toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [10/19]

Like This Thread!
    The plan is to try and get one poll up a day this week. With my back-to-back plays now being over, I should have a bit more free time to do so, at least until January. You know the drill. Submit your favorite lines, and we'll let you vote for them in a new and exciting poll.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats to IGPX for completing its first--and possibly last--complete run on Toonami after all these years. It's gonna be so hard picking only three lines from FLCL starting next week...
    Spoiler:

Toonami Intro:
    TOM: End of another era tonight.
    Sara: That’s right. The hour-long IGPX finale.
    TOM: They grow up so fast, don’t they? One day, it’s a premiere…
    Sara: I know. And then all of a sudden, it’s a finale.
    TOM: But you know what that means for next week.
    Sara: Boom. FLCL.
    TOM: Damn straight.

Bleach #319:
    Byakuya: Looks like he really worked you over, didn’t he, Ichigo?
    Ichigo: Shut up!

Mayuri: You were tardy in your report to me of the problems in the Precipice World. And because of your laziness, I ended up having to go and help all these people I never really had any intention of wanting to help. For this thankless job, I will make you pay…a million times over!

FLCL Promo:
    Announcer: Toonami is proud to present one of the greatest anime series of all time…finally where it belongs.

Naruto #46:
    Naruto: Who gave you the right to tell her what she can or can’t be?! Go on, Hinata! Show this guy he’s wrong!

Hinata: Defend yourself, my brother!

*after Lee explains the chakra network*
    Naruto: Wow, Lee, how’d you ever get to be so smart?!
    Sakura: Idiot! How’d you ever get to be a genin?!

One Piece #228:
    Chopper: It’s cold!
    Usopp: I know, but Robin’s even colder, genius!

Aokiji: Let me give you a piece of advice. Keep a close eye on Nico Robin. Eventually, she’ll grow to be more than you can handle. The nature of the violent fate she was born into would be a greater danger than you could imagine…more of a burden than you could ever hope to bear. That’s what it means to have that woman as part of your crew. You have been warned, Mr. Monkey D. Luffy!

Usopp: Come on, Luffy. Are you really going to take anything that goofy Admiral told you seriously? There’s no way a frog could do the front crawl, it’s—HOLY CRAP! THERE’S A FROG DOING THE FRONT CRAWL!

Soul Eater #34:
    Justin: Oh God! Have mercy on my precious snowmobile! It was swallowed by the avalanche!

Ox: I’ll protect my dear Kim at all costs. Does my manly display impress you, sweetheart?
    Kim: I’d be more impressed if you were rich and handsome.
    Ox: Does nobody appreciate my massive intellect?

Kilik: APHEX TWIIIIIIN!!

Sword Art Online #12:
    Yulier: I feel like I should apologize. He’s doing all the fighting.
    Asuna: Oh no, he’s happy out there. Really, he loves getting his battle on.

Asuna: Wha-what is that?!
    Kirito: It’s Scavenged Toad Meat.
    Asuna: You mean those frogs?!
    Kirito: Hey, the weirder the meat, the better the taste. Maybe you can cook it up later.
    Asuna: Not on your life! Ew!

IGPX #25:
    Zanac: We’ve got something special for you tomorrow. I’d tell you now, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. But here’s the gist: we’re going to take turns ripping you to pieces…Ha! Ta! Ke! Shi! Hehehe-AHAHAHAHAHA!

“Katana”: You got a lot of junk in the trunk, Mini Bear! I think you better lay off those doughnuts!

*after Takeshi stops her hack*
    Max: Takeshi, that wasn’t nice. I didn’t like that.

IGPX #26:
    Narrator: Now, Takeshi and the gang have to figure out how to beat one angry Snowman! Piece o’ cake, right guys? Right? Uh oh…

Zanac: We need to separate, Max! This isn’t working!
    We’re gonna have to fight ‘em one on one!
    Max: No! That wasn’t the plan! So just SHUT UP!

*after Takeshi asks her to go out with him*
    Liz: Confucius said, “It’s shameful for a person’s actions not to match their words.”
    Takeshi: Does that mean yes?
    *Liz kisses him*
    Liz: No, that means yes.

Big O Season 2 #13 (26):
    Big Ear: Understand, Roger, this city was created to be a stage with no memory prior to forty years ago. It’s nonsense to ask if memories exist. I just thought I would let you know. By the way, aren’t you going to be the knight in shining armor and rescue the maiden?

Roger: Dorothy! You could’ve come up with a gentler way to bring me around, you know! Like mouth-to-mouth or something?
    Dorothy: Not with the displacement capacity of my air tank. You’re such a louse, Roger Smith.
    Roger: Huh, you’re definitely R. Dorothy.

Roger:Angel! I know that I will never lose the you that is now a part of my memories: the you that met me and the conviction you had in what you felt you needed to do; the you that loved yourself more than anyone else ever could! I’ll never forget this woman named Angel who once loved herself; it was filled with such doubt! *raises arms* You must stop denying your own existence! You have to live as a human being!
    Dorothy: Roger the Negotiator…
    *Big O and Big Venus merge, and...*
    Roger: My name is Roger Smith. I perform a much needed job here in the city of amnesia.
    We have come to terms.

Inuyasha #99:
    Jaken: You there! Wolves! Leave this area immediately!
    Ginta: Why should we? Besides, who do you think you’re talking to?!
    Hakkaku: We’re the fighting left-hand men of Koga, the young leader of the Wolf Demon Tribe! I’m Hakkaku, the shrewd one!
    Ginta: I’m Ginta! I’ve got dimples!
    Hakkaku and Ginta: You’ve must’ve heard of us!
    Jaken: Nope, never heard of ya.
    Hakkaku and Ginta:What?!

Sesshomaru: Unnecessary interference.
    Koga: Feeling’s mutual.
    Jaken: O-kay.
    Hakkaku and Ginta: Okay?

Inuyasha #100:
    Moth Demon: Humans and demons are alike. All have fears that they suppress deep in their hearts. Fears which can only be released in nightmares. And that is what we moth demons feed on!
    Inuyahsa: How about feeding on this?!

Inuyasha (flashback): Say it! I dare you to tell me to sit!
    Kagome: Inuyasha…thank you so much for saving us.
    Inuyasha: Well that sure didn’t turn out the way I thought it would.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts