Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Xbox, Go Home! Is Every MMO Developer in SAO a Sociopath?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Xbox One Intro
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sara: Uh, can I play?
    TOM: Yeah, sure, right, just let me finish this one thing, okay?
    Sara: Why do I get the feeling Iíll never get a turn?
    TOM: Sara! Iím hurt you would even consider that! Xbox, watch TV.

1 100.00%
  • Bleach: Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nozomi: You lousy guys are all alike. Youíre perverts.
    Ichigo: Donít go lumping me in with him!
    Kon: I could say the same thing to you, you know! At least Iím not afraid to admit Iím a pervert!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Orihime: Here, let me take a look.
    Ichigo: No, itís nothing.
    Kenpachi: Really?! *KICK!*
    Orihime: Ichigo!
    Kon: Is he dead?!
    Kenpachi: One little kick sends you flying! I sure wouldnít call that nothing!
    Ichigo: I was just caught off guard! Anyone wouldíve gone flying!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Reigai Kenpachi: Remember what I said about not minding losing to you? Forget it! No way am I gonna lose to the likes of you!

0 0%
  • Toonami: TOM and Sara Play Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sara: Iím prepared to have your doors blown off!
    TOM: Hehe, oh yeah? I hope you brought your broom, Ďcause Iím about to dust ya!

1 100.00%
  • Naruto: A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dosu: See, the human body is seventy percent water, and water can transmit sound waves. In other words, when is comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically one big ear.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Orochimaru: You know, if itís your desire to stop meÖIím afraid youíre only chance is to kill Sasuke now! You canít possibly hope to kill me. Even if you did have the courage, itís worthless. Youíre no stronger than Kakashi! M-hm, Iím just kidding you. Well, youíd better run along now. Donít forget, Iím trusting you, Kabuto.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naruto: Youíre going to train Sasuke, arenít you, Kakashi-sensei?!
    Kakashi: Now now, donít complain. Listen, I found you an even better teacher than me.
    Naruto: Well, who is it?
    Ebisu: It is I!
    Naruto: Hmm? Ngh-YOU?! You closet pervert!
    Ebisu: Such insolence!

0 0%
  • One Piece Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Iceberg: Mmwell, hello again, Corgy. As you can see, Iím not here today.
    Corgi: Yes you are!

0 0%
  • One Piece Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nami: Stealing from pirates?! Franky Family, that makes you the lowest of the low!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Zoro: Human beings stronger hardship after hardship. But ships are different; their wounds just pile up.

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Crona: I was wondering about your mother.
    Maka: Oh, itís complicated. Sheís sort of missing right now.
    Crona: Wait! Hold on! What do you mean missing?!
    Maka: Well, occasionally, sheíll send me a postcard. So I know sheís off somewhere travelling around the world. But I donít really know where she is or what sheís doing.
    Crona: She abandoned her daughter to go on some trip? Who would do something like that?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: Donít you dare say one more negative thing about yourself. You think of yourself as someone whoís cowardly and weak. Yet whenever something happens, you put everyone else first. And thenÖyou end up getting hurt. Please stop this. Youíre hurting my friend and I canít take it.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Maka: Youíre a fine one to talk about loyalty. You donít know what loyalty is! How many promises did you break when you and Mom were together?! How many times do you say ďsorryĒ only to do it again?!
    Spirit: Those two situations have nothing in common. Donít you understand the gravity of this?
    Maka: No, I donít! If you got a second chance, so should he. I trust him not to do it again.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Captive Queen
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Leafa: So, what do you want? You want me to thank you? Run away? Or do you wanna fight?
    Kirito: Oh, if we break down what just happened, itís one of those knight-in-shining-armor-saves-the-princess moments. You could burst into tears and throw your arms around me.
    Leafa: Oh, p!$$ off, loser!
    Kirito: Haha, naw, I was just kidding!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Recon: You sure about him?! He could be a spy or something!
    Leafa: No, heís cool. Iím pretty sure if he was a spy, he wouldnít be such a ditz.
    Kirito: Gee, thanks a lot.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Oberon/Sugo: So, as my queen, as my bride, when will you give your heart to me?
    Asuna: Never. The only things Iíll give you are disgust and hatred, and nothing more.

0 0%
  • FLCL: Brittle Bullet
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Haruko: Harukoís Master-the-Guitar-in-One-Millisecond Class! YEAH! Sign up now! YEAAAAAH!
    Naota (to us): Do you find this difficult to understand?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kitsurabami: Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Cobalt blue! If Seven of Nine heaves a sigh, what do you have? Cy(sigh)-borg!
    Haruko: Cyborg my butt!
    Mamimi: Actually, confusing cyborgs with robots is a common mistake.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Haruko: You are a million years under-evolved, PRIMITIVE MONKEY!
    Amaro: Thatís discriminatory language used against under-developed planets!

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Trespass
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Arrogance diminishes wisdom.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chuchi: Chairman, can you hear me?
    Cho: Senator, good. You must avenge me. As my final command, as Chairman of Pantora, I order you to destroy the Talz!
    Chuchi: Iím afraid I cannot do that, Chairman. The Pantoran Assembly has called you out of order. I am to negotiate peace.
    Cho: No, impossible! Peace?! Never! I died for our people! *dies*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Chuchi: To die for oneís people is a great sacrifice; to live for oneís people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose? *C3PO translates; Talz throws down its weapon.*
    C3PO: He chooses to live as well.
    Chuchi: We will leave Orto-Plutonia under the watchful eyes of the Talz from this day forth, and recognize your sovereignty as a free and equal people.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Decoy
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nanao-A: AHAHAHAHA! I was never there in the first place! This is rich! Oh yeah, Iím sure Iíll be written down in the history books now as the Laughing Man!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sango: I donít understand, heís an entirely different person than he was before.
    Miroku: Youíre right about Suikotsu. Itís almost as if he possesses two different hearts.
    Kagome: I think youíre right. I heard of it before. Itís called a split personality. Another completely different personality hidden in the subconscious has emerged.
    Inuyasha: I donít know about all that stuff, but I do know that I was right about you belonging to the Band of Seven!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sango: Miroku, does Inuyasha still have feelings for Kikyo?
    Miroku: One really canít help having the greatest admiration for Kagomeís generosity.
    Kagome: UhÖif itís not too much to ask, could you change the subject?
    Sango: Sure, okay!
    Miroku: Weíre very sorry!
    Shippo: And very scared!
    Kagome: Huh? Was it something I said?

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bankotsu: Now, Renkotsu. Youíre the smart one. So you can write.
    Renkotsu: Sure, but write what?
    Bankotsu: Letís see. ďThe time has come to settle old scores. Our vengeance will know no bounds. So prepare to die.Ē Or something to that effect.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Inuyasha: Thereís some kind of barrier here.
    Miroku: Yes, and it is probably intended to protect this sacred place. I believe the barrier is powerful enough to instantly purify any evil, demon or otherwise. Strange that I should feel it too, a monk untainted by any trace of evil.
    Sango: Yeah, but weíre fine, arenít we?
    Kagome: Yep.
    Inuyasha: Why donít we just see whoís untainted?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/23]

Like This Thread!
    Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: IGPX

12am - Bleach - 324: "Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 51: "A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 233: "Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 39: "Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 17: "Captive Queen" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Fooly Cooly - 5: "Brittle Bullet"
    3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 115: "Trespass"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 53: "Beyond the Inferno"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 5: "Decoy"
    4:30am - IGPX - 5: "Come Together"
    5am - Inuyasha - 109: "Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 110: "Enter Bankotsu, The Leader of the Band of Seven"

Been a busy, somewhat life-changing two weeks for me, so I haven't had the time to work on last week's poll. But it will come, along with the rest.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Xbox One Intro:
    Sara: Uh, can I play?
    TOM: Yeah, sure, right, just let me finish this one thing, okay?
    Sara: Why do I get the feeling I’ll never get a turn?
    TOM: Sara! I’m hurt you would even consider that! Xbox, watch TV.

Bleach #324:
    Nozomi: You lousy guys are all alike. You’re perverts.
    Ichigo: Don’t go lumping me in with him!
    Kon: I could say the same thing to you, you know! At least I’m not afraid to admit I’m a pervert!

Orihime: Here, let me take a look.
    Ichigo: No, it’s nothing.
    Kenpachi: Really?! *KICK!*
    Orihime: Ichigo!
    Kon: Is he dead?!
    Kenpachi: One little kick sends you flying! I sure wouldn’t call that nothing!
    Ichigo: I was just caught off guard! Anyone would’ve gone flying!

Reigai Kenpachi: Remember what I said about not minding losing to you? Forget it! No way am I gonna lose to the likes of you!

TOM and Sara Play Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One:
    Sara: I’m prepared to have your doors blown off!
    TOM: Hehe, oh yeah? I hope you brought your broom, ‘cause I’m about to dust ya!

Naruto #51:
    *after defeating Choji*
    Dosu: See, the human body is seventy percent water, and water can transmit sound waves. In other words, when is comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically one big ear.

Orochimaru: You know, if it’s your desire to stop me…I’m afraid you’re only chance is to kill Sasuke now! You can’t possibly hope to kill me. Even if you did have the courage, it’s worthless. You’re no stronger than Kakashi! M-hm, I’m just kidding you. Well, you’d better run along now. Don’t forget, I’m trusting you, Kabuto.

Naruto: You’re going to train Sasuke, aren’t you, Kakashi-sensei?!
    Kakashi: Now now, don’t complain. Listen, I found you an even better teacher than me.
    Naruto: Well, who is it?
    Ebisu: It is I!
    Naruto: Hmm? Ngh-YOU?! You closet pervert!
    Ebisu: Such insolence!

One Piece #233:
    Iceberg: Mmwell, hello again, Corgy. As you can see, I’m not here today.
    Corgi: Yes you are!

Nami: Stealing from pirates?! Franky Family, that makes you the lowest of the low!

Zoro: Human beings stronger hardship after hardship. But ships are different; their wounds just pile up.

Soul Eater #39:
    Crona: I was wondering about your mother.
    Maka: Oh, it’s complicated. She’s sort of missing right now.
    Crona: Wait! Hold on! What do you mean missing?!
    Maka: Well, occasionally, she’ll send me a postcard. So I know she’s off somewhere travelling around the world. But I don’t really know where she is or what she’s doing.
    Crona: She abandoned her daughter to go on some trip? Who would do something like that?

Maka: Don’t you dare say one more negative thing about yourself. You think of yourself as someone who’s cowardly and weak. Yet whenever something happens, you put everyone else first. And then…you end up getting hurt. Please stop this. You’re hurting my friend and I can’t take it.

Maka: You’re a fine one to talk about loyalty. You don’t know what loyalty is! How many promises did you break when you and Mom were together?! How many times do you say “sorry” only to do it again?!
    Spirit: Those two situations have nothing in common. Don’t you understand the gravity of this?
    Maka: No, I don’t! If you got a second chance, so should he. I trust him not to do it again.

Sword Art Online #17:
    Leafa: So, what do you want? You want me to thank you? Run away? Or do you wanna fight?
    Kirito: Oh, if we break down what just happened, it’s one of those knight-in-shining-armor-saves-the-princess moments. You could burst into tears and throw your arms around me.
    Leafa: Oh, p!$$ off, loser!
    Kirito: Haha, naw, I was just kidding!

Recon: You sure about him?! He could be a spy or something!
    Leafa: No, he’s cool. I’m pretty sure if he was a spy, he wouldn’t be such a ditz.
    Kirito: Gee, thanks a lot.

Oberon/Sugo: So, as my queen, as my bride, when will you give your heart to me?
    Asuna: Never. The only things I’ll give you are disgust and hatred, and nothing more.

FLCL #5:
    Haruko: Haruko’s Master-the-Guitar-in-One-Millisecond Class! YEAH! Sign up now! YEAAAAAH!
    Naota (to us): Do you find this difficult to understand?

Kitsurabami: Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Cobalt blue! If Seven of Nine heaves a sigh, what do you have? Cy(sigh)-borg!
    Haruko: Cyborg my butt!
    Mamimi: Actually, confusing cyborgs with robots is a common mistake.

Haruka: You are a million years under-evolved, PRIMITIVE MONKEY!
    Amaro: That’s discriminatory language used against under-developed planets!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.15:
    Intro: Arrogance diminishes wisdom.

Chuchi: Chairman, can you hear me?
    Cho: Senator, good. You must avenge me. As my final command, as Chairman of Pantora, I order you to destroy the Talz!
    Chuchi: I’m afraid I cannot do that, Chairman. The Pantoran Assembly has called you out of order. I am to negotiate peace.
    Cho: No, impossible! Peace?! Never! I died for our people! *dies*

Chuchi: To die for one’s people is a great sacrifice; to live for one’s people, an even greater sacrifice.
    *C3PO translates.*
    Chuchi: I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?
    *C3PO translates; Talz throws down its weapon.*
    C3PO: He chooses to live as well.
    Chuchi: We will leave Orto-Plutonia under the watchful eyes of the Talz from this day forth, and recognize your sovereignty as a free and equal people.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #5:
    Nanao-A: AHAHAHAHA! I was never there in the first place! This is rich! Oh yeah, I’m sure I’ll be written down in the history books now as the Laughing Man!

Inuyasha #109:
    Sango: I don’t understand, he’s an entirely different person than he was before.
    Miroku: You’re right about Suikotsu. It’s almost as if he possesses two different hearts.
    Kagome: I think you’re right. I heard of it before. It’s called a split personality. Another completely different personality hidden in the subconscious has emerged.
    Inuyasha: I don’t know about all that stuff, but I do know that I was right about you belonging to the Band of Seven!

Sango: Miroku, does Inuyasha still have feelings for Kikyo?
    Miroku: One really can’t help having the greatest admiration for Kagome’s generosity.
    Kagome: Uh…if it’s not too much to ask, could you change the subject?
    Sango: Sure, okay!
    Miroku: We’re very sorry!
    Shippo: And very scared!
    Kagome: Huh? Was it something I said?

Inuyasha #110:
    Bankotsu: Now, Renkotsu. You’re the smart one. So you can write.
    Renkotsu: Sure, but write what?
    Bankotsu: Let’s see. “The time has come to settle old scores. Our vengeance will know no bounds. So prepare to die.” Or something to that effect.

Inuyasha: There’s some kind of barrier here.
    Miroku: Yes, and it is probably intended to protect this sacred place. I believe the barrier is powerful enough to instantly purify any evil, demon or otherwise. Strange that I should feel it too, a monk untainted by any trace of evil.
    Sango: Yeah, but we’re fine, aren’t we?
    Kagome: Yep.
    Inuyasha: Why don’t we just see who’s untainted?
    Last edited by animePWNS; 12-01-2013 at 01:00 AM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Next up in the throwback polls, we revisit November, beginning with the semi-infamous XBone promotion week!

Tomorrow, we close out November and the last normal week of 2013.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!