toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: "Uhh just wondering but...WHO THE HECK IS HITLER some movie villain I dont no about?"

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Huskisson: Damn you and your mystical alchemy! If it wasn’t for you zealots, physicists would be guiding the state into a new and enlightened age!
    Edward: Enlightenment like that? *points to corpses*
    Huskisson: Uranium mining is dangerous. It’s the cost of progress!
    Alphonse: Science that doesn’t benefit people is no science at all!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: Let’s go, this whole castle is about to explode.
    Alphonse: Why?!
    Edward: ‘Cause I don’t like it! I made some adjustments to the steam tanks!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Noah: The name “gypsy” comes from a myth we spread that we were fortune-tellers from Egypt. Bohemians, gitanos, kowli, zigeuners, nomads…outsiders can call us what they want.
    Edward: I see, but then how do you refer to yourselves? You must have some name.
    Noah: Roma.
    Edward: Roma?
    Noah: It’s our word for “human”.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alphonse (our world): You say this world’s not yours. Well it is mine, and I want to leave proof that I lived in it! It’s a bit late for you to start caring now!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wrath: I know you’re planning to offer your own life as the price for saving your brother. I never want to see that happen! Never again!!
    Alphonse: Wait! You mean you want to--?!
    Wrath: Please, I just wanna go home…where Mommy is…

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Scheska: So now do you believe in space aliens?
    Winry: Don’t start that again.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Winry: Same old Ed. Home for five minutes and you’re off on another mission. But you can’t go into battle with that arm and leg, can you?
    Scheska: You’ve been lugging those around this whole time?
    Edward: They’re great, but I’m not sure they’ll fit me. I’ve grown, you know.
    Winry: Who do you think you’re dealing with here?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Armstrong: BEHOLD MY BEAUTIFUL ARTISTIC ALCHEMY! *creates statues of himself to destroy the soldiers*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: None of us were looking to start a war. But still, a war is what we got, and so, all of us take the blame. Do you understand? That’s why we have to make it right and defend this world as long as we’re alive. We can’t keep living like our own dreams are all that matter. Okay?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eckhart: Opening a door to a new world was thrilling at first…a utopia that could make us great. But then I realized how different it was from our own. I got scared. This world is far too strong to be trusted. I have to destroy it now before it conquers us.
    Edward: That’s ridiculous! This world doesn’t have any reason to conquer yours!
    Eckhart: How can you know that?!
    Edward: Because we’re humans like you!
    Eckhart: LIAR! You may wear the same skin as us, but inside, you’re different! You’re monsters!
    Edward: Now I understand the kind of person you are!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: But you won’t be able to go home, Al.
    Alphonse: I want to be at your side, brother, no matter what. I want to see the same things, and learn what you learn, and keep on journeying together. Like those years we were looking for the stone. Despite all the hardships, those were the best times we had.
    Edward: Al, are you telling me your memory’s back?
    Alphonse: M-hm. When I left our own world, I think.
    Edward: Equivalent Exchange, huh?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Fritz Lang: Motion pictures and weapons of war—science has created them both. So while others point their guns, I’ll have my camera, offering fantastic dreams of other worlds, just beyond our reach.

0 0%
  • Toonami: Conqueror of Shamballa Bumps
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: If you’re a little confused, just sit back and enjoy the alchemy.

1 100.00%
  • Music Video: "Get By" - Delta Heavy
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyrics: I wanna hold you
    Never be lonely with me by your side
    Say that you want me baby
    I got the things you needed to get by

0 0%
  • Music Video: "Two Against One" - Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi (feat. Jack White)
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyrics: (Ah) I get the feeling that it's two against one
    (Ah) I'm already fighting me so what's another one?
    The mirror is a trigger and your mouths a gun
    (Ah) Lucky for me I'm not the only one

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Storm Over Ryloth
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Anakin: First rule of war: listen and obey your superiors.
    Ahsoka: But sometimes you get carried away.
    Anakin: All that means is that I understand what you’re going through.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Obi-Wan: Ahsoka, this is Obi-Wan. May we begin our landing?
    Ahsoka: Yes, Master, you’re cleared for ground assault.
    Obi-Wan: I won’t even ask where the rest of Anakin’s fleet is, or why he’s in an escape pod.
    Ahsoka: That’s probably for the best. Rex, that reminds me, send a shuttle to pick up Master Skywalker.
    Rex: General, you still there?
    Anakin: Yep, I’m just sitting here watching the show.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Chat! Chat! Chat!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    JD: So anyway, what's the deal with the Laughing Man croaking right when he re-enters the picture? I thought I could finally become a real-time freak.
    Kanabi: Will you stop already? No one gives a hoot about that stuff anymore, you dweeb. It's stupid.
    GuruGuru: Speaking of stupid, that getup of yours is a new low in lameness.
    JD: If you don't like it, why didn't you suggest a different topic of discussion, then? *removes logo mask*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kanabi: Now, what's the reason behind the Laughing Man's sudden reappearance for his recently failed assassination attempt?
    GuruGuru: I know! I know! It's all because the world is still full of crap and boring as mud, that's why!
    Kanabi: We've known that forever.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Baby Ruth: The official police statements said that the recent multiple simultaneous assassination attempts were caused by the virus spread by Nanoa=A, but it's a complete lie.
    Kanabi: Based on what?
    JD: Yeah dude, you got any sources on that?
    GuruGuru: Again, sources? Out of curiosity, how many times has JD mentioned the word "source" while he's been in this room? *Rough translation*
    Post 67: Give it a rest.
    Post 68: 38 times.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Vanished in a River of Flames
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagome: Are you all right?
    Koga: Oh man…I stink to high heaven! How come?! My whole body reeks of dog!
    Kagome: I’m not surprised. Inuyasha carried you here to hide you someplace safe.
    Koga: What?!
    Ginta: Kagome was worried, so she asked him to do it. *WHACK!*
    Koga: What did you let that mutt carry me for?! You two should’ve packed me, not Inuyasha!
    Ginta: We would have, except…
    Hakkaku: …we were hurt too!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: My body’s built differently than yours. And besides, in the end, it turned out that punk, Renkotsu, valued his life more than I would’ve guessed. At the last minute, he threw the fire bombs away.
    Koga: Heh, that’s what I thought he would do all along. You know the saying, “Idiots never die.”
    Inuyasha: Idiots? Think you’ll get away with that?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: One stupid guy calling the other one stupid.
    Hakkaku: Yeah, they’re both stupid.
    Ginta: Dull as a sack of hammers.
    Inuyasha and Koga: What did you say?!
    Kagome: My tears are drying up fast.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Into the Depths of Mt. Hakurei
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kagura: You can’t use your Wind Tunnel, though, for fear of the insects’ poison.
    Miroku: You don’t know who you’re dealing with! What meaning does my life have without the woman I deeply care for? I would sacrifice my life for hers! WIND TUNNEL!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bankotsu: Jakotsu, why you…you’re such a good friend! You’re really something, Jakotsu, and the only person in the whole world I could trust! Really weird, but loyal!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jankotsu: So, Renkotsu was right. Is that really you as a mortal? You’re as cute a human as you are a half-demon!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [12/21]

Like This Thread!
    Guess Bigddan11 is busy this month.

Post your favorite quotes from Conqueror of Shamballa and all the other shows from last Saturday and I'll compile them into a poll.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/1 - Interview with Lisle Wilkerson)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa:
    Huskisson: Damn you and your mystical alchemy! If it wasn’t for you zealots, physicists would be guiding the state into a new and enlightened age!
    Edward: Enlightenment like that? *points to corpses*
    Huskisson: Uranium mining is dangerous. It’s the cost of progress!
    Alphonse: Science that doesn’t benefit people is no science at all!

Edward: Let’s go, this whole castle is about to explode.
    Alphonse: Why?!
    Edward: ‘Cause I don’t like it! I made some adjustments to the steam tanks!

Noah: The name “gypsy” comes from a myth we spread that we were fortune-tellers from Egypt. Bohemians, gitanos, kowli, zigeuners, nomads…outsiders can call us what they want.
    Edward: I see, but then how do you refer to yourselves? You must have some name.
    Noah: Roma.
    Edward: Roma?
    Noah: It’s our word for “human”.

Alphonse (our world): You say this world’s not yours. Well it is mine, and I want to leave proof that I lived in it! It’s a bit late for you to start caring now!

Wrath: I know you’re planning to offer your own life as the price for saving your brother. I never want to see that happen! Never again!!
    Alphonse: Wait! You mean you want to--?!
    Wrath: Please, I just wanna go home…where Mommy is…

Scheska: So now do you believe in space aliens?
    Winry: Don’t start that again.

Winry: Same old Ed. Home for five minutes and you’re off on another mission. But you can’t go into battle with that arm and leg, can you?
    Scheska: You’ve been lugging those around this whole time?1
    Edward: They’re great, but I’m not sure they’ll fit me. I’ve grown, you know.
    Winry: Who do you think you’re dealing with here?

Armstrong: BEHOLD MY BEAUTIFUL ARTISTIC ALCHEMY! *creates statues of himself to destroy the soldiers*

Edward: None of us were looking to start a war. But still, a war is what we got, and so, all of us take the blame. Do you understand? That’s why we have to make it right and defend this world as long as we’re alive. We can’t keep living like our own dreams are all that matter. Okay?

Eckhart: Opening a door to a new world was thrilling at first…a utopia that could make us great. But then I realized how different it was from our own. I got scared. This world is far too strong to be trusted. I have to destroy it now before it conquers us.
    Edward: That’s ridiculous! This world doesn’t have any reason to conquer yours!
    Eckhart: How can you know that?!
    Edward: Because we’re humans like you!
    Eckhart: LIAR! You may wear the same skin as us, but inside, you’re different! You’re monsters!
    Edward: Now I understand the kind of person you are!

Edward: But you won’t be able to go home, Al.
    Alphonse: I want to be at your side, brother, no matter what. I want to see the same things, and learn what you learn, and keep on journeying together. Like those years we were looking for the stone. Despite all the hardships, those were the best times we had.
    Edward: Al, are you telling me your memory’s back?
    Alphonse: M-hm. When I left our own world, I think.
    Edward: Equivalent Exchange, huh?

Fritz Lang: Motion pictures and weapons of war—science has created them both. So while others point their guns, I’ll have my camera, offering fantastic dreams of other worlds, just beyond our reach.

FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa-Toonami Bumps:
    TOM: If you’re a little confused, just sit back and enjoy the alchemy.

Get By, Delta Heavy:
    Lyrics:
    I wanna hold you
    Never be lonely with me by your side
    Say that you want me baby
    I got the things you needed to get by

Two Against One, Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi (feat. Jack White):
    Lyrics:
    (Ah) I get the feeling that it's two against one
    (Ah) I'm already fighting me so what's another one?
    The mirror is a trigger and your mouths a gun
    (Ah) Lucky for me I'm not the only one

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.19:
    Intro: It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.

Anakin: First rule of war: listen and obey your superiors.
    Ahsoka: But sometimes you get carried away.
    Anakin: All that means is that I understand what you’re going through.

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka, this is Obi-Wan. May we begin our landing?
    Ahsoka: Yes, Master, you’re cleared for ground assault.
    Obi-Wan: I won’t even ask where the rest of Anakin’s fleet is, or why he’s in an escape pod.
    Ahsoka: That’s probably for the best. Rex, that reminds me, send a shuttle to pick up Master Skywalker.
    Rex: General, you still there?
    Anakin: Yep, I’m just sitting here watching the show.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #9:
    JD: So anyway, what's the deal with the Laughing Man croaking right when he re-enters the picture? I thought I could finally become a real-time freak.
    Kanabi: Will you stop already? No one gives a hoot about that stuff anymore, you dweeb. It's stupid.
    GuruGuru: Speaking of stupid, that getup of yours is a new low in lameness.
    JD: If you don't like it, why didn't you suggest a different topic of discussion, then? *removes logo mask*

Kanabi: Now, what's the reason behind the Laughing Man's sudden reappearance for his recently failed assassination attempt?
    GuruGuru: I know! I know! It's all because the world is still full of crap and boring as mud, that's why!
    Kanabi: We've known that forever.

Baby Ruth: The official police statements said that the recent multiple simultaneous assassination attempts were caused by the virus spread by Nanoa=A, but it's a complete lie.
    Kanabi: Based on what?
    JD: Yeah dude, you got any sources on that?
    GuruGuru: Again, sources? Out of curiosity, how many times has JD mentioned the word "source" while he's been in this room?
    *Rough translation*
    Post 67: Give it a rest.
    Post 68: 38 times.

Inuyasha #117:
    Kagome: Are you all right?
    Koga: Oh man…I stink to high heaven! How come?! My whole body reeks of dog!
    Kagome: I’m not surprised. Inuyasha carried you here to hide you someplace safe.
    Koga: What?!
    Ginta: Kagome was worried, so she asked him to do it.
    *WHACK!*
    Koga: What did you let that mutt carry me for?! You two should’ve packed me, not Inuyasha!
    Ginta: We would have, except…
    Hakkaku: …we were hurt too!

Inuyasha: My body’s built differently than yours. And besides, in the end, it turned out that punk, Renkotsu, valued his life more than I would’ve guessed. At the last minute, he threw the fire bombs away.
    Koga: Heh, that’s what I thought he would do all along. You know the saying, “Idiots never die.”
    Inuyasha: Idiots? Think you’ll get away with that?!

Shippo: One stupid guy calling the other one stupid.
    Hakkaku: Yeah, they’re both stupid.
    Ginta: Dull as a sack of hammers.
    Inuyasha and Koga: What did you say?!
    Kagome: My tears are drying up fast.

Inuyasha #118:
    Kagura: You can’t use your Wind Tunnel, though, for fear of the insects’ poison.
    Miroku: You don’t know who you’re dealing with! What meaning does my life have without the woman I deeply care for? I would sacrifice my life for hers! WIND TUNNEL!

Bankotsu: Jakotsu, why you…you’re such a good friend! You’re really something, Jakotsu, and the only person in the whole world I could trust! Really weird, but loyal!

Jakotsu: So, Renkotsu was right. Is that really you as a mortal? You’re as cute a human as you are a half-demon!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The penultimate throwback poll is up now!

Tomorrow, the final poll from 2013, as well as the poll for this past week.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 9/1 - Interview with Lisle Wilkerson)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!