Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    This topic just makes me think of how lively this board was back in 2001.

Man, that seems like forever ago.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saturday night is when this thing gets jumpin'. Its like a tradition now.

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like making this a Tooonami-only forum would just decrease the overall posts on this board tho, as much as I loved the Toonami forum.

Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Adult Swim board is FAR from a failed experiment. This board has been around as long as the block itself. The main reason why there are so few posts in non-Toonami threads is indirectly Williams Street's fault more than anything. The lineup grew increasingly dull and uninteresting as the years progressed. Adult Swim just grew so long and so monotonous that the lineup for Sundays and weeknights just sort of blur into each other. Toonami is the only thing that actually diversifies the block, which is why it receives the most discussion.

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hate to say it, but I think the reason is because no one cares about the AS shows anymore, aside from Toonami, Boondocks, and Robot Chicken. I mean, some of the shows are lucky to get over two comments anymore.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic Speedy View Post
    Remember when CN began showing live action movies/series about seven years ago?
    Time sure flies by.

Anyway, there are a couple or so boards much less active than this one. Sure most of the [as] shows don't get a lot of posts, but most are kind of "eh." No need to punish the entire board just because only a select few threads are activeo

HG Revolution is offline Truth (with crazy opinions!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy
    I hate to say it, but I think the reason is because no one cares about the AS shows anymore, aside from Toonami, Boondocks, and Robot Chicken. I mean, some of the shows are lucky to get over two comments anymore.
    Also Venture Brothers.

Rick and Morty should also be good.
    Please donate to help with my senior project for school: my senior project! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ical/x/1210328
    My blog: http://the-lfb.com/author/rbaron/

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    The Adult Swim board is FAR from a failed experiment. This board has been around as long as the block itself. The main reason why there are so few posts in non-Toonami threads is indirectly Williams Street's fault more than anything. The lineup grew increasingly dull and uninteresting as the years progressed. Adult Swim just grew so long and so monotonous that the lineup for Sundays and weeknights just sort of blur into each other. Toonami is the only thing that actually diversifies the block, which is why it receives the most discussion.
    That would make sense. The only Adult Swim shows that seem to be popular are the Boondocks, Venture Brothers and Robot Chicken. Everything else seems to be just there.

WickedChild is offline Kissing the shadows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it'd be a pain to split up the board. You'd have to go to General Animation for Robot Chicken, Boondocks, Venture, etc, and then Entertainment for Tim & Eric, Children's Hospital, etc. It's not like they'd get any more activity in those places. Also, it's nice to have a single place to get any and all news related to AS. After all, Toonami news is still AS news.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12