toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/3]

Like This Thread!
    We interrupt this Line of the Night to bring you a special message. Strange occurrences are occurring across the unknown universe, and for once robots do not appear to be the culprit. A strange time phenomenon known as "The Standard" has hacked in to TOONAMI and is promising to shake things up. Will it be to everyone's liking? Will chaos reign supreme? Or will this strange time phenomenon destroy our world, much like JJ Abrams relaunch of Star Trek? One thing is for sure. We will attempt to keep you informed as we see what develops. Until then, just submit your favorite lines from Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, FLCL, Clone Wars, FMA: Brotherhood, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, IGPX and InuYasha (Yes, the entire TOONAMI lineup can have lines submitted, what is the world coming to) and see what else might come swinging out of the gates. Over and out.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is online now 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Korgoth is the only extra hour show I have here. King Star King was just too weird for me and I already submitted Kickheart lines back when Eva 2 was shown.

Spoiler:

Bleach #321:
    Reigai Ikkaku: But since we’ve already arrived, wouldn’t it be more fun to fight with the original versions of ourselves?
    Reigai Yumichika: Yes, it would. I’m very interested in taking on my original form.
    Yumichika: That’s well and good, but I’m not interested in you!

Ikkaku: Hahahaha! This bozo doesn’t look anything like you! How could that have happened?!
    Omaeda: I don’t know! Why don’t you give me some answers?! Are you making fun of me?! What’s with that look?!
    Reigai Omaeda: There’s a simple explanation: you’re so damn ugly, I refused to take on your body!
    Omaeda: What?! You’re telling me they allow that?!
    Reigai Omaeda: Oh yes indeed! And now that I’m the new Marechiyo Omaeda, I’m afraid I have no choice but to eliminate you from this world!

Tumblr Q&A:
    TOM: We’re super-psyched for Space Dandy. It’s a new show from the creators of Cowboy Bebop, Soul Eater, and a whole bunch of others. It’s coming in January. We can’t get into anymore specifics than that, but it’s gonna be nuts…in the best way!
    Sara: Sounds just dandy.

Naruto #48
    Lee: It worked like a charm! I knew if I said I want to be last, I would be next! I simply applied the principle which states that sometimes, the surest way to hit something is to stop trying to hit it! It is a form of reverse psychology!
    Guy: HOO-AAAAH! That’s my student!
    Lee: I absolutely was not going to be last, no matter what! Haha! I sure fooled them, did I not?!
    Sakura: Fool who?

Temari: Come on. You really think you’ll be able to get through Gaara’s defenses just by dropping a couple pounds of weight?
    *CRASH!*
    Gaara: …
    Temari: Uh?!
    Naruto: Ah!
    Sakura: YAH!
    Kakashi: Guy, you are too much.

Guy: YES LEEEEE!!! LET THE POWER OF YOUTH EXPLOOOOOOODE!!!

One Piece #230:
    Usopp: It’s not that I don’t appreciate a warm welcome, but these people are so friendly, it’s kinda weird.
    Man: Hey, you with the long nose!
    Usopp: Huh?
    Man: Nothing, just saying “hey”, that’s all! Ahahaha!
    Usopp: You’re lucky I’m down here!

Iceberg: Mmwell…Kalifa, do you know what’s going on?
    Kalifa: Yes, Mr. Iceberg. Those pirates are Dock 1 customers. But now that the work’s done, they refuse to pay. Sexual harassment.
    Iceberg: Mmwell…maybe it is.

Masked Man: CP9…

Soul Eater #36:
    Giriko: You don’t get it, do you? Your attacks follow the exact same rhythm as that music you’re listening to. I know every move you’re gonna make. Why not take the headphones out?
    Justin: Ha, I’m afraid you’re wrong. Which isn’t surprising. Your thought process is so simplistic, I don’t have to listen to know what you’re saying. Your thoughts are written all over your face. You just want me to take out the headphones so you can have them, don’t you?
    Giriko: Yeah, right!

Arachne: The information that Arachnophobia possesses the tool is a weapon in its own right. And I happen to excel at spreading such information. We have acquired Brew, the most powerful Tool created by the Great Wizard. We are armed with the threat and our enemy’s fear.

Eruka: She knew there was going to be a struggle over Brew before she placed that snake! She’s controlling this huge fight between the two sides with one tiny reptile?!

Sword Art Online #14:
    Game: You are dead
    Kirito: Not yet… not yet! *stabs Kayaba*

Voice: On November 7th at 2:55pm, the game has been cleared. Repeat--the game has been cleared.

FLCL #2:
    Kamon: You want it all to yourself ‘cause you brought it home. Aren’t we being a little bit selfish?!
    Naota: It’s weird having a robot in the house!
    Kamon: Don’t worry about it. So there’s a robot in our house. Think of the symbolism involved. Having a humanoid robot in a normal household contrasted by the abnormal advance of science which is thereby proven to exist. Consider the significance of the human family, M. The robot is a part of it and is accepted into it. And the social structure, M, that makes that possible. And then everyone is buying Initial D, Robot Detective K, Nakamori Akina--
    Haruko: What’s he talking about?
    Naota: He wrote a whole book on the deep mysteries of Eva.
    Haruko: E-wha?

Shikeguni: I said to get the one with the Anna Nicole centerfold! Can’t you get anything right?!
    Naota: Grandpa too?
    Mamimi: It’s Hustler.

Mamimi: I hated this place. And so I wished that it would go away. But it’s useless. Even if it burns down, the wreckage and ash are still there. Look, Endsville is burning. Now, Lord Canti, bless me with your kiss, your absolution! Kiss me!

Korgoth of Barbaria:
    Scrotus: You! You will regret what you have done this day! I will make you regret ever being born! You're going to wish you never left you mother's womb! Where it was warm…and safe…and wet! I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed! You're going to see a whole new SPECTRUM of pain! Like a RAINBOW!
    Stink: You tell him, Scrotus!
    Scrotus: But! THIS rainbow…is not just like any other rainbow! It's—! *Korgoth rips off his face*

Stink: But you were supposed to be dead!
    Specules: Dead?! I was on my vacation! Although, the way the women looked at me on that cruise ship, I might as well have been dead. Hm, oh well.

Korgoth (to Specules’s monster): I’ve dated girls uglier than you for breakfast!

Korgoth Bumper:
    TOM: Never promised you blood, but you’re gonna get it!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars #1.12:
    Intro: Fail with honor rather than succeed by fraud.

Obi-Wan: Oh hurry it up, Dooku.
    Anakin: You should be more patient, Master. After all, the Count is an elderly gentleman and doesn’t move like he used to.
    Obi-Wan: I suppose you’re right.
    Dooku: I would kill you both right now if I did not have to drag your bodies.

Hondo: Jedi, after everything, you’re just going to walk away?
    Obi-Wan: We have no quarrel with you, and we seek no revenge.
    Hondo: Indeed. Very honorable, Master Jedi.
    Obi-Wan: Oh Captain, you will find that Count Dooku does not share our sense of honor. And he knows where you live…

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #2:
    Batou: The bastard harbored that much hatred in himself for his own parents?
    Motoko: No. For just a split second, there was something I felt. When I burned down his brain I sensed, “Well, Mom, what do you think of my steel body?” It was very strange, a feeling of neither pride nor vengeance.
    Batou: It was just something you probably imagined.
    Motoko: Well I hope you’re right. There’s no way we’ll ever know for sure now.

Inuyasha #103:
    Jakotsu: Are you the one I’m searching for? Are you Inuyasha?
    Inuyasha: I’ve never met you before. How do you know my name?
    Jakotsu: You’re adorable!
    Inuyasha: What?!
    Jakotsu: I especially love those fuzzy ears of yours! I want them. *licks his(?) lips*

Miroku: They told us of a group of seven mercenaries who loved to kill, who were so evil, they were later hunted down and beheaded. Are you one of the Band of Seven?! Answer me!
    Jakotsu: Inuyasha is handsome, but you’re pretty sexy yourself, monk.
    Miroku: Nobody minds if I suck him up, do they?
    Inuyasha: No…

Inuyasha #104:
    Rin: So I was wondering, Lord Sesshomaru, why do you seek Naraku?
    Jaken: Don’t you know anything? It’s because Naraku abducted you that Lord Sesshomaru is bent on vengeance!
    Huh? It’s all because of me?!
    Jaken: Don’t be so conceited, you silly child! It’s not about you! Lord Sesshomaru’s honor has been insulted! Don’t let his calm demeanor fool you. Underneath, he is a boiling, angry, seething mass of—Huh? Uh oh…
    *whack!*
    Jaken: I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut!
    Rin: I see what you mean.

Jakotsu: Hey, Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha: What the heck are you doing?!
    Jakotsu: It’s my scent you’re tracking, is it not? Well, I thought I’d make it just a little…easier for you.

Last edited by animePWNS; 11-13-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts