Pretty funny. Here are my reviews of individual sketches.
- The opening was funny. Seth MacFarlane's "Stan" voice was hilarious, especially when he says "Sh** sh**".
- The Emmet Otter sketch was creepy. Like the use of actual Muppets in that sketch.
- The training video was pretty boring.
- The Scrooge sketch was pretty boring too. Giggled at the swearing though.
- The ants' Christmas. I laughed at the bait-and-switch.
- LOL the horse. Seth Green's voice was hilarious.
- I didn't find the bathroom stuff that funny, but Seth's Santa made up for it. Liked "Aw splash back!"
- Tasteless Jew jokes.
- Jaw dropped at Frosty's pixelated carrot dick.
- Grinch. I DIED AT THAT PART. FUNNIEST PART. Seth Green's voice just nails it.
- Liked the satire of the future Christmas.
- The Hanukah/Chanukah thing went too long. The Adam Sandler joke was great though.
- Loved the "Grandma Got Run Over" sketch. Sad they didn't do the Spankenheimer characters though.
- "White Christmas" pretty dull.
- Again, the WWI sketch went too long.
- Loved the Easter Bunny credits!
Overall, pretty funny. Can't wait for the new season.