toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: The Black Flag Flies! Rock Lee...Supah Ninja?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toonami: Intro
    Submitted by animepwns
    TOM: Hey, Sara. You think everyone heard the announcements?
    Sara: About Space Dandy or Shippuden?
    TOM: Well, both I guess.
    Sara: Well yeah, And thereís movies all December.
    TOM: Mm, yeah. Guess we really should make an announcement, huh?
    Sara: Way ahead of you.

1 50.00%
  • Bleach: Clash! Rukia vs. Rukia!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: Are youÖmy Reigai?! You really do look like me!
    Reigai Rukia: Itís like looking straight into a mirrorÖvery creepy.
    Rukia: Oh yeah?! Tell me about it!
    Reigai Rukia: Itís not a fun feeling, thatís for sure.
    Rukia: Yeah, youíre right about that! One Rukia Kuchiki is more than enough!

0 0%
  • Toonami: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review
    Submitted by animepwns
    Sara: So youÖwhat? Just attack people?
    TOM: Oh come on, Sara, itís so much more than that. You wanna hunt a whale? Do it! Though, no, I donít endorse this in real life.

1 50.00%
  • Toonami: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review
    Submitted by animepwns
    Sara: Well, you do make it look pretty fun, but you havenít finished it yet. So, what does it get?
    TOM: I never want to finish it! And pirates make their own rules. Iím giving Assassinís Creed Black FlagÖan ARRRRRR! Avast, ye lubbers! Letís take our prize!

2 100.00%
  • Naruto: Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Guy: So thatís the no-talent over-achiever Iíve heard so much about.
    Kakashi: Yeah, he kind of reminds me of someone. Especially aroundÖthe eyebrows.

0 0%
  • One Piece Franky Family and Iceberg!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nami: Before we sign anything, there are three things Iíd like to sayÖMr. Appraiser! First, I forgot to mention this, but heís got a 100 million bounty on his head. Second, I donít accept the appraisal you gave us. Third, if you try lie to us againÖitíll be the last lie you ever tell. Got that?
    Appraiser: Aaaaahhh! Please forgive meeeee!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Iceberg: Welcome, my name is Iceberg. Iím the boss here. And this is a mouse I just picked up. Its name isÖletís seeÖTyrannosaurus. Iíll need some rodent food and a cage.
    Kalifa: Iíve already taken care of that, sir.
    Iceberg: Mmwell, amazing work, Kalifa!
    Kalifa: Just doing my job.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kalifa: Pardon me. I get a bit carried away from time to time. Still, Iceberg is a respected figure here at Water Seven, so try to show some courtesy.
    Iceberg: Yes, please donít provoke Kalifa. When she lashes out in angerÖher aim sucks.
    Usopp: We might have hurt his feelings, but you hurt his face!
    Luffy: Youíre way meaner than us!

0 0%
  • Soul Eater: Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mosquito: You shouldnít presume to comment on my job performance. It could be hazardous to your health.
    Giriko: What are you saying, old geezer?
    Mosquito: Shall I spell it out for you? Watch your mouth, or Iíll beat you to a bloody pulp.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Patty: Hahaha! Everbody looks pretty depressed, huh?
    Liz: Itís not surprising. We risked a lot going to that island for a big fight, and Arachnophobia still ended up with Brew anyway.
    Patty: I know, but whatís so depressing about that?
    Liz: Why donít you sit quietly and think about it for a minute?
    Patty: Okay, sis, Iíll try.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Death: Heís finally hereÖJoe Butataki, technology consultant from the Oceaniac Division of the DWMA.
    Joe: Death City, I made it. My new workplace. Well, letís get started.

0 0%
  • Sword Art Online: Return
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kazuto: Oh, AsunaÖIíve turned into the biggest crybaby, havenít I?

0 0%
  • FLCL: Marquis de Carabas
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ninamori: You seem like a smart secretary. You slept over last night, but you put on a different suit this morning.
    ?: Well well, thatís very observant. And, uh, you have extra clothes too. Why is that?
    Ninamori: Itís a costume for the school play. I got the lead role!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Naota: Uh, is thisÖ?
    Masashi: Is that cool or what? Found it in Sakai. Itís at some store right out on the racks.
    Gaku: A store that still sells Crystal Pepsi!
    Naota: Pepsi?
    Gaku: You know, the one that Van Halen did those ďRight NowĒ commercials for?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kamon: Got a lot of response, didnít it? Well, investigative journalism is the key to community reform. My mini-zine of justice, Come On Mabase, will bring in so many new customers, Iíll bet youíll even sell out of your backlog of old Crystal Pepsi.

0 0%
  • Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Crash
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Intro: Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aayla: Well, we made it. And Master Skywalker is still alive.
    Ahsoka: Iím just glad he wasnít awake to see that landing.
    Aayla: He would have been proud.
    Asohka: Iíve certainly perfected the art of demolishing ships and almost getting my master killed.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tee Watt Kaa: What have you come here for?
    Aayla: We are peacekeepers. We are Jedi from the Galactic Republic. Our ship crashed a few miles away and one of us is very badly injured. We need your help.
    Tee Watt Kaa: Violence breeds violence. Jedi are no peacekeepers.
    Ahsoka: Weíre fighting for freedom.
    Tee Watt Kaa: And freedom and peace require fear and death? We colonized this system to find solace from your wretched war. We came here to find peace. You must leave. Youíll only destroy what small amount of peace is left in the galaxy. You will only bring the destruction of us.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Android and I
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: How romantic, their last driveís a beachfront trip. Still, for someone to buy a robot and try to turn it into his fantasy ideal girlfriend, itís so sexist. I donít like it.
    Togusa: Sexist? Look whoís talking.
    Batou: Heh he he, respect the opinion of our representative of the fairer sex!
    Motoko: They lock them in the house and force them to cook and do laundry, right?
    Togusa: Well, itís not like they can cook anything fancy. I donít think itís possible to build one with those capabilities at such a low price.
    Motoko: Then what do they make them do?
    Togusa: Hey, donít get mad at me! I donít know, dress Ďem up and look at Ďem in the morning and at night? The Major really isnít one to talk.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell Android and I
    Submitted by animePWNS
    MacLaclan: Jeri, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
    Jeri: Crazy? No Iím not. No, yes I am. I donít want to go with you. I donít want to be in love with you.
    Batou: Whatís so outdated about her? She talks better than the ones we got.
    Jeri: I am sorry. I truly did love you.

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Ghastly Steel Machine
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Genkotsu: Geeeesshh! Iíll turn you all into mincemeat!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Ghastly Steel Machine
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shippo: Hurry, Kirara! We gotta get them to safety! A safe place. A safe place. AAAHHH! Where the heck am I gonna find somewhere safe enough!

0 0%
  • Inuyasha: Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jakotsu: Hm, what is your relationship with Inuyasha?
    Koga: I donít care what happens to that mutt, but thereís a girl called Kagome traveling with him. She had better not be in any danger!
    [u]Jakotsu:[u] Oh come on, who cares about women? Sheís probably long dead by now!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/9]

Like This Thread!

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: IGPX

12am - Bleach - 322: "Clash! Rukia vs. Rukia!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 49: "Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 231: "Franky Family and Iceberg!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 37: "Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 15: "Return" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Fooly Cooly - 3: "Marquis de Carabas"
    3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 113: "Jedi Crash"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 51: "Combined Strength"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 3: "Android and I"
    4:30am - IGPX - 3: "Black Egg"
    5am - Inuyasha - 105: "Ghastly Steel Machine"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 106: "Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation!"

And don't forget to vote in the October 26th poll, which is up now!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: Hey, Sara. You think everyone heard the announcements?
    Sara: About Space Dandy or Shippuden?
    TOM: Well, both I guess.
    Sara: Well yeah, And thereís movies all December.
    TOM: Mm, yeah. Guess we really should make an announcement, huh?
    Sara: Way ahead of you.

Bleach #322:
    Rukia: Are youÖmy Reigai?! You really do look like me!
    Reigai Rukia: Itís like looking straight into a mirrorÖvery creepy.
    Rukia: Oh yeah?! Tell me about it!
    Reigai Rukia: Itís not a fun feeling, thatís for sure.
    Rukia: Yeah, youíre right about that! One Rukia Kuchiki is more than enough!

Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag Review:
    Sara: So youÖwhat? Just attack people?
    TOM: Oh come on, Sara, itís so much more than that. You wanna hunt a whale? Do it! Though, no, I donít endorse this in real life.

Sara: Well, you do make it look pretty fun, but you havenít finished it yet. So, what does it get?
    TOM: I never want to finish it! And pirates make their own rules. Iím giving Assassinís Creed Black FlagÖan ARRRRRR! Avast, ye lubbers! Letís take our prize!

Naruto #49:
    Guy: So thatís the no-talent over-achiever Iíve heard so much about.
    Kakashi: Yeah, he kind of reminds me of someone. Especially aroundÖthe eyebrows.

One Piece #231:
    Nami: Before we sign anything, there are three things Iíd like to sayÖMr. Appraiser! First, I forgot to mention this, but heís got a 100 million bounty on his head. Second, I donít accept the appraisal you gave us. Third, if you try lie to us againÖitíll be the last lie you ever tell. Got that?
    Appraiser: Aaaaahhh! Please forgive meeeee!

Iceberg: Welcome, my name is Iceberg. Iím the boss here. And this is a mouse I just picked up. Its name isÖletís seeÖTyrannosaurus. Iíll need some rodent food and a cage.
    Kalifa: Iíve already taken care of that, sir.
    Iceberg: Mmwell, amazing work, Kalifa!
    Kalifa: Just doing my job.

Kalifa: Pardon me. I get a bit carried away from time to time. Still, Iceberg is a respected figure here at Water Seven, so try to show some courtesy.
    Iceberg: Yes, please donít provoke Kalifa. When she lashes out in angerÖher aim sucks.
    Usopp: We might have hurt his feelings, but you hurt his face!
    Luffy: Youíre way meaner than us!

Soul Eater #37:
    Mosquito :You shouldnít presume to comment on my job performance. It could be hazardous to your health.
    Giriko: What are you saying, old geezer?
    Mosquito: Shall I spell it out for you? Watch your mouth, or Iíll beat you to a bloody pulp.

Patty: Hahaha! Everbody looks pretty depressed, huh?
    Liz: Itís not surprising. We risked a lot going to that island for a big fight, and Arachnophobia still ended up with Brew anyway.
    Patty: I know, but whatís so depressing about that?
    Liz: Why donít you sit quietly and think about it for a minute?
    Patty: Okay, sis, Iíll try.

Death: Heís finally hereÖJoe Butataki, technology consultant from the Oceaniac Division of the DWMA.
    Joe: Death City, I made it. My new workplace. Well, letís get started.

Sword Art Online #15:
    Kazuto: Oh, AsunaÖIíve turned into the biggest crybaby, havenít I?

FLCL #3:
    Ninamori: You seem like a smart secretary. You slept over last night, but you put on a different suit this morning.
    Well well, thatís very observant. And, uh, you have extra clothes too. Why is that?
    Ninamori: Itís a costume for the school play. I got the lead role!

Naota: Uh, is thisÖ?
    Masashi: Is that cool or what? Found it in Sakai. Itís at some store right out on the racks.
    Gaku: A store that still sells Crystal Pepsi!
    Naota: Pepsi?
    Gaku: You know, the one that Van Halen did those ďRight NowĒ commercials for?

Kamon: Got a lot of response, didnít it? Well, investigative journalism is the key to community reform. My mini-zine of justice, Come On Mabase, will bring in so many new customers, Iíll bet youíll even sell out of your backlog of old Crystal Pepsi.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.13:
    Intro: Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.

Aayla: Well, we made it. And Master Skywalker is still alive.
    Ahsoka: Iím just glad he wasnít awake to see that landing.
    Aayla: He would have been proud.
    Asohka: Iíve certainly perfected the art of demolishing ships and almost getting my master killed.

Tee Watt Kaa: What have you come here for?
    Aayla: We are peacekeepers. We are Jedi from the Galactic Republic. Our ship crashed a few miles away and one of us is very badly injured. We need your help.
    Tee Watt Kaa: Violence breeds violence. Jedi are no peacekeepers.
    Ahsoka: Weíre fighting for freedom.
    Tee Watt Kaa: And freedom and peace require fear and death? We colonized this system to find solace from your wretched war. We came here to find peace. You must leave. Youíll only destroy what small amount of peace is left in the galaxy. You will only bring the destruction of us.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #3:
    Motoko: How romantic, their last driveís a beachfront trip. Still, for someone to buy a robot and try to turn it into his fantasy ideal girlfriend, itís so sexist. I donít like it.
    Togusa: Sexist? Look whoís talking.
    Batou: Heh he he, respect the opinion of our representative of the fairer sex!
    Motoko: They lock them in the house and force them to cook and do laundry, right?
    Togusa: Well, itís not like they can cook anything fancy. I donít think itís possible to build one with those capabilities at such a low price.
    Motoko: Then what do they make them do?
    Togusa: Hey, donít get mad at me! I donít know, dress Ďem up and look at Ďem in the morning and at night? The Major really isnít one to talk.

MacLaclan: Jeri, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
    Jeri: Crazy? No Iím not. No, yes I am. I donít want to go with you. I donít want to be in love with you.
    Batou: Whatís so outdated about her? She talks better than the ones we got.
    Jeri: I am sorry. I truly did love you.

Inuyasha #105:
    Genkotsu: Geeeesshh! Iíll turn you all into mincemeat!

Shippo: Hurry, Kirara! We gotta get them to safety! A safe place. A safe place. AAAHHH! Where the heck am I gonna find somewhere safe enough!

Inuyasha #106:
    Jakotsu: Hm, what is your relationship with Inuyasha?
    Koga: I donít care what happens to that mutt, but thereís a girl called Kagome traveling with him. She had better not be in any dager!
    Jakotsu: Oh come on, who cares about women? Sheís probably long dead by now!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yaaaarrrrrr! With Toonami having just reviewed the Assassin's Creed IV DLC, you can now vote in the poll of their review of the main game!

(Last Saturday's poll will be up tomorrow afternoon.)
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

JTurner954 is offline Paradigm City, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to give it to TOM's ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR rating. Corny but TOM makes it work.

Space Dandy has a lot of one-liners so I hope tomorrow doesn't disappoint.