toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Tears Shed by the Broken Crew! Kakashi Reads Adult Erotica While Eating Ramen?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Hope people are digging this 11:30 start time.
    Sara: I think so. The Space Dandy response has been quite good.
    TOM: Not to toot our own horn, but Iíd say the lineup is pretty solid.
    Sara: No argument here.
    TOM: Well, letís get this party started.
    Sara: Too too.

1 100.00%
  • Space Dandy: Search for the Phantom Ramen, Baby
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Perry: So, have you located the man weíre searching for, Dr. Gel?
    Gel: Soon, Admiral Perry. Weíre using the latest in search technology. Thanks to Golgol Galaxy Street View, our investigation is well underway.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Meow: Checking in at And-Ramen-Da/Fullmetal Noodlist/'Men in Black.
    Golgol soldiers: Donít move!
    QT: How did they figure out where we were?!
    Meow: Who knows?! Lucky guess, maybe?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Narrator: Wormholes, similar to black holes in that they absorb time and space. However there is a differenceÖwormholes are more like shortcuts. Each one generally has a fixed exit.
    Dandy: Arenít you being a little blasť about this?!

0 0%
  • Bleach: Pride of the Kuchiki Family! Byakuya vs. Byakuya!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: Tell me, how can you have so much faith in him? The two of you are always at odds.
    Kon: UhÖdonít go thinking that I actually believe in him or anything! Weíre not even friends! Iím his boss and heís my servant! And I say-- *falls*

0 0%
  • Bleach: Pride of the Kuchiki Family! Byakuya vs. Byakuya!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sajin: Captain Soi Fon, why is it that you fight?
    Soi Fon: Because it is my duty to fight!
    Sajin: I see, thatís exactly the kind of answer Iíd expect from you. But that canít be the only reason.
    Soi Fon: What?!
    Sajin: Someone who rises to the rank of captain canít increase their powers without bearing some burdern. There must be something more, another reason for you to fight.
    Soi Fon: *Thinks of Yoruichi*
    Sajin: I sense you have another reason. We all possess something inside us that we cannot compromise. Itís that inner passion that gives us the strength and courage to fight! Well letís settle this!

0 0%
  • Naruto Shippuden Akatsuki Makes Its Move
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Hang on, Iíve got something for ya, Sensei. A little present.
    Tsunade: Just like old times, huh?
    Sakura: Yup.
    Kakashi: NO WAY! Is thatÖ?! Is that reallyÖ?!
    Naruto: The first new issue of the Makeout Series in three years. Pretty boring if you ask me, but I know you like this stuff, soÖ
    Jiraiya: Hmph! Little idiot! But you canít expect a kid to appreciate great literature.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: I see, so Gaara was named Kazekage. Thatís great. Well Iím not about to be outdone by him. Iím still gonna be Hokage one day! Just you wait, Gaara!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Are you gonna be reading that stupid book the whole time, Kakashi-sensei?
    Sakura: No, he wonít. I bet he already finished reading it!
    Kakashi: Not quite, but Iím going to save that little pleasure for later. Besides, Iíve got a feeling I better keep on my toes. Itís a whole new ball game. This time, itís serious.

0 0%
  • One Piece Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luffy: IdiotÖyou knew it would end like this! You knew you could never beat me! Do what you want with the Merry. I wonít let it hold us back. Weíre getting a new shipÖand moving forward. So long, Usopp. It was funÖwhile it lasted.

0 0%
  • One Piece Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: You know as well as me, that after tonightÖwe can never return to this ship again.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Charge Baba Yaga's Castle! Things Are Kind of Gloomy?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spirit: And now, a word from Lord Death.
    Death: StudentsÖdo you best, okay?! Victory victory!
    Spirit: Thatís it?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Joe: Wonderful. I told Lord Death I wouldnít ďpawsĒ (pause) to accept some help.
    Blair: Hi, Mr. Joe! Iím Blair the Cat! Starting today, Iím your new assistant! Exciting, huh?!
    Lisa: Iím Lisa from Chupa Cabra!
    Arisa: And my nameís Arisa!
    Joe: But I donít think he quite understood my request!
    Girls: Meow meow!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Soul: Would you stop being such a crybaby?! Wah wah wah! Whine whine whine! What the hellís wrong with you?!
    Maka: What is your problem?! Why are you talking to me like that?!
    Soul: Because you have to make a decision. Get a grip, Maka! Decide what youíre going to do!
    Maka: Yes, I see now. You know, itís funny. My dad always used to warn me to choose my friends wisely, and he was right. Look at me, a perfect student. Thanks to you, Iím a rule-breaker. Right! Thatís it! Sorry, Black Star, the rest is up to you!
    Black Star: Huh? Whatís with her?
    Maka: From now on, Iím gonna be doing things my way!

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: General of the Blazing Flame
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alicia: Hey, handsome. About this Spriggan/Undine ambassador business, you arenít, are you?
    Kirito: Yeah, that was a big fat lie! I was bluffing, conning, you know, negotiating.
    Sakuya: Oh god, you must be insane. You have to be to make all that stuff up at the last minute.
    Kirito: Yeah, but it worked, didnít it? Whenever Iím dealt a bad hand, I always raise the pot.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yui: Oh honestly! I thought I told you, no more flirting, Daddy!
    Kirito: I wasnít flirting with anyone!
    Yui: When those girls were clinging to you, I noticed that your heart rate increased.
    Kirito: Iím a guy, thatís what happens when girls get to close.
    Yui: Seriously.
    Leafa: What about me? Iím a girl. Isnít that a problem?
    Yui: No, you seem pretty safe to me, Leafa.
    Leafa: What do you mean ďsafeĒ?!
    Kirito: MmÖ I think what she means is most of the time, you donít really seem much like a girl.
    Leafa: Okay, whoa! Say that again! I dare you!
    Kirito: No, like youíre easy to get along with. I meant it in a good way.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asuna: 81132329. *cage opens* Kirito, I promise you, I wonít give up.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Portraitz
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Togusa: Paintings shouldnít be treated roughly. Unlike electronic data, it canít be duplicated, dumbass!

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Portraitz
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Writing on mitt: You know what Iíd like to be? I mean if I had my g**dam choice, Iíd just be the catcher in the rye and all.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Liberty on Ryloth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Liberty on Ryloth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mace Windu: Surrender!
    Tambor: General Windu, perhaps we can come to a compromise. [
    Mace Windu: Not when I hold all the cards. *Separatist fighters appear*
    Tambor: It appears a surrender is *glitchy sound* unnecessary. We will all perish for the glory of the Separatist Alliance. *Anakin and Ahsoka blast onto the scene*
    Ahsoka: That was close, master!
    Anakin: Isnít it always, Snips?
    Tambor: What are your terms for surrender?
    Syndulla: Theyíre unconditional.
    Tambor: Agreed.
    Syndulla: I thank you, Master Jedi. Today, all of Ryloth thanks you.
    Mace Windu: Youíve earned your freedom, General, all of you.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Fare the Well: Jakotsu's Requiem
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jakotsu: Inuyasha, what are you waiting for? Just finish me. I donít mind dying by your hand, Inuyasha.
    Inuyasha: No.
    Jakotsu: Are you sure about this? If you donít kill me now, Iíll just come after you again. You should know by now how stubborn I can be.
    Inuyasha: Fine then! Iíll just kill you when I see you next.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bankotsu: You know, for a smart guy, you sure can be stupid. You kept plotting and planning, but you waited too long to act.
    Renkotsu: Will youÖkill me?!
    Bankotsu: Well, what should I do? After all, you killed Jakotsu for a Sacred Jewel Shard.
    Renkotsu: Who the hell are you to talk?! In the end, all that counts is power! And the more shards you have, the stronger you become!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renkotsu: WhatÖwhat is the difference?! What is it?! Tell me! How is what Iíve done any different from what you are doing now?! *Bankotsu kills him*
    Bankotsu: The difference is I would never betray my friends. How sad. It seems now that Iím the only one left.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/11]

Like This Thread!
    January 11th, 2014

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto (G1), IGPX
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hope people are digging this 11:30 start time.
    Sara: I think so. The Space Dandy response has been quite good.
    TOM: Not to toot our own horn, but I’d say the lineup is pretty solid.
    Sara: No argument here.
    TOM: Well, let’s get this party started.
    Sara: Too too.

Space Dandy #2:
    Perry: So, have you located the man we’re searching for, Dr. Gel?
    Gel: Soon, Admiral Perry. We’re using the latest in search technology. Thanks to Golgol Galaxy Street View, our investigation is well underway.

Meow: Checking in at And-Ramen-Da/Fullmetal Noodlist/'Men in Black.
    Golgol soldiers: Don’t move!
    QT: How did they figure out where we were?!
    Meow: Who knows?! Lucky guess, maybe?!

Narrator: Wormholes, similar to black holes in that they absorb time and space. However there is a difference…wormholes are more like shortcuts. Each one generally has a fixed exit.
    Dandy: Aren’t you being a little blasť about this?!

Bleach #327:
    Nozomi: Tell me, how can you have so much faith in him? The two of you are always at odds.
    Kon: Uh…don’t go thinking that I actually believe in him or anything! We’re not even friends! I’m his boss and he’s my servant! And I say-- *falls*

Sajin: Captain Soi Fon, why is it that you fight?
    Soi Fon: Because it is my duty to fight!
    Sajin: I see, that’s exactly the kind of answer I’d expect from you. But that can’t be the only reason.
    Soi Fon: What?!
    Sajin: Someone who rises to the rank of captain can’t increase their powers without bearing some burdern. There must be something more, another reason for you to fight.
    *Soi Fon thinks of Yoruichi*
    Sajin: I sense you have another reason. We all possess something inside us that we cannot compromise. It’s that inner passion that gives us the strength and courage to fight! Well let’s settle this!

Naruto Shippuden #2:
    Naruto: Hang on, I’ve got something for ya, Sensei. A little present.
    Tsunade: Just like old times, huh?
    Sakura: Yup.
    Kakashi: NO WAY! Is that…?! Is that really…?!
    Naruto: The first new issue of the Makeout Series in three years. Pretty boring if you ask me, but I know you like this stuff, so…
    Jiraiya: Hmph! Little idiot! But you can’t expect a kid to appreciate great literature.

Naruto: I see, so Gaara was named Kazekage. That’s great. Well I’m not about to be outdone by him. I’m still gonna be Hokage one day! Just you wait, Gaara!

Naruto: Are you gonna be reading that stupid book the whole time, Kakashi-sensei?
    Sakura: No, he won’t. I bet he already finished reading it!
    Kakashi: Not quite, but I’m going to save that little pleasure for later. Besides, I’ve got a feeling I better keep on my toes. It’s a whole new ball game. This time, it’s serious.

One Piece #236:
    Luffy: Idiot…you knew it would end like this! You knew you could never beat me! Do what you want with the Merry. I won’t let it hold us back. We’re getting a new ship…and moving forward. So long, Usopp. It was fun…while it lasted.

Zoro: You know as well as me, that after tonight…we can never return to this ship again.

Soul Eater #42:
    Spirit: And now, a word from Lord Death.
    Death: Students…do you best, okay?! Victory victory!
    Spirit: That’s it?!

Joe: Wonderful. I told Lord Death I wouldn’t “paws” (pause) to accept some help.
    Blair: Hi, Mr. Joe! I’m Blair the Cat! Starting today, I’m your new assistant! Exciting, huh?!
    Lisa: I’m Lisa from Chupa Cabra!
    Arisa: And my name’s Arisa!
    Joe: But I don’t think he quite understood my request!
    Girls: Meow meow!

Soul: Would you stop being such a crybaby?! Wah wah wah! Whine whine whine! What the hell’s wrong with you?!
    Maka: What is your problem?! Why are you talking to me like that?!
    Soul: Because you have to make a decision. Get a grip, Maka! Decide what you’re going to do!
    Maka: Yes, I see now. You know, it’s funny. My dad always used to warn me to choose my friends wisely, and he was right. Look at me, a perfect student. Thanks to you, I’m a rule-breaker. Right! That’s it! Sorry, Black Star, the rest is up to you!
    Black Star: Huh? What’s with her?
    Maka: From now on, I’m gonna be doing things my way!

Sword Art Online #20:
    Alicia: Hey, handsome. About this Spriggan/Undine ambassador business, you aren’t, are you?
    Kirito: Yeah, that was a big fat lie! I was bluffing, conning, you know, negotiating.
    Sakuya: Oh god, you must be insane. You have to be to make all that stuff up at the last minute.
    Kirito: Yeah, but it worked, didn’t it? Whenever I’m dealt a bad hand, I always raise the pot.

Yui: Oh honestly! I thought I told you, no more flirting, Daddy!
    Kirito: I wasn’t flirting with anyone!
    Yui: When those girls were clinging to you, I noticed that your heart rate increased.
    Kirito: I’m a guy, that’s what happens when girls get to close.
    Yui: Seriously.
    Leafa: What about me? I’m a girl. Isn’t that a problem?
    Yui: No, you seem pretty safe to me, Leafa.
    Leafa: What do you mean “safe”?!
    Kirito: Mm… I think what she means is most of the time, you don’t really seem much like a girl.
    Leafa: Okay, whoa! Say that again! I dare you!
    Kirito: No, like you’re easy to get along with. I meant it in a good way.

Asuna: 81132329. *cage opens* Kirito, I promise you, I won’t give up.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #11:
    Togusa: Paintings shouldn’t be treated roughly. Unlike electronic data, it can’t be duplicated, dumbass!

Writing on mitt:
    You know what I’d like to be?
    I mean if I had my g**dam choice,
    I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.21:
    Intro: Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.

Windu: Surrender!
    Tambor: General Windu, perhaps we can come to a compromise.
    Mace Windu: Not when I hold all the cards.
    *Separatist fighters appear*
    Tambor: It appears a surrender is *glitchy sound* unnecessary. We will all perish for the glory of the Separatist Alliance.
    *Anakin and Ahsoka blast onto the scene*
    Ahsoka: That was close, master!
    Anakin: Isn’t it always, Snips?
    Tambor: What are your terms for surrender?
    Syndulla: They’re unconditional.
    Tambor: Agreed.
    Syndulla: I thank you, Master Jedi. Today, all of Ryloth thanks you.
    Windu: You’ve earned your freedom, General, all of you.

Inuyasha #120:
    Jakotsu: Inuyasha, what are you waiting for? Just finish me. I don’t mind dying by your hand, Inuyasha.
    Inuyasha: No.
    Jakotsu: Are you sure about this? If you don’t kill me now, I’ll just come after you again. You should know by now how stubborn I can be.
    Inuyahsa: Fine then! I’ll just kill you when I see you next.

Bankotsu: You know, for a smart guy, you sure can be stupid. You kept plotting and planning, but you waited too long to act.
    Renkotsu: Will you…kill me?!
    Bankotsu: Well, what should I do? After all, you killed Jakotsu for a Sacred Jewel Shard.
    Renkotsu: Who the hell are you to talk?! In the end, all that counts is power! And the more shards you have, the stronger you become!

Renkotsu: What…what is the difference?! What is it?! Tell me! How is what I’ve done any different from what you are doing now?!
    *Bankotsu kills him*
    Bankotsu: The difference is I would never betray my friends. How sad. It seems now that I’m the only one left.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    And another poll for a recent week is now up!

(January 18th's will go up tomorrow.)
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!