toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

I thought that this was a great movie. The family plot was much more engaging to me than the fights on the Internet. While I liked the designs for Oz and most of the avatars, the plot with the family felt more heartfelt and with many of the characters having fleshed out and likable personalities. It was fun to see such a large family gathering, especially when a good chuck of them stood out and they clearly cared about each other. Granny was just awesome throughout the entire movie with being both tough and sweet at the same time. Spending that time phoning a bunch of people to encourage them to do what they can to help was terrific. Even approving of Kenji's relationship with Natsuki after the family learn that it was a lie showed how nice she was. Her death was quite sad, especially when they had gathered to celebrate her birthday. Wabisuke's reaction to her death also showed how much he did care. Even though he was mad for how she reacted to the news that he sold Love Machine to get money for her, he did care for her and she clearly loved him based on her last will and testament she left for them.

The battles against Love Machine looked great and had some nice animation. Each battle got more intense as the stakes just kept getting higher and higher. I couldn't really understand the card game they used to finally defeat Love Machine, but it looked cool at least. The ending was quite sweet with everyone singing happy birthday to Granny's photo, some of the other family members arriving and Natsuki kissing Kenji after the rest of the family wanted them to really become a couple. The ending theme was really nice too. Overall, I thought that this was a great movie. While the conflict with Love Machine is quite similar to Digimon's Our War Game, the two movies aren't exactly the same. This movie has more time to establish and flesh out most of the characters and their relationships with each other. The theme of family also plays a big role in it and while Our War Game is good, I agree that it doesn't really have much of a theme going on either. The interactions between the various family members were heartfelt and as a result, came off as pretty realistic, which was nice and refreshing. I really enjoyed this movie and it does make me want to check out the director's other movies. I've heard mostly good things about them too, so I should check them out at some point.

MadMan400096 is offline Social Outcast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Remember how I was the only one to like either King Star King or Kick Heart? Well, looks like I'm the oddball of these Toonami talkbacks.

Before you send your hate mail and death threats, put away that poison and hear me out. I didn't hate it. I won't say it's bad. In fact, I can't even can't even call it "mediocre". I thought it was good. The world of Oz was creative, the animation was spectacular, the story, though done before, kept me going, and the commentary on internet reliance was well-handled.

So why don't I feel it to be as good as everyone else is saying? Well, here's the thing: the characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate any of them. It's just that a lot of them are forgettable, and I don't know about you, but that really drags the movie down for me. Sometimes there's a character who does one or two essential things (like the guy who supplied the supercomputer, another who vouched for revenge against Sakae's death and was a huge supporter of the fight against love machine, and that moron who moved the ice blocks meant to keep said supercomputer from overheating), but for the most part, I wasn't impressed by their interactions, and they all seemed to just be there. All the kids seemed to do was run around and harass Kenji when they see what looks his picture on the news, leading them to think he's responsible for the Oz incident (which I'll talk about in a bit). The girl who's watching baseball turned into a recurrence that got old fast. Kenji's friend (as if you couldn't tell, I can't even remember most of their names) only really caught my attention because he was played by Todd Haberkorn. Even freakin' Natsuki, who more or less kickstarts the plot, and who's all over the promotional material and the posters, seems to function as little more than a plot device, and even importance between Sakae's death and the final battle. Speaking of which, even when we finally get to see her in action in the hanafuda game, it's severely undermined by a lame deus ex machina; apparently, a huge chunk of the Oz users are aware of the rules of a Japanese card game that to the modern layman is only known for laying the foundation of Nintendo. To say nothing of the nuke thing. Straining suspension of disbelief aside, it winds up turning her into an afterthought, turning the writer's proverbial words from "Hey, look what this girl can do!" to "Hey, we didn't forget about this character! Honest! WE SWEAR TO GOD!!". Really, the only truly important characters were Kenji (being the one who both kicks of and solves the plot), Sakae (who actually manages to foreshadow the hanafuda scene, as well as making the plot more dire via her death), Kazuma (whose avatar's fights with Love Machine seem to take up a chunk of the Oz screentime, including near the end), and Wabisuke (being the creator of Love Machine, as well as being a huge part of the moral).

Maybe I went overboard with the last paragraph, but I felt I had to explain my big problem with the movie, which honestly caused the movie to falter for me. But all in all, Summer Wars was a good movie. I won't actively look out for it, but I'm glad I saw it. Maybe I was spoiled by Akira, but hey, these were two different beasts, even if both were flawed; Akira was an eighties cyperpunk classic, while Summer Wars was a more modern, calmer flick. In the long run, I honestly just preferred Akira, but really, this one's more about personal tastes. Take it for what it is, but it's not a personal favorite of mine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Personally, I'd take this movie over Akira. While Akira had more impressive visuals, Summer Wars' story and characters were a lot more engaging and fun to watch for me. Maybe it also helps that I do like slice of life kind of shows and this movie kind of felt like a slice of life movie with a technological fantasy twist to it, so I would enjoy it more than Akira, especially when I wasn't that into the characters or story in Akira. I can see where you're coming from with the characters. I couldn't remember all of their names either, but I think that just came to how huge the family was more than anything else. I could remember how most of them interacted with each other and it did feel pretty realistic to me, despite how I don't really have much experience with large family gatherings, so that made watching them more fun and interesting to me.

I'm not sure if I'd agree with Natsuki being a plot device, even though I can see where you'd come to that conclusion. Unlike with say Kei, she actually had a personality and still felt like a character. I'd still consider her an important character at least.

Peter Paltridge is offline Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't feel that way at all, Mr. Mad; in fact, Summer Wars may be one of the best films I've ever seen.

I thought the characters were more fleshed out than you did; there were so many that they couldn't all have massive chunks of screentime, but they don't have to announce their personalities ("That makes me ANGRY!") to pick up on what they're like. I loved the person watching the game throughout the whole movie, because she was completely missing everything that was going on! This was the craziest family reunion in history and she missed it all for a ball game! And we all have someone in our extended family that would do this!

The best part about it is, there's never a dull moment -- something is always happening. And not only is every event massive and attention-grabbing, they all fit in to the mass of the plot. It's very well-written.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: This week Winnie and Gene crash Hollywood in Part 1 of a brand-new Free Spirit!

Radical is online now The Face of Evilness & Sadism!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Summer Wars is one of my favorite awesome/interesting anime movies after Akira,

The highlights:
    Inside the world of OZ has really fascinating CGI-ish designs and King Kazma is one awesome kickbutt rabbit character after Bugs Bunny/Roger Rabbit.
    Kenji is a great/likable major hero while his friend Takashi is funny/great, go Michael "Dean Venture" Sinterniklaas/Todd "Death the Kid" Haberkorn playing them.
    I love Natsuki, next best likable/fun female character next to my other awesome female characters Misty/Jessie/May/Dawn/Serena/Bonnie, Haruko/Mamimi/Eri Ninamori(FLCL), Rosette/Azmaria/Satella, Maka Albarn/Tsubaki/Marie, Shion/Mimi/Minatsuki(Deadman Wonderland), and Asuna/Suguha(Leafa)/Yui(Sword Art Online), plus Natsuki surpasses Kei(Akira) who has a great personality.
    Natsuki has a huge crazy family which is one crazy family reunion.
    The Jinnouchi family celebrating Sakae's 90th birthday was sweet/lovely.
    Natsuki's lie on her/Kenji a couple, silly Natsuki reminding me of the Ranma/Akane coupling lie, hehehe.
    Sakae was a great awesome likable grandmother character.
    Rika(glasses chick) was hilarious who sounds like Chi-Chi(Dragonball Z), I knew that voice was familiar.
    Both Shota the cop/Wabisuke are such awful annoying unlikable buttholes that I easily dislike.
    Kazuma the emo boy is awesome/likable which he's King Kazma, awesome, and sweet with Maxey "Alphonse(Al)/Crona" Whitehead playing him.
    Poor Kenji messing with an unknown mathematical code.
    Love Machine is one cool dangerous movie villain after Tetsuo(Akira) who's a Second Diaboromon looking like a monstrous/psychotic Mickey Mouse, hehehe, and becoming some Hindu god thing(with a nice design).
    Love Machine framing poor Kenji.
    Kenji's squirrel avatar is so cute!!!!!
    King Kazma vs. Love Machine, sweet.
    Love Machine spreading chaos throughout the world, yikes, he surpasses the previous evil anime villains combined.
    Sakae using the power of the Outernet to stop Love Machine, epic.
    Wabisuke created Love Machine, surprising, and he's a selfish lousy piece of trash.
    Sakae's awesomeness on kicking Wabisuke's butt was satisfying, go Sakae!!!!!
    Sakae wanting Kenji to take care of Natsuki was sweet/lovely.
    Sakae's surprising sad death from Love Machine, Rest In Peace Sakae, you'll be forever missed for being an awesome kickbutt grandmother, poor Natsuki/the Jinnouchi family.
    Kenji/Mansuke(one epic grandfather)/Sakuma/the Jinnouchi family's sweet plan to defeat Love Machine with a supercomputer with ice blocks as a coolant.
    King Kazma vs. Love Machine round 2, awesome.
    Shota's beat down from Kazuma was satisfying, finally someone punches that annoying idiot cop, not cool of Shota for taking the ice.
    Love Machine's ultimate Chernabog form after consuming poor King Kazma is terrifying!!!!!!
    Natsuki kicking Wabisuke's butt by shutting him up was awesome, go Natsuki, but its nice that Wabisuke cares for Sakae though.
    Kenji/Natsuki/the Jinnouchi family playing Koi-Koi on stopping Love Machine, sweet, Natsuki's animal chick avatar is cool/hot, this is what Yu-Gi-Oh! should be like with the awesomeness of Koi-Koi.
    Kenji's creepy nosebleed during his fast mathematical skills, yikes.
    All the OZ users worldwide and the red/blue whale guardian programs helping Natsuki and Natsuki wagering 150 million avatars defeating Love Machine was awesome.
    King Kazma destroying Love Machine along with the world being saved was awesome, Love Machine deserves it for killing Sakae and he'll be joining with Legato, Darcia, King Bradley(Pride/Wrath)/Envy/Solf Kimblee/Shou Tucker, Diva/Amshell, Light Yagami, and Kaguro/Koya in the afterlife, hehehe.
    What a nice sweet happy ending with the Jinnouchi family celebrating their victory/Sakae's 90th birthday.
    Natsuki's cute kiss to Kenji along with Kenji's dirty nosebleed and Sakae's picture that moved, hahahahahaahaha, both Kenji/Natsuki make a cute great couple.
    The Digimon the Movie 2: Our War Game vibes from Summer Wars was super epic which I'm a huge Digimon fan and it does it better than Sword Art Online which I wish for Summer Wars to be a series in the future.

I'll definetly enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa and Trigun: Badlands Rumble along with Space Dandy(epic new series) next.
    Last edited by Radical; 12-18-2013 at 03:38 PM.

MadMan400096 is offline Social Outcast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I've been to a lot of family gatherings over the years, and honestly, most of the people in the movie were nothing like my own family. Even with that said, honestly I don't care about the family element or the realism. I don't watch movies for realism. For that matter, I don't watch, read, or listen to anything just for realism. It's like A. Lee Martinez has said several times (for the record, though, it may not have been in the exact context, but you get the idea): Story and entertainment should not take a backseat to realism. And honestly, there's a perfectly good justification for that: let's face it, reality blows. A lot of the time, it's just boring, and when it's not, someone has to die or suffer some other sort of tragedy for seemingly no apparent reason. I'm not saying realism is inherently bad, or that being unrealistic is inherently good. It's just that there's ways of doing things that effect quality, and in my opinion, I couldn't care for the way it was handled here.

Also, to me, Kei and Natsuki are equals, in that they are both little more than plot devices. Also, my problem wasn't that the latter didn't have a personality; it's that said personality was thrown out the window in the first act. And sometimes, wasting elements can be just as bad as, if not worse than, not making them at all. But again, it's down to personal opinion; it's probably clear enough that I actually enjoyed King Star King and Kick Heart, which everyone else hated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan400096 View Post
    Well, I've been to a lot of family gatherings over the years, and honestly, most of the people in the movie were nothing like my own family. Even with that said, honestly I don't care about the family element or the realism. I don't watch movies for realism. For that matter, I don't watch, read, or listen to anything just for realism. It's like A. Lee Martinez has said several times (for the record, though, it may not have been in the exact context, but you get the idea): Story and entertainment should not take a backseat to realism. And honestly, there's a perfectly good justification for that: let's face it, reality blows. A lot of the time, it's just boring, and when it's not, someone has to die or suffer some other sort of tragedy for seemingly no apparent reason. I'm not saying realism is inherently bad, or that being unrealistic is inherently good. It's just that there's ways of doing things that effect quality, and in my opinion, I couldn't care for the way it was handled here.
    I don't usually go for realism in fiction either since I use fiction as a means to escape reality too, but I can enjoy it when it's done well. I thought that it was done especially well in this movie. I don't have any personal experience with large family gatherings, but the way the family comes off here does feel like how some families do act and most of them were able to stand out, so it worked well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan400096
    Also, to me, Kei and Natsuki are equals, in that they are both little more than plot devices. Also, my problem wasn't that the latter didn't have a personality; it's that said personality was thrown out the window in the first act. And sometimes, wasting elements can be just as bad as, if not worse than, not making them at all. But again, it's down to personal opinion; it's probably clear enough that I actually enjoyed King Star King and Kick Heart, which everyone else hated.
    I thought that Natsuki had personality throughout the whole movie. I couldn't see her reaction to Granny's death being nearly as effective as it was if she didn't have any personality by that point, even with good voice acting. There was good voice acting for Kei too, but nothing to the point where I could care about her since there was no character for her. Natsuki actually felt like a character to me. Nothing ground breaking, but enough to make me care about her, so at the very least, she has more depth than Kei ever did. Plus, I thought that Natsuki developing feelings for Kenji was far more believable than Kei growing to care for Kaneda.

Gatomon41 is offline Happy Easter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's interesting how Akira and this movie reflect the trends of SF at the time.

When Akria was released, Cyberpunk was the cutting edge of SF, combing the gritty underworld with the advanced technology. The protagonists were youthful social outcasts and criminals, living in a decaying world filled with corruption and doom. Technology shapes human life, but not in a way they want.

Then we have Summer Wars, which could be consider Post-cyberpunk - The protagonists are youthful and at least one is seen as a outcast (somewhat), but they're now out and out heroes, wanting to save the world and not exploit it. The world is brighter, cleaner, and more hopeful. Technology still shapes humanity in strange ways.
    He is Risen.

"Truth suffers, but never dies." -St. Teresa of Avila

Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loved the movie, but I kind of get what Mad is saying. The beginning was a bit... slow. I didn't really care about the extended family at all, and I actually almost turned the channel before Granny kicked the bucket. After that it picked up massively, though all these battles coming down to a card game momentarily killed the momentum for me.

Still a fun one, though.

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually was thinking about same thing MadMan400096 was getting at when the film got to the third act and I couldn't help but find myself agreeing with him.

It never felt like there was one main protagonist who you rooted for more than anyone else. At the most, you felt the great grandmother spear-headed the cast through what the film was teaching while Kenji, Kazuma, and Wabisuke were the only ones who developed and gained something in the story. And even then, their characters didn't gain something out of the movie as thoroughly during the whole film as they could have. So it felt like their character growths were compromised between one another. However, I then started thinking, what if what the story was trying to teach wasn't not meant to be exclusive to one or two characters? And that's when I realized as compromised as Kenji, Kazuma and Wabisuke's character growths were, that question I asked myself made plenty of sense in this film.

This movie has a REALLY large cast and I think there's practically no way you could present every character thoroughly enough in the course of a 90-100 minute film to feel like they all gained something equally significant out of it. If I were to argue which character could be worked on at all, it would Kenji's. One of the parts of the movie that stood in my head since I first saw the film in 2010 back when Funimation screened it in select theaters all over the US was towards the beginning when Kenji thanked Natsuki's great grandmother and her family for their hospitality. He mentioned how compared to her family, his parents are too busy all the time to spend time together. They felt significant to Kenji's relationship with his parents and I sensed that what he said could've influenced his character during the film (which it did). But I felt the very beginning of the film could've sprinkled in a few brief moments about Kenji's character to make his story feel more significant as oppose to being apparent. Like right after the introductory scene that explained what OZ was, there could've say, been a brief moment when Kenji was talking to his mom or dad on the phone and he reluctantly asked if they could do something fun for the summer. But then they would say they couldn't because they're too busy and Kenji would disappointingly sigh about the matter and go on doing his job with his friend.

I learned from Brian McDonald (who writes many, many insightful blog articles on principles of storytelling) who learned from Billy Wilder, director and screenwirter of the Apartment that "if there's something wrong with the third act, then there's something wrong with the first one." Brian mentioned the importance of conclusion and introduction in some of his blog posts, but the ones I read about this that've stood out the most to mare "We Live in the Dark Ages" and "The End". I strongly recommend reading more of his stuff. Anyway, I felt what he said in both articles, particularly the matter of how if there's a flaw in the first act, applies in the third one, makes sense in the beginning of Summer Wars. Mind you, that doesn't mean the first and third act in Summer Wars are by any means weak. However, that lack of emphasizing even more in the very beginning of Kenji's relationship with his parents didn't seem to make his character growth feel as well-crafted by the end of the film as it could've been (not that there was anything wrong with his character). His actions and motivations with contributing to Natsuki's family made enough sense. But again, I felt a few moments in the film could sprinkled in to emphasize to the audience why it makes so much sense.

Anyway, I wanted to throw my two cents of the matter of how much realism do you apply in the story about Natsuki's family. I think people use the word "realism" in discussions like this too frequently. Rather I think the key word in this case is "believability". For me, I not only found the gathering with Natsuki's family and how they acted towards each other and Kenji believable, but even moreso, I found Kenji's perspective on the large, hospitable family believable and identifiable (that actually another reason why Kenji comparing between Natsuki's family relationship and his own family's stood out in my head during the film). When I was a kid, I use to feel closer to my family and relatives and had bigger family gatherings. But over time, I grew up, a few close relatives on my mom's side of the family passed away and due to certain other family matters around the house, I don't see my relatives or friends for special occasions as much anymore. And even at the few occasions I do, they feel more quiet and jaded than before. Plus my parents are always busy and tired and hardly get around to doing anything as special, so I get where Kenji's coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario
    Personally, I'd take this movie over Akira. While Akira had more impressive visuals, Summer Wars' story and characters were a lot more engaging and fun to watch for me. Maybe it also helps that I do like slice of life kind of shows and this movie kind of felt like a slice of life movie with a technological fantasy twist to it, so I would enjoy it more than Akira, especially when I wasn't that into the characters or story in Akira.
    I think Akira gets praised out of nostalgia or the fact it's content-wise an adult-animated film a lot more than anime fans are willing to admit. I can understand the idea of how when that film first came out, teens, young adults and adults were amazed to see a feature-length animated film that didn't appeal to kids in any way due to the content. It has gory violence, flawed punk characters, profanity, nudity, it had cyberpunk, corrupted politics, yaddi-yaddi-yadda. I understand all of that and yet, I wish more people would be more willing to look at the films and ask themselves whether they cared or felt anything about what the characters did and why or what the whole point of the story was. Some may argue that asking those types of questions are irrelevant and that Akira is just a piece of entertainment. However, I would respond by saying not just for myself, but also a lot of people out there that would sincerely find the film itself and its story all the more entertaining if there was a simple but valid answer for those questions. The fact of the matter is, Akira didn't give a clear answer to those questions, but Summer Wars did which made me appreciate seeing the latter more.

Rynnec is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno 'bout you, but I like Akira because it deals with themes that greatly interest me, and is complimented by its gorgeous animation. It wasn't just because of its violence or whatever.

It certainly hooked me a lot quicker than Summer Wars did.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

FFmax is offline Poke Maniac
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was an excellent movie, it had great character development and amazing visuals. I knew this movie looked similar to Digimon the Movie, but I had no idea that it was made by the same director! That's pretty cool.
    Fan of jrpgs, anime, and cartoons.

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I liked this movie. It was a solid 7-7.5/10 for me. It was nice to look at and I liked the family drama. It didn't take itself too seriously and I found most of the characters pretty enjoyable. Found myself actively rooting for things to happen too so that's always a nice plus. Didn't pay too much attention to the soundtrack but I'll give credit to the actual story and animation. The dubbers did a good job too.

Gatomon41 is offline Happy Easter!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    I thought that this was a great movie. The family plot was much more engaging to me than the fights on the Internet. While I liked the designs for Oz and most of the avatars, the plot with the family felt more heartfelt and with many of the characters having fleshed out and likable personalities. It was fun to see such a large family gathering, especially when a good chuck of them stood out and they clearly cared about each other. Granny was just awesome throughout the entire movie with being both tough and sweet at the same time. Spending that time phoning a bunch of people to encourage them to do what they can to help was terrific. Even approving of Kenji's relationship with Natsuki after the family learn that it was a lie showed how nice she was. Her death was quite sad, especially when they had gathered to celebrate her birthday. Wabisuke's reaction to her death also showed how much he did care. Even though he was mad for how she reacted to the news that he sold Love Machine to get money for her, he did care for her and she clearly loved him based on her last will and testament she left for them.
    Granny was more or less the real hero of this movie. Without her wisdom and motivation, the family probably wouldn't have united as a whole, and Kenji probably would had the confidence that he would have needed. It was her love that changed Webisuke.

Even gone, Granny was leading her family to victory.

The battles against Love Machine looked great and had some nice animation. Each battle got more intense as the stakes just kept getting higher and higher. I couldn't really understand the card game they used to finally defeat Love Machine, but it looked cool at least. The ending was quite sweet with everyone singing happy birthday to Granny's photo, some of the other family members arriving and Natsuki kissing Kenji after the rest of the family wanted them to really become a couple. The ending theme was really nice too. Overall, I thought that this was a great movie. While the conflict with Love Machine is quite similar to Digimon's Our War Game, the two movies aren't exactly the same. This movie has more time to establish and flesh out most of the characters and their relationships with each other. The theme of family also plays a big role in it and while Our War Game is good, I agree that it doesn't really have much of a theme going on either. The interactions between the various family members were heartfelt and as a result, came off as pretty realistic, which was nice and refreshing. I really enjoyed this movie and it does make me want to check out the director's other movies. I've heard mostly good things about them too, so I should check them out at some point.
    It's a testament to the story that it managed to create such drama around a card game that the viewers may not know the rules for.

Good point on that Summer Wars avoiding just being a copy of Our War Game because it focuses more on the relationships. In the Digimon movie, the personal connections were already set, so it was more focused on the characters and their actions. Summer Wars, having a better budget in time and money, could tell us about the family itself.

Granted, most of the individuals are hard to remember, and most are just ciphers. But as a whole, each of these individuals make up the character of the family. The black sheep, the strong father, the bratty kids, the tech guy, Mall Cop, the sports fan - each one represents an archetypical figure in many families. By themselves (in-universe and storytelling wise) they can do little. Together, they can triumph.
    He is Risen.

"Truth suffers, but never dies." -St. Teresa of Avila

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I now own this movie on blu ray. My sister got it for me after we both separately watched and loved the Toonami airing.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14