
    Dandy: I don’t care about oxygen! I need boobies! Nothing more!

Dandy: What, are you scared?
    Meow: No, please don’t start with this.
    Dandy: Who’s a pretty little scaredy cat?! You are!
    Meow: Betelgeuseans never get scared.
    Dandy: Yeah, says the puss shaking in his boots!
    *GROWL!*
    QT: Do you know what that was?
    *Dandy runs*
    Meow: Right, so who’s the puss again?

Ladies of Toonami:
    Sara: Whoever coined the term “weaker sex” clearly never met the Ladies of Toonami.

Sara: Toonami. You can’t keep a good girl down.

Bleach #328:
    Kenpachi: What’s the matter, scientist?! Don’t tell us you showed up here just so we can kill you! That would be pretty stupid!

Kageroza: What the--?!
    Mayuri: What’s the matter, Mr. Know-It-All?
    Kageroza: How dare you attack me!
    Mayuri: Oh my, surely you of all people would’ve noticed by now, I changed places with my double a while ago!

Naruto Shippuden #3:
    Naruto: I really should stop acting like such an idiot when I’m around Sakura. If I don’t, she’s gonna kill me!

*after avoid A Thousand Years of Death from Naruto*
    Kakashi: I thought that was the end for me…in more ways than one!

Deidara: Look at those fools, they have no appreciation for art. Huh. You have to feel art. And true art…is an explosion!

One Piece #237:
    Sanji: Where would she likely go around here?
    Chopper: Hm, let’s see. Ancient ruins, maybe?
    Sanji:Nope, nothing like that in this place. Where else?
    Chopper: Uh…
    Sanji:Is there anything she likes?
    Chopper: Ancient ruins!
    Sanji:Stop saying that! There aren’t any here!
    Chopper: Fine! Then you tell me what she likes!
    Sanji:I asked you because I don’t know! Hey! Don’t get in front of me, got it?!
    Chopper: Why not?!
    Sanji:Huh. When you think about it, we really don’t know that much about Robin, do we?

Franky:
    I’m Water Seven’s Number One Super Guy!
    The face of the underworld, and you know why!
    I’m the man with the plan, the power and fame!
    And people everywhere call out my name!
    Wow! Mmmmmm…FRRRANKY!
    COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF, STRAW HAT!

Soul Eater #43:
    Kid: Oh! Perfect symmetry! No symmetry. Perfect symmetry! Not symmetrical at all. No, perfectly symmetrical, no, not symmetrical at all. Uhh! Oh that perfect pose! Unbelievable beauty, the definition of symmetry! Ugh! Oh, the destructive power of true beauty!

Kid: Symmetry. At least your death will be beautiful. Death Cannon!

???: You who defeated this guardian, hear me now.
    Kid: It’s different from the voice before. What’s going on?
    ???: This is a warning. Before you proceed, make certain you have the will to use the Magic Tool you now possess. For those who are not qualified, there will be no glory…only destruction awaits.
    Kid: Maybe he’s right. How can we know for certain that the course we follow is better than the one our enemies have chosen? Who can promise that the Academy will never use the Magic Tools for evil intent?

Sword Art Online #21:
    Asuna: You’re supposed to be scientists, right?! All this?! It’s wrong! It’s illegal to mess with people’s minds! Illegal and unethical!
    Slug 1: Well, it’s more ethical than sticking electrical probes into the brain of some poor animal, wouldn’t you say? Our experiments are just…dreams, that’s all.
    Slug 2: That’s right. Sometimes, we show them the most wonderful dreams, dreams you wish you would never wake up from. I wish I could have that.
    Asuna: You’re insane!

*Asuna bites slug’s tentacle!*
    Slug: AIIIEEE! Okay! I’m putting you down! Here’s me putting you down! Argh! Jeez, next time I’ll remember to turn my pain sensors off!
    (That was the only good part of this scene.)

Suguha: I don’t know if coming here was such a good idea. I’m so confused. I don’t know how I feel. I thought if I’d met her, I’d figure it out. But now, I don’t know what I want. Do I want to be a good sister? Or…what?

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #12:
    Togusa: Batou, you pamper your tachikoma like it’s a pet cat. They’re simply machines.
    Tachikomas: That’s a discriminatory remark! We demand a retraction! Togusa’s a bigot! Machines need love too!
    Ishikawa: This would be news if it happened at the Artificial Intelligence Research Agency, but the Major is gonna rip you a new one, pal. Pack your bags up.

Wataru: What do you think?
    Motoko: I have to admit, for a movie it wasn’t bad. But diversionary entertainment is transitory; it just comes and goes at the viewer’s whim. It’s the way it should be. A film with no beginning or end that hooks an audience and won’t let go of them is harmful no matter how wonderful you may have believed it was.
    Wataru: Whoa, you’re a tough critic. Are you saying that we members of the audience have a reality to which we should return?
    Motoko: Yes I am.

Wataru: For some who sit and watch the film, misery will be waiting for them the instant they go back to reality. You’re willing to accept responsibility for depriving these people of their dreams?
    Motoko: No, I’m not. But dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world. If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it’s no different from being dead.
    Wataru: You’re a realist.
    Motoko: If a romantic escapes from reality, then yes.
    Wataru: Hm, a strong girl you are. If the reality you believe in ever comes about, you give me a call. When it happens, that’s the time we’ll leave this theater.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.22:
    Intro: A secret shared is a trust formed.

Guard: Put up your hands.
    Cad Bane: I’ve got business with the Senate. How about you fellows step aside?
    Guard: On your knees! Raise your hands, slowly.
    Cad Bane: Son, I wouldn’t be so hasty if I were you.

Cad Bane (to Padme): Well hello there, little lady.

Inuyasha #121:
    (flashback)
    Bankotsu: I wonder how many men we should have in our mercenary band?
    Jakotsu: Well, you can count me in, I suppose. But make sure there’s some good-looking guys!
    Bankotsu: Don’t be silly. What’s most important is that they’re strong.
    Jakotsu: Huh? Yeah, I guess you’re right. If we recruited good-looking warriors, I’d just want to cut them up. What was I thinking?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You were very brave finding that one SAO quote. (You know which one.)

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The poll is now up!