toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 64 of 64
  1. #61
    zoombie's Avatar
    zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11,801
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    I would hope that having the characters sharing the same voice actors so you can say its Natsu trying to rape Lucy isn't why part of you love it. That would be absolutely horrible since getting enjoyment over thinking anyone raping someone else, fictional or not, is just plain disturbing to me. Even finding that sentence funny is pretty creepy too.
    I don't know, but to clerify I don't find rape funny.

  2. #62
    Light Lucario's Avatar
    Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a Dream World
    Posts
    15,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    I don't know, but to clerify I don't find rape funny.
    That's good, although I'm still unsure as to why part of you would love this and seemingly get joy from saying that it's like Natsu trying to rape Lucy. That still has some pretty terrible implications.

  3. #63
    zoombie's Avatar
    zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11,801
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    That's good, although I'm still unsure as to why part of you would love this and seemingly get joy from saying that it's like Natsu trying to rape Lucy. That still has some pretty terrible implications.
    I just love that these fine actors can work together again in different type roles, that is what I meant. If I love anything, it is the irony, though maybe that is the wrong word.

    Almost forgot, they were also Allan and Road Camelott in D- Gray Man, it has been forever since they released a chapter, so it is easy to forget.

  4. #64
    Light Lucario's Avatar
    Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a Dream World
    Posts
    15,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    I just love that these fine actors can work together again in different type roles, that is what I meant. If I love anything, it is the irony, though maybe that is the wrong word.

    Almost forgot, they were also Allan and Road Camelott in D- Gray Man, it has been forever since they released a chapter, so it is easy to forget.
    That makes more sense, although that really wasn't clear in your initial comment at all. It seemed more mixing the characters from Fairy Tail with the characters here just because they share the same voice actors rather than about the voice actors themselves.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO